Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could you try to get at Rachel Maddow or something like that too? Seems like something they could put as at least a blurb on her show in between all the Trump stuff.[/QUOTE

Done. Will be a difficult day to get noticed with the Alabama election and the the NY attempted bombing.
This is also where a lot of interstates converge so they could be anywhere. Maybe the locals can put flyers in the rest areas, lots of interstate truckers pass through.

Just hit me, sometimes LE discourages family from the media dependent on the case.

Hoping there's a lot of work and progress going on behind the scene that we're not aware of.

Fox 8 Cleveland is running it now, and the Akron Beacon Journal a few days ago. But can't find it anywhere else. I've long been complaining about the lack of media attention to disappearances in the general NE Ohio area. I doubt they're still in Ohio though... it's been a week. His FB posts make me very worried about A. Kudos to all of you trying to get the word out to news stations. She needs to be found already...

Fox 8 Cleveland is running it now, and the Akron Beacon Journal a few days ago. But can't find it anywhere else. I've long been complaining about the lack of media attention to disappearances in the general NE Ohio area. I doubt they're still in Ohio though... it's been a week. His FB posts make me very worried about A. Kudos to all of you trying to get the word out to news stations. She needs to be found already...

Agree probably not in OH. The likelihood he has "friends" that would help him in this case is troubling. Wonder if any of them are in some other states, maybe a destination.

ETA Reward offered

http://fox8.com/2017/12/11/reward-o...juvenile-believed-to-be-with-wanted-fugitive/

:sbipped
"The two were last seen in a 2017 black Audi A3 with Ohio license plate HED-3844. The plates were previously reported stolen in Cleveland. Investigators believe they are together and have left the state of Ohio."

Agree probably not in OH. The likelihood he has "friends" that would help him in this case is troubling. Wonder if any of them are in some other states, maybe a destination.

ETA Reward offered

http://fox8.com/2017/12/11/reward-o...juvenile-believed-to-be-with-wanted-fugitive/

:sbipped
"The two were last seen in a 2017 black Audi A3 with Ohio license plate HED-3844. The plates were previously reported stolen in Cleveland. Investigators believe they are together and have left the state of Ohio."

Thanks! Also from the article:

Anyone with information is asked to call the Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force at 1-866-4WANTED. Tips can also be anonymously be texted by texting the keyword WANTED with the tip TIP411. Tips can also be sent by clicking here.

Link for tips is at the linked article

How was this guy able to get possession of a nearly new Audi? Does he have money or is he going to be committing crimes to fund the getaway?

So many questions. I hope LE gets on this.

Theres got to be accounts for both online we haven't found. They were in communication some way. Oh how I hope she's found safe

He took it for a test drive and failed to return it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that information! Wow, this guy is a bold, calculating, dangerous criminal. He doesn't sound like he's afraid of anyone. I hope the US Marshals really get on this. He sounds like someone likely to harm others.

She surely is a pretty 14 year old child. How sad that she is autistic, pregnant and has run away with her older male cousin who is a criminal and is likely the baby daddy.

I pray for her safe return.

Theres got to be accounts for both online we haven't found. They were in communication some way. Oh how I hope she's found safe

I know many of these cases start by using the app "Kik" or Snapchat. I wonder if that's how they were communicating.

She surely is a pretty 14 year old child. How sad that she is autistic, pregnant and has run away with her older male cousin who is a criminal and is likely the baby daddy.

I pray for her safe return.

And the clock is ticking. Something tells me he won't want to settle down and be a father.

Do we know how many months pregnant she is? Is her due date near? Could that be why she was taken now instead of a month ago, or weeks ago? If a paternity test would be administered when the child was born, maybe that's what pushed him to act now??

Do we know how many months pregnant she is? Is her due date near? Could that be why she was taken now instead of a month ago, or weeks ago? If a paternity test would be administered when the child was born, maybe that's what pushed him to act now??
If he is the father of the baby, it may be the case that A.' mother was going to have A. get an abortion.

Just a guess but I think she just found out and that's why he took her and ran.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notaryroute
Back