OFF TOPIC Chit-Chat

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL, I just said, in the other thread, that people with an MPH usually work for the government!

I grew it to remind the ropers I was free'r than them. It's funny how just a short time later they partied like I did, and then Willie and Waylon hit the scene. It was like cats and dogs getting along, finally.

Explicative. Terry and I chased many a fair lady in the day ... Usually in Okmulgee. Yahoo!

Hi Clay..GiGi.. Lauren..AF..Boots..Sarah..Key, I got caught up talking to Weleetka1 >

Hey there Sheza! Sorry, I've been in the room and trying to get some website work done. :)

W1 are you familiar enough with Weleetka as of late, to have an opinion of the murders and who-dun-it?

Your handle makes you "sound like a dentist. But fear not for me. I live in Tucson where it was 65 degrees F today.

I remember Terry Scrutchfield..didn't he have a younger brother.? I can't think of his name..

Ronnie Scrutchfield was married to Carolyn Puckett.

In the early days it was easier to get things done. As you move up the ladder, you actually tend to lose control of getting things done. My experience is that the people who supervise you made through the back door, and it goes downhill from there.

W1 was you still in touch with Mark at the time he died?

picture.php

Ok Sheza I will bring pic to you !!LOL

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member