OH - 10 killed including Gunman, 16 injured, Mass Shooting, Oregon District, Dayton, 4 Aug 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would love for police to release more information about what the friend said CB was like that night, why he left him and the sister, and what the text messages said during the time they were apart.

Me too.

I think he knew where the two of them would be - outside the bar - because they were texting each other during the separation.

jmo

I hope this is shared far and wide. We need info on prevention just as much as we do these tragedies.

Sadly, it's possible that the actions of the guy in Springfield were legal, according to Missouri's Open Carry laws. If you're not behaving in a threatening manner, its ok to walk around in camo and body armor. o_O:(

I'm going to assume this was his intent, to publicly assert his legal rights. What about the rights of the public?

What the heck?

From the link:

"Investigators have since seized multiple devices belong to Betts but Bowdich told lawmakers that the FBI 'can't unlock' one of them.

He said that if Betts had a six or eight digit pin to unlock the phone, it could take months or years for the FBI to crack the code."
Can't they request the cell company to unlock it?

What the heck?

From the link:

"Investigators have since seized multiple devices belong to Betts but Bowdich told lawmakers that the FBI 'can't unlock' one of them.

He said that if Betts had a six or eight digit pin to unlock the phone, it could take months or years for the FBI to crack the code."
Can't they just get the phone records from the phone company?

Just Youtube it, there are plenty of videos where they attack people. Remember the professor with the bike lock who was bashing random people's heads?

Sorry, no. There's a lot of false information in YouTube videos. Some of those people posting videos/tirades are frightening and disturbing. I need a link to established news media.

Beware!! Ban Xbox and other violent video games. Don't get your grandkids these games for birthdays and Christmas! Violent rap music should be next. MOO

Sorry, no. There's a lot of false information in YouTube videos. Some of those people posting videos/tirades are frightening and disturbing. I need a link to established news media.

I posted a long post yesterday with video and links to msm, including a CNN article, and my post was removed and I was told I would lose posting privileges because antifa is OT for this thread. Word to the wise.

moo
He was searching- trying to find his wings.
But he had no positive guidance. He was
totally lost- on his own.

Everything I see done as a family unit was shown for public display and opinion.

Very little interaction between CB and his father. This 'kid' was a PIA to his parents.
The problem child. Started many years ago.
Dad had his own outlets and interests. Not joint
family activities. Both parents involved with their own lives outside of family.
Keep the big house and mortgage paid for.
Go after the PhD at work, enter the frisbee
championships, hang out at the clubs to check out new bands, slosh around the micro breweries. Be an expert on new beers.
These aren't 'family' activities. These are personal pleasures.
Mom was busy with her outside work life and had the added responsibility of raising the kids,
practically alone. Dad paid the bills OK but
that's all. This was not a healthy family unit.

moo

Do we know what his parents jobs were without digging or sleuthing into details? Just generalized? No names, or addresses. (If this ok)

Do you have a link for that? TIA
Charles Beard, Mary Ritter Beard, Pyotr Kropotkin are historical figures. You can look at the references in their wikipedia entries.

Anarcho-Communists used violence when confronting greater violence from the ruling elites. You can go way back to 1848 Paris Commune.

However, I pointed out that long history only to differentiate with the occasional psychopaths who join modern "antifa" groups.

Charles Beard, Mary Ritter Beard, Pyotr Kropotkin are historical figures. You can look at the references in their wikipedia entries.

Anarcho-Communists used violence when confronting greater violence from the ruling elites. You can go way back to 1848 Paris Commune.

However, I pointed out that long history only to differentiate with the occasional psychopaths who join modern "antifa" groups.

I've attended rallies to protest the KKK and racism. Like everyone else, I'm always unarmed. Am I a violent antifa person? Just wondering how this labeling thing works.

What the heck?

From the link:

maybe hire a hacker.

I've attended rallies to protest the KKK and racism. Like everyone else, I'm always unarmed. Am I a violent antifa person? Just wondering how this labeling thing works.
Historical Fascists provoked members of the resistance to violence, arrested resistance leaders and banned all protests. Fascist thugs would even join the resistance and initiate the violence.

Just a little bit of history repeating.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Binx005