Official Documents To Be Released Today

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope Caysee was lying about this one; Kiomarie Cruz stated that when they were kids she was not allowed in the Anthony home when Cindy was home because she was Spanish. I've been reading so I don't know if this has been discussed yet. BBL.

It's possible Casey lied even then.... just to hurt the kid.

It's possible Cindy & George were uncomfortable around non-whites.

Sadly, a lot of older people hold onto to old prejudices they were taught as children.... that doesn't necessarily make them 'evil' or 'bad' though.

OMG...There really was a pizza.

When the Tow Truck yard manager opened the trunk with GA he noticed a very foul odor & then GA took out a white trash bag that contained a pizza box & papers. Flies flew out of the trunk & he noticed maggots.

Well, I'm glad to know that the tow truck Manager was there and saw this. I hope LE was able to send the maggots away for analysis though. Does it say if the bag was tied up or opened?

EDIT: I'm glad LE sent the bag as evidence as well.

Hi: If this has already been stated, I'm sorry. Trying hard to read docs and thread.
1. Caylee slept in same bed as Casey and Rick when they overnighted there.
2. Maybe it was June 9th after all - - Photo at GGP's dated as May 31 & not Father's Day - unless time on camera was off - mine usually is

I agree at least with the timeline for motive, and what happens next. Why would Casey and Caylee be at Ricardo's on the night of the 9th?

It was the Sociopath, in the car, with the shovel at the park!

Poor Taste, I know.

:boohoo:

Page 38 doc 2- Jonathan Daly of Cast Iron Tattoo who has been friends with Casey for 8 years said he heard that Caylee's father was in the military and was the result of a one night stand. Could be the guy (Mark was it?) in California who Casey called and said she needed to meet with to tell him something?

I hope Caysee was lying about this one; Kiomarie Cruz stated that when they were kids she was not allowed in the Anthony home when Cindy was home because she was Spanish. I've been reading so I don't know if this has been discussed yet. BBL.

More than likely Casey was lying about hispanics, but may have been truthful about no one is allowed in the house when Cindy wasn't home.

At least in my house, when my child was younger, no one was allowed in the house until I was home.

Oh duh, if I would have continued reading to the next couple paragraphs before posting... :bang:

If I ever saw a case for the insanity defense.............. Baez has to be working on that angle now. BUT, does Casey's twisted and demented personality meet those standards (for legal insanity?) She is certainly insane.

Casey is not insane, not at all. She's actually pretty darn smart to carry this off for so many years.

I agree at least with the timeline for motive, and what happens next. Why would Casey and Caylee be at Ricardo's on the night of the 9th?

Wasn't that the original statement Cindy made saying "Casey and Caylee left to bond?"

It's possible Casey lied even then.... just to hurt the kid.

It's possible Cindy & George were uncomfortable around non-whites.

Sadly, a lot of older people hold onto to old prejudices they were taught as children.... that doesn't necessarily make them 'evil' or 'bad' though.

No, Kiomarie states that she was welcomed when George was home, it was just Cindy. I'm gonna have to agree with the poster that stated that's possibly why Caysee used a hispanic sounding name as the person that had Caylee, she knew it would set Cindy off and be believeable to her. I already disliked the persona Cindy has been projecting but if this is true than.....well. Just well.

After reading most of the documents I am surprised that some of the first impressions I had when the case first started are being confirmed in these documents.
There is no doubt in my mind that Casey killed Caylee. None at all, I am not sure if it were accidental or she just went off in a rage.
A lot of damaging psychological read between the lines stuff.
Lots of family dysfunction. LOTS and LOTS of covering up.
Poor little Caylee!!!! Where can she be.
After reading the documents I cannot believe that BH thinks any of these "friends" took that kid. It's just not a fact. IMHO

I absolutely agree! I've thought from the beginning that poor little Caylee is deceased, and Casey is responsible for her death. Whether it's accidental or intentional is what remains to be seen.

I haven't finished reading all the documents, but what I have read has only confirmed my belief that George and Cindy have gone to extremes in their efforts to cover up for Casey and to thwart the investigation by LE. I believe they are guilty of tampering with evidence to some extent too.

Well, I'm glad to know that the tow truck Manager was there and saw this. I hope LE was able to send the maggots away for analysis though. Does it say if the bag was tied up or opened?

EDIT: I'm glad LE sent the bag as evidence as well.

It doesn't say- but it does say the car was parked next to the dumpster.

More than likely Casey was lying about hispanics, but may have been truthful about no one is allowed in the house when Cindy wasn't home.

At least in my house, when my child was younger, no one was allowed in the house until I was home.

I hear you, I was the same way but the statement is that she was not allowed when Cindy WAS home.

From what both Amy and Ricardo said, she was still "with" him (even though she was with Tony at that point...until Ricardo realized about Tony) and Amy point blank said that Casey was still sleeping with Ricardo, so...it may have just been "another night together"

It was not that she was not allowed when Cindy was NOT home...it was that she was not allowed when Cindy WAS home. Whereas she could be there with George there.

Looks like THAT would have been the 64 million dollar question, doesn't it???!!!
Yep, but she would have come up with something. She always does. Pretty clear they was NO BABYSITTER, not a permanent one, at least.

I've only read through the first section. My brain hurts from reading that interview with casey and the detectives, and all the runaround she gave them. I have to quit for the night.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allewine
Back