OH - 10 killed including Gunman, 16 injured, Mass Shooting, Oregon District, Dayton, 4 Aug 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The KKK's body count is not something that just dissolves into the past because it wasn't this year (that we know of). And remember that Emmet Till's false accuser lives on in freedom, so the past is a relative thing. But right now, it looks like neither Antifa nor the KKK had anything to do with this crime, so maybe we could drop it for the victims.

On another note, when I heard he was inviting more friends out, I wondered if it might be similar to a family annihilator situation, where he wanted to die with the people he loved. But his kill/rape list and the fact that he tried to escape doesn't quite fit. I think he just flat-out wanted to destroy everything.

Back to the topic, which remember has nothing to do with the KKK.

It’s so confusing how in the span of 12 hours you can be supporting gun control and then commit a mass shooting.

Dayton gunman Connor Betts had an obsession with violence and mass shootings, police say - CNN

Twitter account 'liked' El Paso-related tweets

In the hours before the Dayton shooting, the Twitter account "liked" several tweets about a shooting in El Paso that left 22 dead, including one supporting gun control and others that called the El Paso shooting suspect a "terrorist," and a "white supremacist."

Recently antifa attacked an independent conservative journalist. They threw milkshake cups filled with concrete and other objects. It caused him to have a severe brain bleed.
Imo

JMO

From Wikipedia --

The historian Ruth Ben-Ghiat said in July 2019 that "Throwing a milkshake is not equivalent to killing someone, but because the people in power are allied with the right, any provocation, any dissent against right-wing violence, backfires", with the effect that "[m]ilitancy on the left" can "become a justification for those in power and allies on the right to crack down" on the left.[34]

Antifa (United States) - Wikipedia

'I know Connor’s parents are good people, they did their best to help him,’ he said.

‘But they couldn't understand him, they couldn't make him listen. He had a family therapist but it didn't seem to help.

--So he was seeing a therapist at some point. And even his friends are surprised. I remember being in middle school and high school and it was a normal thing for teenagers to write words in that scary font. I dont think it's normal to write the kinds of things he did but unless you read it closely you might not think twice about it. Very strange he was so fascinated with evil. But how in the world can you go from normal clothes in a bar with your friends acting calmly to shooting the bar up. I would love to know if meth was in his system at the time. That is not something to mess around with for anyone but especially someone with mental illness. Did his family know he was doing drugs daily? Maybe they though letting him live at home would protect him somehow. I literally can not imagine what they are going through, how they could ever leave their home again.

'I know Connor’s parents are good people, they did their best to help him,’ he said.

‘But they couldn't understand him, they couldn't make him listen. He had a family therapist but it didn't seem to help.

--So he was seeing a therapist at some point. And even his friends are surprised. I remember being in middle school and high school and it was a normal thing for teenagers to write words in that scary font. I dont think it's normal to write the kinds of things he did but unless you read it closely you might not think twice about it. Very strange he was so fascinated with evil. But how in the world can you go from normal clothes in a bar with your friends acting calmly to shooting the bar up. I would love to know if meth was in his system at the time. That is not something to mess around with for anyone but especially someone with mental illness. Did his family know he was doing drugs daily? Maybe they though letting him live at home would protect him somehow. I literally can not imagine what they are going through, how they could ever leave their home again.

Strange you mentioned meth. I was watching a new series today on either ID or OWN, and the first two shows were about meth heads, and how violent they can be, and do the most violent murders imaginable.

In this case though it seems like he wanted to murder people for a very long time.

I still think he took this particular time to carry it out due to following the EP case, and saw how much attention was being given to it.

Jmho

? I wasn't aware of this. Do you have examples?
I could not find any examples except an article suggesting the Dayton mass shooting might be the first murder for them.
I'm not sure I would come to that conclusion based on his attending one protest to protest the protesters.
No incidents of terrorism though. Imo

IMOO. He was very cynical about life. He had issues ..shameful for the parents or one parent. Same for his sibling in transition. There had been a mass shooting...it is blamed on racism or politics ..there must always be a blame. He proved them wrong.. All you need is an assault gun.. That was the point he was trying to make. Imoo
No reason required.
I'm thinking it's a little more complex than just wanting to prove people wrong.
Apparently he had had violent fantasies during his childhood. That's not normal and it's a big red flag. Imo

Well, I just googled it and the first article I saw said there have been no known murders.
Another said they were mostly dormant until around 2000, and they claim they denounce the use of weapons and violence.
I've never looked into this specific group before but it sounds like they mostly protest other protests and harass people online.

Interesting that a third article questioned whether or not this shooter was the first murder in this particular group (or whatever its called)
Anyway there were 3 articles I saw and I don't know how to link them so I guess this is just my opinion.
This has been my impression of Antifa as well. The ones around here protest and pull down statues, but they don’t kill people.

I looked at his handwriting. Several things jumped out.
-Illegible At Times
-Inconsistent Pressure
-Mix Of Print And Cursive
-Mix Of Straight And Right Angle
-Letters That Look Like Numbers And Vice Versa
-Muddying

Looking at the note, there is a lot anger and resentment inside of Connor Betts. A comparison of other infamous figure handwritings.

Eric Harris's Handwriting
eh-journal-kill-all-mankind.png

Stephen Paddock's Handwriting
stephen-paddock-check-ht-jc-171005_4x3_1600.jpg

Omar Mateen's Handwriting
etter.jpg

The writing.. I disassociate.. I have written some strange stuff.. And my writing style changes. It does not make me feel good about myself.. I would just glance and if writing style changed ..i would just throw it away ..i do not want to read it. It is not a good life when you are scared of yourself.

No it is not normal but it was normalized and accepted and not talked about
Well, we don't know that. He apparently went to therapy and he himself seemed concerned so it's not really clear to what extent it was addressed.
Apparently from what we have heard about his experience in a band he seemed to find an outlet that was more acceptable. To him, anyway.
Not that it was in any way normal or healthy, though.
Some of the previous mass shooters did seek treatment although it didn't seem to help much. Imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadgett inspeccion
Back