OH - 9 killed + Gunman, 16 injured, Mass Shooting, Oregon District, Dayton, 4 Aug 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So was his end game suicide by Cop?

Still, WHY his sister?

JMO, from the sercurity video it wasn't suicide by cop. The video shows the cop coming out on a drive,path at the end of the bar patio. Bullets are flying so he steps back behind the cover of the building. The killer then comes running down to the end of the patio chasing victims who are running away. Shooter rapidly turns right down the path where the cop was standing. He accidentally ran right around the corner to where the officer was waiting.

Weapon originated in Texas.

Nothing in this shooters history that would have precluded from him obtaining a weapon.

The problem with young shooters. This guy only had traffic offenses. He wasn't old enough to accrue much of a criminal record.

There was also no mention of the killer trying to get into the bar earlier and being rejected.

I wonder if they were aware he had guns and protective wear.
Moo

I'm wondering the same. I can't imagine they did, but you never know. Maybe the killer had been driving around with the gun and his kit in the car for some time, waiting for an opportunity. Who knows? LE will find out.

Ned Pepper's says that the bouncer who stopped him at the door IS okay. Just had some minor injuries. He is the one we've seen pictures of on the stretcher sitting up.

I'm confused by this as there was no one at door way except a police officer who was in the bar and shot him multiple times as he tried to enter. All other people that were not police officers had ran away several seconds before.

This was an example of lives lost in a planned activism event. These shoes are tossed there by people cleaning up the crime scene. Very different. Even looks totally different.

ah that makes sense

You said it!

Chief Biehl Rocks.

He reminds me of Chief Timothy Longo, the Charlottesville Police Chief during the Hannah Graham case.

He was as sharp as a tack, too.

He did a good job today and prepared his officers well to handle such a situation. They did a good job, too. He relayed a lot of information, was very open and answered as many questions as he could. They have a lot of investigation to do, lots of evidence gathered, including data for phones, texts, etc.

Posted on Ned Peppers facebook: "Clothing items left here have been placed in the rear of our building although the area is still closed until further notice. We do not know at this time when the area or our business will open."

Its clothing and shoes for people to come find that they lost. No memorial. Just the dirty aftermath of a tragedy.

Wonder if he ever received any counseling after the episode in HS?
If not, maybe that was a red flag as to what he
was capable of doing.
Some articles describe the male/sister's friend
as his (shooter's) companion.

That's weird. It works for me.

Anyway, the gist is that the shoes belonged to people running away.

Makes perfect sense to me... either you "run out of" them in your haste to get away from the melee; or other people step on your feet trying to do the same, and basically peel them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member