Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where is the dad??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Interesting comments on Mom's FB page about the youth minister... and the drugs.

Checking in on this case. Just wanted to say, I looked at Mom's FB page when this thread opened. Had a wonky feeling about her. Seemed a little self absorbed, so I wondered if A. was not getting enough attention/supervision? Off to read back on all your posts.

But only very recently, from what I could tell

He "liked" her picture on Nov 30, 2017

AC's birthday is Sept. 19th, shown on the pic posted on mom's FB on 12-6. So, if LJ did have AC for 2 months returning her before Thanksgiving, it's possible they were involved when she was only 13. Not sure where I'm going with this, just thinking out loud. With her being homeschooled, I'm trying to see where the opportunity would've been to even begin a relationship. I understand it could've been online through Instagram, Snapchat, etc., but is it possible AC babysat for LJ or he lived with them for a time after his release? MOO

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...64757846.76908.100000502415825&type=3&theater

ETA: Comments also reference mom's phone being taken? Was this by LE or by LJ and AC when she was in Sheetz to delay her calling LE?

Her comment right below that one says "they as in A. and Louis" so I *think* she's saying they have her phone and not LE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it just me or does Mom's picture from 9/17 look like it's with LJ? Or does the guy in the photo just look similar?

Still think mom and cousin have weirdo relations. Trafficking? Love relationship? Covering because someone else in the family hurt AC and too afraid to come forward.

Still think mom and cousin have weirdo relations. Trafficking? Love relationship? Covering because someone else in the family hurt AC and too afraid to come forward.

There was so much "love you" and "great to spend time with you" that turned into drug accusations and pointing fingers.

I think we've learned anything is possible.

We can't apply Occum's Razor.

In the video announcing the warrant for Mom’s arrest a couple of things jumped out at me. The U.S. Marshall said that all the Mom had to do was go back into the gas station, call 911 and LE would have been on this instantly. Instead, she goes back to Akron and two hours later calls LE. She effectively gave LJ a two hour headstart AND told a fake story for four days, messing up the investigation. (She claimed on the latest poster that she lied so LE would take it seriously because they didn’t in August...yeah right!).

Ashley Banfield asked if the Mom was cooperative now. He said she has all the characteristics of a distraught mother, but it’s hard to put that together with her initial lie (paraphrasing). I think being distraught is either an act or a sudden “what have I done?” Still all about her. JMO

https://www.facebook.com/AshleighBanfield/videos/10155890635624757/

He "liked" her picture on Nov 30, 2017

He did more than that on a photo she posted yesterday. (His initial are AC, right?).

What is going on with this family? I think there is way more than meets the eye here. MOO

I was wondering about all of that too. Did anyone confirm test results?

If she went to a clinic to be tested, they would see that she was 14. And I think that would raise serious red flags and potential interviews by CPS, etc. Unless she was there with a 15 yr old boyfriend, I suppose.

If she is really on the spectrum, then I doubt that she would make up a lie about being pregnant. Typically, those on the spectrum are very literal and honest to the core, and are not manipulative like that.

But in reality, we do not know if she is autistic and pregnant, or just one of those or neither of those...

According to her mother she was diagnosed with autism by 2 different doctors.

He did more than that on a photo she posted yesterday. (His initial are AC, right?).

What is going on with this family? I think there is way more than meets the eye here. MOO

Yes, initials are AC.
That's why I'm so confused about the family dynamics.

According to her mother she was diagnosed with autism by 2 different doctors.

Right, according to her mother...who was arrested for lying to LE....so it is hard for me to accept everything she says at face value at this time..

AC's birthday is Sept. 19th, shown on the pic posted on mom's FB on 12-6. So, if LJ did have AC for 2 months returning her before Thanksgiving, it's possible they were involved when she was only 13. Not sure where I'm going with this, just thinking out loud. With her being homeschooled, I'm trying to see where the opportunity would've been to even begin a relationship. I understand it could've been online through Instagram, Snapchat, etc., but is it possible AC babysat for LJ or he lived with them for a time after his release? MOO

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...64757846.76908.100000502415825&type=3&theater

ETA: Comments also reference mom's phone being taken? Was this by LE or by LJ and AC when she was in Sheetz to delay her calling LE?

LJ and AC took her phone

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid