OH - 9 killed + Gunman, 16 injured, Mass Shooting, Oregon District, Dayton, 4 Aug 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is shooters twitter account :eek::eek::eek:.

Flowers for Atomsk (@iamthespookster) on Twitter

You can see the photo from Heavy's tweet on it

Twitter
Why did LE delete the SM accounts of other mass shooters, most recently the shooter of the garlic festival but then leave this up?

Also interesting that if this is his twitter, the last post he made was of Joe Bidden stating this:
“We have an obligation to get engaged,” Biden said at Saturday’s AFSCME forum, co-moderated by HuffPost. “You all have an obligation to get engaged.”
“Don’t tell me how bad it is. Change it. Change it. Change it,” he said.
He added: “My generation did it.”

And he announcing himself as a leftist. Uhhh... Isn't gun legislation, mass shootings etc exactly what democrats are fighting to change? Is he furthering a political agenda? Disgusting

Why did LE delete the SM accounts of other mass shooters, most recently the shooter of the garlic festival but then leave this up?

Also interesting that if this is his twitter, the last post he made was of Joe Bidden stating this:
“We have an obligation to get engaged,” Biden said at Saturday’s AFSCME forum, co-moderated by HuffPost. “You all have an obligation to get engaged.”

And he announcing himself as a leftist. Uhhh... Isn't gun legislation, mass shootings etc exactly what democrats are fighting to change? Is he furthering a political agenda? Disgusting

It was just discovered about an hour ago.

ETA and what he RT was:

Millennials have a message for the Joe Biden generation: hurry up and die

Yeah, I'm not so sure this is his account. Not seeing anything that links him to it.

ETA and what he RT was:

IDK why the title is hurry up and die though. There is no where where Biden said that. He said this in the article:

We have an obligation to get engaged,” Biden said at Saturday’s AFSCME forum, co-moderated by HuffPost. “You all have an obligation to get engaged.”
At the forum, he went on to say, “I just don’t want people telling me on a college campus, ‘Oh, woe is me, I’ve got it so bad.’ … Come on.”

There is nothing that talks about dying so color me confused.

Yeah, I'm not so sure this is his account. Not seeing anything that links him to it.
I did see in media articles the exact words that he used to describe himself on this twitter page. So I'm not sure. There are also articles throughly analyzing his retweets so who knows.

I would like to know why our society seems to be creating more narcissists, and psychopaths? Many of these mass shooters are younger in age.

Most seem to come from middle to upper class families. Commonly they are loners, misfits who do not get along with others. Often known as snitty putting others down in order to build themselves up. Thinking they are above all others, and much more intelligent. They feel they are blameless, and its always someone else's fault.

This goes much deeper than some targeted group.

Imo they are now leaving manifestos like the unibomber. Why? Imo, because they know long after they have murdered, and severely injured people their manifesto allows them to continue to create divisiveness which they know is tearing our country apart.

And sadly, IMO, so many fall for their evil games making them 'win' their wicked mind games far beyond when the mass shootings happen themselves.

Jmho

They feel ignored, powerless, may or may not have been bullied, need to feel important to instill fear and leave a legacy. Also seeking infamy.

From the surveillance video he was wearing all black and had a backpack on so I really dont' know how anyone would know what he was wearing unless he was hanging out before hand and people saw him before the shooting. Also why would be handcuffed if he was dead?

The handcuffing is part of police protocol. They even handcuff death row convicts after they are executed.

IDK why LE left it up when others are taken down but IMO this particular LE has been more transparent and informative in a short amount of time than LE in other shootings have been.

No. It’s never going to stop.

The best you can do is try and cut down on the frequency, and how deadly these events ultimately are.

It’s important to keep in mind that the odds of something like this happening to you or a loved one, are incredibly low.

You are far more likely to die in any number of different ways, than from a mass shooting event.

Gun violence is still a problem though.

The odds that a gun will kill the average American may surprise you

From above:

“No. It’s never going to stop.

The best you can do is try and cut down on the frequency, and how deadly these events ultimately are.“

Well said and thank you for the response, MassGuy. I think you are right about this, and I think LE approaches it this way as well, as far as moving in as quickly as possible, doing active shooter drills, etc etc. This guy today last 30 seconds, is that correct?

ETA:
Ohio gunman had bulletproof vest, was stopped within 30 seconds of opening fire outside bar, police say

The 100 rounds is the same that the Vegas shooter used iirc., is that correct?

As we know, workplaces, schools, etc now offer active shooter training for exactly the purpose of staff and potential victims being able to minimize the casualties, etc, should a situation like this unfold.

As I’ve said before, if it’s one thing in common imo all these folks have it is HATE. Hate in their hearts. I feel like now we have bunch of Hitlers running around, the difference is now they’re armed with mass weapons. But the thing is, imo, for these shooters, despite what they think or thiiiiink they think, it’s not reaaaallly about the gays, or the Jews, or the “Mexicans”, or the “Democrats”, or about any other group they attack, it’s about themselves. And their own hate and misery. But they take it out on others.

Here’s another thing many of these people have in common, moo—political rants on SM. It seems these guys have potential for “domestic terrorist” written all over their social media profiles. That’s another thing that seems to be so common, imo.

ETA: In my opinion I think the govt looks for and flags social media profiles just like these. The problem is they can’t do anything til that person actually commits a crime.

Last edited:
From the surveillance video he was wearing all black and had a backpack on so I really dont' know how anyone would know what he was wearing unless he was hanging out before hand and people saw him before the shooting. Also why would be handcuffed if he was dead?

I've seen the pictures. They aren't real graphic but they are out there and easy to find on twitter. There are some from several angles. You can tell it's him, you can tell where the picture is taken. You can read the bottom line of his hoodie and part of the graphics and it matches exactly.

I've also seen the video. Now I'm certain the pictures are legitimate because they match exactly with the video.

https://www.whio.com/news/local/day...istrict-mass-shooting/N7a8TFWvHXBVB7tdjS7xlN/

He's wearing that black hoodie linked on this reporters status that says "no heart to feel no soul to steal" and tan or khaki shorts.

Kristen Eskow on Twitter

If he did have a back pack on they surely would have removed it due to concerns of a bomb. He's handcuffed behind his back laying on his stomach. Right outside the door, just about where he is in the video.

The handcuffing is part of police protocol. They even handcuff death row convicts after they are executed.

Absolutely. Suspects are always cuffed even if they are dead.

ETA and what he RT was:

I am 64 and frequent a number of message boards, from news to home decor. I cannot tell you how many times someone, who appears to be under 40, has posted that the baby boomers just need to hurry up and die. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M