OCSO Blasts Anthonys for New 'Sighting' Pic / All Sighting Information #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So you are saying the FBI would state a person is dead, let people risk their lives searching for the fake dead person, and then say, "Psych"?! I stand by my statement.

Of course, the DEA/FBI work drugs undercover. How else do you expect them to catch drug dealers?! This isn't a drug investigation. It is a murder investigation!

No I am not saying that at all,.. I just know that FBI works differently than local LE. I did not post what i posted to start a fight. I am just stating what I was thinking at that time. I know that FBI works undercover on many other cases besides drug cases.

Suppose other people are involved in this murder and they don't want to tip them off? What if someone in local LE is involved? I am not pointing any fingers,.. I am just stating what I felt at that particular moment.

I am standing by my statement that FBI works differently than local LE and that they could be working undercover on this case. I feel there is MUCH MORE than Casey just killing Caylee in this case. jmo

For me, all facts in this case would point to murder, a dead baby, killed by a mother who only lies about the circumstances of her child's disappearance. What mother who hadn't killed their child would give only lies to the authorities and non-specific 'clues' to her family and then lawyer up and say nothing at all while her family, the people who loved her, desperately searches. The only answer I can come up with is a mother who, at least in some way, caused the demise of her child. Plus, in this case, the police have evidence of decomp and the car smells like it.

Great post Yolorado! IMO, it's a "mother" (and I use that term loosely) who is guilty! IF KC had nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance/death, then she would have nothing to hide and no reason to state "mis-truths".

A bigger question might be, why Cindy believes it to be okay for KC to spout these "mis-truths" and "clues" while her grandchild is missing? This isn't a game of CLUE. LE nor the family should have to decipher KC's story in an effort to find out what really happened to Caylee. Afterall, we are talking about a missing child for pete's sake, not a stolen car, etc.

This in itself speaks volumes about her lack of credibility and that of the A family. It's totally unacceptable, IMO!

And why didn't this eyewitness take a picture of who that liitle girl was with??

Wild Theory Here....but what if the picture taker is the parent or a relative? Stranger things have happened. Another person wanting their 15 minutes.

Wild Theory Here....but what if the picture taker is the parent or a relative? Stranger things have happened. Another person wanting their 15 minutes.

Would not surprise me. In fact for some reason I recall this to have been the case with that photo of the young girl in a baseball cap that was circulated very early on. I could be wrong on that, it has been what 4 months?

I haven't read this whole thread so if this is a repeat type of post, I am sorry. I know just saying this will probably get alot of heated backlash, but I find it VERY weird that someone hasn't come forth and said that new "Caylee sighting" pic is their daugther. It has to be plastered all over the local news I am sure. So WHY hasn't anyone come forward?
I do believe that Caylee is dead. But I just don't understand why no one has come forward? It has made me have a little doubt. I know this is a ludicrous statement but what if Casey is telling the truth? And the FBI is onto the people that have Caylee and don't want them to know this so they are saying Caylee is dead so they can swoop in and get her? I know FBI works like that. I know this HIGHLY UNLIKELY. I know Caylee is dead but I just have a nagging feeling because no one has come forth. Please excuse me,.. I need some more coffee I think,.... :waitasec:

Reasonable Doubt.

This is EXACTLY the effect that the A's are seeking in the Jury. They know whether or not that is Caylee but, find a look-alike and claim no-one has ever identified her and -- there you go!!

The photo is mainly being publicized on the Web -- so unless someone is following this case closely and the local media Web sites.........

Et voila! Reasonable doubt . . . based more on hope for a happy outcome.

Yup! Combine a parent with a Caylee look-alike (many) who wants to support the A family and that Caylee is alive -- to press for the search to continue -- with the best of intentions and, you got it dudes!

Reasonable Doubt.

This is EXACTLY the effect that the A's are seeking in the Jury. They know whether or not that is Caylee but, find a look-alike and claim no-one has ever identified her and -- there you go!!

The photo is mainly being publicized on the Web -- so unless someone is following this case closely and the local media Web sites.........

