Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think this girl is safe anywhere currently. I hope CPS gets involved once she returns home. MOO.

Note that A. C.'s FB profile has her current location as Branchland, Virginia

It's actually Branchland, WV

Did anyone take screenshots of the site before now so we can see when this changed?

That's near Charlottesville and 95 miles south of Fairfax, which is where they were last spotted on the 12th. I looked at route from Barberton to Branchland and it's BASICALLY A STRAIGHT SHOOT.

Also if I'm looking at Google Maps correctly, you have to go through Branchland VA or close to it to get to Branchland WV from Fairfax.

I do vaguely remember that profile saying Branchland when I looked at it before I made my long post about bisexuality and sexual violence.

In the aunt's FB under the first missing poster, the second 12/14 update indicated authorities received tips that JK / AC have received help from others since they disappeared.

If true they should be charged as well.

In the aunt's FB under the first missing poster, the second 12/14 update indicated authorities received tips that JK / AC have received help from others since they disappeared.

If true they should be charged as well.

IF true, could be released or paroled upstanding buddies he did time with

That seems likely to me

If he was found with her the earlier time she went missing, why wasn't he picked up quickly by local LE and an investigation done?

I don't understand.

Was a missing persons report filed the first time? If so, wouldn't an investigation have taken place and he would have been hauled in?

Can anyone more familiar with the case, clarify this for me? TYIA

If he was found with her the earlier time she went missing, why wasn't he picked up quickly by local LE and an investigation done?

I don't understand.

Was a missing persons report filed the first time? If so, wouldn't an investigation have taken place and he would have been hauled in?

Looks like no one pressed Statutory rape charges on him as she said he wasnt the father and no way to prove they had sex...

<snip> According to C.s aunt, this is not the first time she has gone missing with Jakab. She says the pair disappeared in September and returned home right before Thanksgiving after police found them. When C. came back home, she was about eight weeks pregnant.

https://www.news5cleveland.com/news...ng-teen-believed-to-be-with-a-wanted-fugitive

If anyone knows, why was he free to go on the run with her again?

Looks like no one pressed Statutory rape charges on him as she said he wasnt the father and no way to prove they had sex...

But since he was recently released from state prison, one would think just being with her in that type of setting would definitely be a parole violation

I am just floored that the mom took her to meet up with him. That is like delivering the turkey on the platter to the dog!!

Okay admit date is the day he went in....
Supervision date begins on the day he was released on parole or probation (monitor or scram could be involved).
Actual release date is the date he is off paper, no more supervision. So for him to have violated, he violated prior to that Actual release date. (commited a new crime or cut off his monitor etc). I worked with felons for many years....this is what this means....:) IMHO

Gotcha! That makes a lot more sense now.
ETA: he did plea guilty to "escape" (I think the escape was a violation of his GPS monitored house arrest rather than escape from a correctional facility) at some point -- I can't remember the date/year of this happened because his criminal history is so robust -- so maybe that's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't a pregnancy test be done when she (and he) were picked up by local LE, and at that point when she tested positive,

wouldn't LE have contacted the proper child agency/ies to begin or help them with a proper investigation?

Even had she not been pregnant...what happened here?

So what, imo, if it's true that the mother did not want to press charges...so what, in this day & age with the "older males" and young teens!!

I don't understand.

Im thinking she wasnt reported missing last time. She was homeschooled, mum and dad seem a bit half assed about this situation, so who would notice if she was gone?

Actually, now ive written that, im wondering why they bothered reporting this time? I mean, im glad they did as she needs to be found and put in a safe environment but there was clearly some level of tolerance at home.

Are you referring to the strip of motels that are near-ish to Fort Belvoir?

There are also some up there but I know less about them though I bet some of those are also cash. I lived down in the Huntington metro neighborhood so I mean the ones down there- which is also right off 95. As you face fort belvoir the right side can be pretty spotty all the way down.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504
Back