Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The second Instagram post on December 1st consists of six photos. The same photo of him in the video alternating between a shot of someone holding a stack of $100 dollar bills, a lion Beanie Baby, a screen shot of the date November 25th and a photo of A.

Very off. I agree that her family needs to keep this in the news. I Googled her and the most recent news story I coud come up with was 3 days ago. Everyone should be looking for her like the girl and her soccer coach a couple of weeks ago, and Tad Cummins and MCET.

I'm very frustrated that this isn't getting more media attention. I'm just over an hour away and there's been nothing on the local news. What good is a statewide alert if media isn't covering it?

The second Instagram post on December 1st consists of six photos. The same photo of him in the video alternating between a shot of someone holding a stack of $100 dollar bills, a lion Beanie Baby, a screen shot of the date November 25th and a photo of A.

Very off. I agree that her family needs to keep this in the news. I Googled her and the most recent news story I coud come up with was 3 days ago. Everyone should be looking for her like the girl and her soccer coach a couple of weeks ago, and Tad Cummins and MCET.
This is the kind of story that will disappear into the night if noise isn't made. Wonder who the girl with the bleached hair is.

Looking at Mom's SM, it does NOT appear to be parental-consented marriage... in fact it appears to be the exact opposite. I think Mom was the one who got AC out of the relationship in the first place. She has commented on multiple MSM links stating that LJ is a "child predator" and "very dangerous man". There were also references to LJ having an ACTUAL wife... can someone try to sleuth that and confirm?
I'm happy to hear this. I couldn't imagine a parent who would consent in this case.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Just fyi to clarify, Cuyahoga Falls Court

2002: arrested for murder 5/29/2002> pled guilty to charge 2, involuntary manslaughter an F1 on 12/10/2003. Charge 1 was nolled. Sentenced to agreed prison term of 10 years concurrent with CFTS 31 days with 4 connected cases.
-----------
2015 >2 cases.
6/9/15 pled guilty to theft & aggravated theft. Sentenced to 1 1/2 years community control.

11/20/15 capias issued and served 1/7/16

5/12/16> PV: 6 months prison concurrent
---------
2016 case> on 5/18/16 pled guilty to escape, sentenced to 6 months prison cfts 131 days

ODRC and APA currently have him listed as a violator at large see pics

Note: I did not go through each case so there may be something missing.

https://appgateway.drc.ohio.gov/Off.../A690966?enc=|jakab|louis||||All||Name|-1|10|
195ab0e09cd60f665b36ee1ba8fd19e9.jpg
908f33e9cd566dab6422b20f02c4a23a.jpg

Just fyi to clarify, Cuyahoga Falls Court

2002: arrested for murder 5/29/2002> pled guilty to charge 2, involuntary manslaughter an F1 on 12/10/2003. Charge 1 was nolled. Sentenced to agreed prison term of 10 years concurrent with CFTS 31 days with 4 connected cases.
-----------
2015 >2 cases.
6/9/15 pled guilty to theft & aggravated theft. Sentenced to 1 1/2 years community control.

11/20/15 capias issued and served 1/7/16

5/12/16> PV: 6 months prison concurrent
---------
2016 case> pled guilty to escape, sentenced to 6 months prison cfts 131 days

ODRC and APA currently have him listed as a violator at large see pics

195ab0e09cd60f665b36ee1ba8fd19e9.jpg
908f33e9cd566dab6422b20f02c4a23a.jpg

Does that mean he was just released from jail/prison at the end of October of this year?

I can’t believe there isn’t more about this in MSM. This girl is in such danger!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t believe there isn’t more about this in MSM. This girl is in such danger!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The family needs to push. As sad as it is cases like this don't get the coverage they should. A teenager taking off with a not so great guy or just taking off happens constantly. The first time I looked at Ohios missing kids I was astounded at the sheer numbers every day. Also, Looking at SM comments by some closest to her can seem almost blasé. Fake people acting like they care when they didn't before, etc? Not much alarm being shown by some.

This creep moved in fast if only released Oct 30! So it couldn't be his baby either. That would mean there's another creep in her life. Please stay safe A.!

This creep moved in fast if only released Oct 30! So it couldn't be his baby either. That would mean there's another creep in her life. Please stay safe Annalys!

This happened on 12/4. It could be his baby IMO.

This happened on 12/4. It could be his baby IMO.

Not knowing how far along she is, it could very well be his.

The things he has said on his various social media make me very worried about this girl.

Oh no, this is awful. I haven't seen anything on her outside of WS (though to be fair, I'm across the country).

Poor girl. I hope she and her baby are found safe and sound, very soon.

Just checking in, missed seeing this news earlier. We took our usual Sunday drive through the Cuyahoga Valley National Park around Akron and Cuyahoga Falls area. The park had significant police and ranger presence today, much more so than normal. Reading this I now understand why. Seemed there was a patrol car parked, watching traffic about every mile or less. Also some parked and walking around and increased presence in the roads near the park. Maybe they think he's driving through there to dodge main roads. What is he driving? I saw a couple of pick up trucks parked where you normally wouldn't see vehicles parked.

A. has a youtube channel, with her singing. It's under her name. Last upload was 7 months ago.

Just checking in, missed seeing this news earlier. We took our usual Sunday drive through the Cuyahoga Valley National Park around Akron and Cuyahoga Falls area. The park had significant police and ranger presence today, much more so than normal. Reading this I now understand why. Seemed there was a patrol car parked, watching traffic about every mile or less. Also some parked and walking around and increased presence in the roads near the park. Maybe they think he's driving through there to dodge main roads. What is he driving? I saw a couple of pick up trucks parked where you normally wouldn't see vehicles parked.
Black Audi (believed stolen) at the time she left with him and police are now saying possibly a 2005 silver Cadillac STA, possible plate of HHA8369

The good thing is that lj is a violator at large which means he will have the task force and all their resources to go after him. I've worked with the task force in finding violators and they are go getters. This would happen without the girl being involved. But Especially when something like this hits the news. If he was under APA supervision which it sounds like the officers will be checking all his info from intake and check ins. They might find leads, contacts, etc that way. If they missed something heads will roll. But that will serve to increase the intensity of the search. They will not want this to end badly because they will be heavily scrutinized. I've seen it happen in my department and it is tense! I need to find the specific case that says he was under supervision.

Vehicle information: http://www.record-courier.com/news/...egnant-missing-teen-and-33-year-old-companion

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back