Official Documents To Be Released Today

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So this is interesting to me in light of Casey using a Hispanic name for her nanny, it's like she knew her mom might automatically be suspicious:

"Um I know when we were kids I wasn't allowed in the house when her mom was home that was the rule. I wasn't allowed in the house, but when her dad was home he was cool with me. Um, Casey had told me that one time that because I was Spanish that I wasn't allowed in the house."

Kiomarie's testimony (the high school friend who wanted to adopted Caylee because she wasn't able to have kids)

pg 62 pt 3 or page 212 hand-written #

Adding in:

"Most of the people that live there (the area) will tell you this. Her mother does not like Hispanic people. And most of the guys she was with were either Hispanic or of a different race" (p 73 pt 2 pg 223)

I wonder if LP and his crew have read these documents yet? If they have not I'm not so sure they'd be sticking by their current theory.

I really hope this opens their eyes. There is a childs missing body out there, gosh this makes me raaggggeee. Even animals don't get this kind of treatment.
They probably couldn't have seen them any sooner then we have. Unless Jose gave them a copy of them. I am not sure. There is just no way those friends are hiding Caylee. If they have read these documents and still think that they are drinking extra strong Kool Aid. :confused:

Can someone who's read this expound?

Cindy washed a KNIFE? A KNIFE found in the smelly car????? Was this before the cops were there also? Any other details?

A knife! :eek: I haven't gotten that far in reading.............does it say what kind of knife......how big?

So this is interesting to me in light of Casey using a Hispanic name for her nanny, it's like she knew her mom might automatically be suspicious:

"Um I know when we were kids I wasn't allowed in the house when her mom was home that was the rule. I wasn't allowed in the house, but when her dad was home he was cool with me. Um, Casey had told me that one time that because I was Spanish that I wasn't allowed in the house."

Kiomarie's testimony (the high school friend who wanted to adopted Caylee because she wasn't able to have kids)

pg 62 pt 3 or page 212 hand-written #

OMG GREAT CATCH TB!!!! You are so right!! Cindy being so prejudice would certainly explain the use of a hispanic name by Casey~:eek:

Ahhhhh, so page 54, Amy says Casey told her she could move in with her when she took over the payments on her mom's home.

Well that solves the puzzle on the haven't been living there in 9 days, drama myspace post. Casey was talking about her parents house.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0825/17290449.pdf

Lots of questions answered in here. The neighbor says the shovel and backing in were the same day (that always troubled me being different days), but can't recall if he got back in town on the 16th or the week after. With the shower incident, the car on the 27th... the later time line is making more sense.

invisa-nanny?

That's NOTHING!

Now, we know Casey and invisa-Juliette, work at Universal in the same invisa-department, as invisa-EVENT PLANNERS!

Man, this girl lies! Not one or two lies, a WHOLE PAGE of lies! Wow...

Whew...had to get that off my chest!

Wow, and Kio brought the detective to a spot that she immediately thought of as soon as she heard that Casey had borrowed a shovel! A childhood spot they used to go to and that people didn't really know about (p68-70 or so in pt 3)

It was my understanding that the Orlando Sentinel requested these records, and that's why they were released. Is that not correct?

You're right........it was requested by the Orlando Sentinel......I was thinking LE released the documents. But, it couldn't come at a better time, as it pokes holes in the defense strategy. The defense is trying to plant reasonable doubt.

Holy Cow - Casey says she filed an "Incident" report with Universal regarding her lost cell phone which they had given her for "work".

In Casey's statement, taken while in a conference room at Universal Studios.....she talks about Cayle in the "past tense"....that was it for me.
I'll go back and find it and add it to this post....but it might take me ANOTHER hour to find it again.

Holy Cow - Casey says she filed an "Incident" report with Universal regarding her lost cell phone which they had given her for "work".

Tells me it was a fake incident report for the fake phone for the fake job at Universal.

Looks like Rick, Cindy's brother, was telling the truth, too. Amy's testimony was that Cindy mentioned her using the routing numbers from her 80 yo grandmother's checking account to steal from her!! (That is pretty good verification since this information was not KNOWN until they released these today!! Hint...Hint!)

My hinky meter went really up at the comment by Amy "Caylee was really flirtaeous with men, and would blink her eyes at them, ect" I know that in all cases this doesn't mean anything, but a lot of times in working with sexually abused children we see this age inappropriate behavior. My speculation is that Casey may have thought she was doing Caylee a favor.
It's interesting that this happened after father's day.

I wonder if LP and his crew have read these documents yet? If they have not I'm not so sure they'd be sticking by their current theory.

I really hope this opens their eyes. There is a childs missing body out there, gosh this makes me raaggggeee. Even animals don't get this kind of treatment.

He's on NG spouting the same insane crap....

a friend took Caylee.

I just cannot bear to watch LP anymore..... he's NOT there to find Caylee, he's only there to defend the lying sociopath, Casey.

I really don't even think he would tell LE if he found out any info that might hurt Casey. :furious::furious:

Lots of questions answered in here. The neighbor says the shovel and backing in were the same day (that always troubled me being different days), but can't recall if he got back in town on the 16th or the week after. With the shower incident, the car on the 27th... the later time line is making more sense.
Also the car being completely backed INTO the garage dispells the theory that Casey was locked out of the house!

Excerpt from newly released records: Ridgeway is a tow truck driver for Johnson’s wrecker out of … On June 30, 2008…Ridgeway (sic) was on duty and was dispatched to 7501 East Colonial Drive (Amscot Financial) to tow a car. On June 30, 2008…Ridgeway arrived at 7501 East Colonial Drive…Mr. Ridgeway recalled the white Pontiac was parked next to the dumpster. The white Pontiac was parked with the front of the car towards the curb. Mr. Ridgeway hooked up the white Pontiac and towed the car away…Mr. Ridgeway did not notice any damage to the car, and did not smell any odors coming from the car. Mr. Ridgeway recalled having a cold on June 30, 2008, and could not smell anything.

I tried to copy and paste but it didn't work. First I have heard of this info.

Yikes! :eek: Next to a dumpster!

My hinky meter went really up at the comment by Amy "Caylee was really flirtaeous with men, and would blink her eyes at them, ect" I know that in all cases this doesn't mean anything, but a lot of times in working with sexually abused children we see this age inappropriate behavior. My speculation is that Casey may have thought she was doing Caylee a favor.
It's interesting that this happened after father's day.
Actually, Anthony made similiar comments as to the way Caylee acted around men in particular. It did raise some red flags for me, too.

In Casey's statement, taken while in a conference room at Universal Studios.....she talks about Cayle in the "past tense"....that was it for me.
I'll go back and find it and add it to this post....but it might take me ANOTHER hour to find it again.

This interview is the clincher for me. This girl is making up the story as she goes along, the nanny never, ever existed, except in the mind of this girl. She never ever once can answer a question from the police, it always leads to another story.

Funny how the nanny lived at or very near places she had friends of her living at, she just took the police on a wild goose chase.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010
Back