Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yep, looks like him. Interesting posts. On Dec 3 he says to the effect of “Today’s the Day!”
Grabbed some screen shots in case his profile disappears. Nov 28th post is interesting as well.

Yes. Very interesting. Especially the one about taking his daughter for ice cream. It also says he got married oct 7 this year??!! I wonder about that too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well isn't he a disgusting pig. I hope this poor kid is found safe.

It also mentions autism, I wonder where she is on the spectrum. Is there any kind of bolo out anywhere but Ohio ?

It also mentions autism, I wonder where she is on the spectrum. Is there any kind of bolo out anywhere but Ohio ?

Just Ohio. Given a cursory look at her SM, I would think she has Asperger's or is on the higher functioning end.

If he is the father of the baby, it may be the case that A.' mother was going to have A. get an abortion.

IMO this is the situation. She's too young and the familial relationship is way too close to be healthy.

Do we know how many months pregnant she is? Is her due date near? Could that be why she was taken now instead of a month ago, or weeks ago? If a paternity test would be administered when the child was born, maybe that's what pushed him to act now??

Sounds like she might be 10 to 12 weeks:
According to C.'s aunt, this is not the first time she has gone missing with Jakab. She says the pair disappeared in September and returned home right before Thanksgiving after police found them. When C. came back home, she was about eight weeks pregnant.
http://www.news5cleveland.com/news/...ng-teen-believed-to-be-with-a-wanted-fugitive

They're hiding somewhere. Most likely stationary in another state. No doubt they will turn up soon, maybe in a few weeks or so like last time.
He's obviously using her and brainwashed her to be in on all this, so she doesn't know how wrong it is. I honestly think she's safe but the man needs to behind bars and she need's help and care.
Very sad that no one has helped her out of that relationship earlier.

They're hiding somewhere. Most likely stationary in another state. No doubt they will turn up soon, maybe in a few weeks or so like last time.
He's obviously using her and brainwashed her to be in on all this, so she doesn't know how wrong it is. I honestly think she's safe but the man needs to behind bars and she need's help and care.

I agree. They are holed up somewhere and he is not planning on hurting her---which is hard to even type because he has obviously done a lot of harm already.

But I am really worried about her pregnancy and not being seen by a doctor. So many things could go wrong without being checked out as she gets further along. I sure hope he isn't planning to deliver the baby himself.

This case reminds me somewhat of the 50 year old Tennessee teacher Tad Cummins who ran off with a 15 year old student this year. There was nationwide publicity which resulted in someone recognizing them in an isolated area in CA after five weeks.

The trouble is, this guy is a hardened criminal, unlike Cummins. I’m really worried about her for so many reasons. More publicity is needed.

http://myfox8.com/2017/04/20/teache...-teenage-student-arrested-student-found-safe/

So he has been out of prison and jail since before Oct. At least we know he was out in Sept if he took her then and kept her until Thanksgiving! Bringing her home, pregnant. :tantrum:

I wonder where he took her then? The last link I read said LE doesn't believe they are in Ohio. I wonder why they think that? Where is this thing getting money? It takes money to survive. And teenagers love to eat. Would he rob a store or break into people's homes?

I don't know what areas he could go to that aren't cold right now. I guess maybe further south than VA is, because it's cold here. I wouldn't want to be sleeping in a vehicle and definitely not outside in this cold, and tomorrow is going to get colder.

Was there an amber alert or BOLO when she went missing in Sept? I don't remember seeing it here. Were police notified? Such a sad and scary case.

Why wasn't he in jail already for taking off with her before? Or returning with her pregnant. Charges should have been pressed against him by her mother.

Agree IMO that's why the family be avoiding publicity because they could be open to problems.

This case reminds me somewhat of the 50 year old Tennessee teacher Tad Cummins who ran off with a 15 year old student this year. There was nationwide publicity which resulted in someone recognizing them in an isolated area in CA after five weeks.

The trouble is, this guy is a hardened criminal, unlike Cummins. I’m really worried about her for so many reasons. More publicity is needed.

http://myfox8.com/2017/04/20/teache...-teenage-student-arrested-student-found-safe/

And yes she was also "home schooled".

Agree TC and the recent CF case the perps were inexperienced. This guy knows how to evade LE, maybe even solicit help. JMMO this is a family dispute with a loose cannon. Could be closer to that Jim Dimagio/Hannah Anderson case and he gets confronted by LE, sooner or later. IMO this wont end pretty.

The mom might be as messed up as her cousin. Maybe this girl didn't stand a chance growing up in this family :( Hopefully once she is found social services gets involved.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shevet
Back