Et voila! Reasonable doubt . . . based more on hope for a happy outcome.
I think if the Anthony's want to introduce reasonable doubt, they're going to have to get their hands on a photo of a little girl who looks a lot more like Caylee than the toddler in the mall, and have at least some kind of backup support (ie, the photographer would have to be a witness subject to prosecution questioning about the circumstances under which the photo was taken).

Good luck with that, Cindy.

I think if the Anthony's want to introduce reasonable doubt, they're going to have to get their hands on a photo of a little girl who looks a lot more like Caylee than the toddler in the mall, and have at least some kind of backup support (ie, the photographer would have to be a witness subject to prosecution questioning about the circumstances under which the photo was taken).

Good luck with that, Cindy.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: agree...that pic is nothing like caylee....and after everyone more or less saying that they still insist is that perhaps??? I just wish someone would contact JM --- I don't like alot of the friviolous lawsuits but something needs to happen...jmo

Catch-22.

LE should verify the source via PI and interview the person who took the photo but, if they do that then they are back into the game of investigating look-alike sightings rather than sticking to the plan to proceed to trial.

A risk.

But there is overwhelming circumstantial testimony and rather than build a no body Defense it seems that JB is going after LE and perceived 'leaks' and procedures.

Catch-22.

LE should verify the source via PI and interview the person who took the photo but, if they do that then they are back into the game of investigating look-alike sightings rather than sticking to the plan to proceed to trial.

A risk.

But there is overwhelming circumstantial testimony and rather than build a no body Defense it seems that JB is going after LE and perceived 'leaks' and procedures.
Is Baez pursuing this kind of a defense, or is it Cindy Anthony, "Esq" who is clinging to the hope that some random photo of someone else's child will magically turn out to be her deceased grandchild?

Caylee missing for 25 weeks now

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

The Anthony family says the FBI tapes released on Friday, overshadowed an important photo. A woman says she took it at the Florida Mall last Sunday, and it looks like Caylee. No one has come forward to say "That's my child" in the photo. The Anthony’s believe that's cause for hope. Bart adds, we released it 72 hours ago to all of you, and we're asking you to continue showing it, and once somebody calls us, we can rule it out.

I hope they hear from the attorney for the family of the little girl in the picture.

If it was my child the only reason I'd call the A's or Ms Bart would be to yell at them for plastering my child's picture all over the media/internet....:furious:. Or perhaps I'd let my attorney do the berating.
G&C can't tell from that picture if it's Caylee or not???
They have a PI for #$@$#% sake, why is he not doing his PI job?

"A hair pulled from the car trunk was consistent in length and color with Caylee’s hair, showing signs of decomposition, Pipitone said. DNA tests reveal the hair came from Caylee or any of her maternal ancestors, from her mother to her great-grandmother, Pipitone said.”Is that not evidence of death?” Pipitone asked Mason.

“I don’t believe it necessarily is. They can certainly argue it, but I don’t think it proves it’s a death. It’s proving it’s an old hair with some tissue that has decomposed,” Mason said."

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.co...ys-upcoming-trial-with-reportertony-pipitone/
LOL I would expect it coming from a defense attorney. It also sounds like an answer that would be given by Kobi on NG who works for the defense team in this case. Sadly, you just can't trust some people not to spin the facts to suit their positions.

LOL I would expect it coming from a defense attorney. It also sounds like an answer that would be given by Kobi on NG who works for the defense team in this case. Sadly, you just can't trust some people not to spin the facts to suit their positions.

If I were on the jury it sure would create reasonable doubt in my mind, especially since they have no body. I'm just very hopeful that Orange County actually has something of substance that they haven't released yet. They must in order to make such a definitive statement about Caylee no longer being alive. I'm hoping that the clothing and bones dug up in Greenwood are just that evidence.

Yeah, in this tape and the one with OCSD he seemed to share things he hoped they'd keep away from Cindy, Lee too, if I recall correctly. When he talked to OCDS about Cindy's car and following Casey, I got the impression that he was saying KC took the car when no one was home. To the FBI, he seemed to be saying it was with Cindy's permission. Does anyone remember what he said before? Wonder if the cops have looked at Cindy's car.

the first version i remember was that george was pulling into the neighborhood and Casey who had been dodging them for a couple of weeks at this point was pulling out in Cindy's car, he whipped a u turn and gave chase.... through context I got the feeling he was on the phone with Cindy or called her to say he just spotted the missing/elusive Casey and was following her and Cindy said not to but he did anyway

"A hair pulled from the car trunk was consistent in length and color with Caylee’s hair, showing signs of decomposition, Pipitone said. DNA tests reveal the hair came from Caylee or any of her maternal ancestors, from her mother to her great-grandmother, Pipitone said.”Is that not evidence of death?” Pipitone asked Mason.

“I don’t believe it necessarily is. They can certainly argue it, but I don’t think it proves it’s a death. It’s proving it’s an old hair with some tissue that has decomposed,” Mason said."

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.co...ys-upcoming-trial-with-reportertony-pipitone/

Of all of the evidence they attempt to get excluded from the trial I think defense will argue most about the science behind this piece. Now I don't think Casey has a great defense team, but the best arguement for exclusion can probably be made for this piece of evidence. I think a jury would still convict without this piece though, the overall picture is just too damaging and there is no other explanation for where Caylee is and that there was body in Casey's trunk. Casey would have had a better shot at simply saying she didn't kill Caylee because the jury will believe that Caylee is dead, they would have had a better shot at saying the evidence shows Caylee is dead but there is no proof that she died at Casey's hands. The nanny story and all the other lies can only lead one to accept Casey is covering for her actions.

I would never even consider contacting them or the authorities - they have no information just the way I would want it I would never be comfortable with those wingnuts knowing one thing about me or that child . Its none of their business - its obvious as the nose on her face this child isnt Caylee - Now the whole A camp is BLIND as well as deaf and dumb ? This is off the chart -
I am really concerned something bad is going to happen to another child because of
these people's conduct .

Let me get this straight.....

they know this isn't Caylee BUT they still want the child's family to come forward anyway????

Maybe they should spend their time looking for CAYLEE & stop wasting time wondering about children who AREN'T Caylee.

I'd like to know WHO took the picture & I sure hope the photographer contacted LE to verify it was an honest 'tip' & was not actually taken by someone known by the Anthonys.

Of all of the evidence they attempt to get excluded from the trial I think defense will argue most about the science behind this piece. Now I don't think Casey has a great defense team, but the best arguement for exclusion can probably be made for this piece of evidence. I think a jury would still convict without this piece though, the overall picture is just too damaging and there is no other explanation for where Caylee is and that there was body in Casey's trunk. Casey would have had a better shot at simply saying she didn't kill Caylee because the jury will believe that Caylee is dead, they would have had a better shot at saying the evidence shows Caylee is dead but there is no proof that she died at Casey's hands. The nanny story and all the other lies can only lead one to accept Casey is covering for her actions.

Yeah, I think a hair with traces of decomposing tissue on it could be found at anyone's home. I think it's tough for the prosecution to say that Caylee is dead because they don't have a body or even clothing. If they can't definitively say she is dead then how can they say Casey killed her? The prosecution has got their work cut out for them, that is unless they have something that hasn't been made public yet...

If it was my child the only reason I'd call the A's or Ms Bart would be to yell at them for plastering my child's picture all over the media/internet....:furious:. Or perhaps I'd let my attorney do the berating.

G&C can't tell from that picture if it's Caylee or not???

They have a PI for #$@$#% sake, why is he not doing his PI job?

Thank you! The "ball" does not land in the court of every parent unlucky enough to have their child's photo plastered in the media by the A's.

Yeah, I think a hair with traces of decomposing tissue on it could be found at anyone's home. I think it's tough for the prosecution to say that Caylee is dead because they don't have a body or even clothing. If they can't definitively say she is dead then how can they say Casey killed her? The prosecution has got their work cut out for them, that is unless they have something that hasn't been made public yet...

Hair that simply falls out of or is pulled out of someone's head doesn't show decomp. The hair in question was already on a decomposing body when it fell out. This is why it showed decomp. The body was already dead.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21
Back