Off Topic/Chit Chat

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Star12, I'm so glad you had a nice adventure in the Crescent Commons HT.:rocker: I'm hoping that all the WS folks will want to meet up at that HT once Nancy Cooper's killer is hauled in. I know where I'm NOT going, and that's Java Jive. HT is huge, with the outdoor seating area/coffee shop.

Don't forget our latest Cary NC murder: Herrera-Diaz murder. The woman was killed last week, I think, only a mile or so from Nancy Cooper's neighborhood (and mine). These guys who kill must see that they will have a nice long vacation, if not permanent even if they kill their wife or girlfriend, from the history here in Cary. The guy who did it is in custody, I believe (so he won't be getting a vacation like Cooper and J. Young). I've lost track over the weekend. Please don't forget this woman!

Well, there hasn't been much discussion lately. I imagine that other cases have emerged and they also need attention. Gosh - another one in the Cary area? Is there a club for these guys? I wonder if they have an online presence (just joking).

I do hope that BC doesn't manage to silence those who care about NC with the recent subpoenas. I think that this approach makes him look like he has things to hide. As someone has noted, so much for the social structure that his girls are familiar with. Did the girls really hang out with SH on a regular basis in the same way that they did with NC's close friends? I think not.

I think that it is so important to maintain public interest in the case, and according to Tricia this is one of the ways that WS can make a difference. I think that BC would want to keep the case in the news, if he wasn't guilty and in the spotlight (IMO). If he is not guilty and is interested in having the case solved, I think, he would be talking to her friends for support.

Well, I wanna tell ya, this ain't yer mamma's A&P. Holy smollee, it's a huge M-F store!

That was my reaction my first time in there too! In fact I didn't make it past the hot food island the first time! I was overwhelmed that first time! It makes going to Kroger a depressing experience in comparison.

At first I thought you were talking about the Wal-Mart!!! LOL!!! What a dismal store!!! I have to say, the WM in Holly Springs, the brand-new one, is awesome!!! I was stunned to see motion detectors installed in the frozen food aisle. You get close, the lights come on!!! You move away, they go off!!! I started running up and down the aisles just to make the lights come on!!! Terrific entertainment!!

But seriously, I go to that HT almost every day for lunch. Their subs are 1/2 price, each day a different one, and it commands quite a line.

At first I thought you were talking about the Wal-Mart!!! LOL!!! What a dismal store!!! I have to say, the WM in Holly Springs, the brand-new one, is awesome!!! I was stunned to see motion detectors installed in the frozen food aisle. You get close, the lights come on!!! You move away, they go off!!! I started running up and down the aisles just to make the lights come on!!! Terrific entertainment!!

But seriously, I go to that HT almost every day for lunch. Their subs are 1/2 price, each day a different one, and it commands quite a line.
Way cool about the motion detector lights! I still get a thrill out of the thunder & rain in the fresh produce section of Lowes.

Ahaa! So you caught that! :eek:

See why those of us who've been at Websleuths for any length of time become cynical when these stories break?! :waitasec:

Oh, don't forget, he told the neighbor when asked if Kelly knew about the fire, 'I've been trying to call her but can't get hold of her.':rolleyes:

Just sayin'
;)
fran

PS.....FWIW, that's why I said he was 'allegedly at work,' as he's a tow truck driver. Ehhhh..........he was ALSO home while the house was STILL ON FIRE. Must be a small town....fran
Fran, Kelly Morris's husband is now officially a person of interest to Granville LE.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3549667/

Way cool about the motion detector lights! I still get a thrill out of the thunder & rain in the fresh produce section of Lowes.

heh! First time I heard that I was looking around like WTF!! Then I saw the 'rain' and understood what they were trying to do. And for those keeping track, Lowe's produce is at least 3x as fresh and 2x less bruised than Kroger's, though it's more expensive too.

If you notice (and I have) when a crime is committed against a woman in counties OTHER than Wake County, then the husband/BF/sig. other is often arrested fairly quickly.

Now compare that to WAKE COUNTY.

{ crickets chirping }

If you notice (and I have) when a crime is committed against a woman in counties OTHER than Wake County, then the husband/BF/sig. other is often arrested fairly quickly.

Now compare that to WAKE COUNTY.

{ crickets chirping }

Does different DA possibly have anything to do with this? :confused: Two more years before an upset can happen in Wake County. Until then it will NOT change IMO :boohoo:

Politics my dear, politics!

Does different DA possibly have anything to do with this? :confused: Two more years before an upset can happen in Wake County. Until then it will NOT change IMO :boohoo:

Politics my dear, politics!

Yes, different DA in other counties.

HAHA..I was being a smart :behind:. This is the reason other counties move faster than Wake County, a different DA! We have a :chicken: representing us!

That is so disheartening. Of course I know nothing about these things, but isn't there a way to put public pressure on these authorities??:confused:
After reading Mom's comment on the general discussion board, I have to admit that it really upsets me that he is still walking around. I mean if this was the general practice across the board (if all counties responded in the same way), then I could understand it. At the moment the message seems to be if you are going to commit this sort of crime, then this is a good place to do it and you may even get a bit of a holiday (as I believe Fran mentioned). I wonder when he will be allowed back to work. Disheartening.:mad:

That is so disheartening. Of course I know nothing about these things, but isn't there a way to put public pressure on these authorities??:confused:
After reading Mom's comment on the general discussion board, I have to admit that it really upsets me that he is still walking around. I mean if this was the general practice across the board (if all counties responded in the same way), then I could understand it. At the moment the message seems to be if you are going to commit this sort of crime, then this is a good place to do it and you may even get a bit of a holiday (as I believe Fran mentioned). I wonder when he will be allowed back to work. Disheartening.:mad:

I understand the frustration, I surely do. These are still (relatively) early days in the Cooper case compared to what we've seen in the Michelle Young murder case. Coming up on TWO YEARS!! And a much messier crime scene from what it appears. What possible ADDITIONAL evidence is the DA going to get in that case? And still...he waits...and waits. No one can ever accuse our DA of not being 'patient' and 'careful.' (maybe someone should check his pulse to see that he is still, in fact, alive)!

What you can do is vote him out in the next election! Get some one in office who will come down hard on the males who kill their wives and girlfriends. And get Jenna's law passed! The male who kills his pregnant wife/girlfriend is the worst and right now if they are able to arrest them, they can only be prosecuted for the murder of their wife/girlfriend not the child she was carrying.

I just read this on Fox News.

"Police now say they believe Caylee, whose third birthday was Aug. 9, is dead based on forensic evidence of a decomposing body and DNA matching that of the toddler found in Anthony's car."

What more do the police need to make a freakin' arrest?!

I know there is a whole Caylee section, but it's too overwhelming and I haven't been following the case like others have so I just thought I'd ask this question here!

Okay since you requested this last night, for this morning:

TopSail Girl WAKE UP! :clock: :smiliecup: :hypno:

Yes, and when you do wake up, don't go on GOLO, where today's current smartass, "magicbus," thinks you and I are the killers.

I tell you, that site gets worse and worse every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member