Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
bbm
Looking at her FB for the first time last night....my first thought was that she appears to have some sort of mini me syndrome. Even a sort of MSbP.....one of the warning signs:
"A parent who seems to have an insatiable need for adulation or who makes self-serving efforts for public acknowledgment of their abilities." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Factitious_disorder_imposed_on_another

I may be way off, but the dynamics in this household are just off the radar imo.

I've also considered this dynamic, as well. You're definitely not alone there.

On Ashleigh Bsnfield now:

(I believe a few hours after they disappeared)... they were spotted at a department store in Youngstown, Ohio. Assuming they are still with the Audi with stolen license plate. Mom has been arrested, and is being more helpful now. Mom has had no contact with the daughter and does not know where she is,

(I believe a few hours after they disappeared)... they were spotted at a department store in Youngstown, Ohio. Assuming they are still with the Audi with stolen license plate. Mom has been arrested, and is being more helpful now. Mom has had no contact with the daughter and does not know where she is,

So Mom is being more helpful now that she's been arrested? I can't say what I'd like to say here but I sure wish I could :gaah:

Well, mom SAYS that...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

A few things I found on her FB accounts that I felt are important to note :

August 12th - she posted a picture of a blindfolded girl dancing with the devil and the following quote -- "Trust me, she knew who she was dancing with the entire time. She just chose to see the good in everybody. I personally don't think she should change that about herself. It's possible her energy could even bring out the best in the devil."

August 11th - she mentioned that she is "going in for heart surgery next Tuesday"

December 17, 2016 - she wrote that "when people quit teasing then maybe I will learn to shut my mouth but until then if they keep harassing me and keep it going I am either gonna say something 20 times more rude or after a bit imma turn around and show them how hard I hit running mouths that speak nothing but idiotic crap"

December 13, 2016 - on a questionnaire, she said she had "assburgers and ADHD and heart issues and anxiety"

December 11, 2016 - she posted she officially had an acting and modeling agent and was going to the Big Apple

If she truly had heart surgery in August (only 4 months ago!!) and has a heart condition that is managed with medication she is currently without, I would THINK that should be farrrrr more important to stress to the public than an autism diagnosis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More from Ashleigh Banfield,

On Monday they were spotted on video camera at the department store in Youngstown, Ohio, 12 hours after they drove off. 70 miles from where they were reported missing from.

Mom was with Analyss and the cousin at the Sheetz gas station in Strongsville, OH, when they drove off together. She went to a police station 30 miles away, 2+ hours later to report.

Guest: Senior Inspector Bill Bolin (sp?). Sex Offender Investigations Coordinator, working to find Analyss.

Others along the way may be helping them, per a number of tips since last night’s show. Left the area heading east and south after leaving the department store. Do not know where the black 2027 Audi car came from, but when observed at gas station it had a stolen plate on it, HED 3844 Ohio plate.

tip line 1-866-492-6833

A few things I found on her FB accounts that I felt are important to note :

August 12th - she posted a picture of a blindfolded girl dancing with the devil and the following quote -- "Trust me, she knew who she was dancing with the entire time. She just chose to see the good in everybody. I personally don't think she should change that about herself. It's possible her energy could even bring out the best in the devil."

August 11th - she mentioned that she is "going in for heart surgery next Tuesday"

December 17, 2016 - she wrote that "when people quit teasing then maybe I will learn to shut my mouth but until then if they keep harassing me and keep it going I am either gonna say something 20 times more rude or after a bit imma turn around and show them how hard I hit running mouths that speak nothing but idiotic crap"

December 13, 2016 - on a questionnaire, she said she had "assburgers and ADHD and heart issues and anxiety"

December 11, 2016 - she posted she officially had an acting and modeling agent and was going to the Big Apple

If she truly had heart surgery in August (only 4 months ago!!) and has a heart condition that is managed with medication she is currently without, I would THINK that should be farrrrr more important to stress to the public than an autism diagnosis.

Not to mention that a heart problem could make pregnancy dangerous.

With everything so confusing, maybe we should make a list of the known facts confirmed by LE.

I’m wondering if she lied bc police had already been called on this man with her for whatever reason and they told Mom to keep them apart and since she voluntarily brought her daughter around him again, she made up as story making it sound like she did not allow them to meet up and it was against her will.

Is it possible sex trafficking occurred or is this just a perverted family tree that is messed up?

With everything so confusing, maybe we should make a list of the known facts confirmed by LE.

I would say confirmed by evidence, since LE is alleging she is pregnant and that the father is believed to be LJ, but based on what? The mother who is now arrested for lying? Do the text messages even exist?

Is it possible sex trafficking occurred or is this just a perverted family tree that is messed up?

I doubt it, though anything is possible, but LJ's immediate family seems well adjusted, actually. AC has positive interactions with both his mom and sister that lead me to believe she has been wanting to live with them. If he intends to exploit her it would be on his own.

I highly question whether the police had ever been called previously. I don't think the mom bothered to follow through with any charges, despite claims she has made on social media. If so, why would she have taken her daughter to meet up with him at midnight if she didn't want her around him? MOO

I’m wondering if she lied bc police had already been called on this man with her for whatever reason and they told Mom to keep them apart and since she voluntarily brought her daughter around him again, she made up as story making it sound like she did not allow them to meet up and it was against her will.

I would say confirmed by evidence, since LE is alleging she is pregnant and that the father is believed to be LJ, but based on what? The mother who is now arrested for lying? Do the text messages even exist?

If we limit our list to confirmed evidence:

* 14yo A. is missing, presumed to be with her Mom's cousin
* Mom's cousin is a convicted felon, married, a father EDITED TO ADD: THIS MIGHT BE INCORRECT. PLEASE UPDATE WITH CONFIRMED MARITAL STATUS
* Mom, A., and the cousin met at a gas station at midnight
* A. and the cousin take off from the gas station in stolen car
* Mom waited two hours to report her daughter taking off with older male cousin in stolen car
* Mom lied to LE about where the disappearance took place
* Mom has been arrested for making a false police report

Anything else we know for sure?

jmo

I highly question whether the police had ever been called previously. I don't think the mom bothered to follow through with any charges, despite claims she has made on social media. If so, why would she have taken her daughter to meet up with him at midnight if she didn't want her around him? MOO

Yeah I doubt it too. Where is the protection order? Its not like those are hard to file. Either nothing ever happened or she didn't bother with charges because she A.didn't want to get him arrested for violating his parole. B. too lazy C.has a drug habit he helps support

If we limit our list to confirmed evidence:

* 14yo A. is missing, presumed to be with her Mom's cousin
* Mom's cousin is a convicted felon, married, a father
* Mom, A., and the cousin met at a gas station at midnight
* A. and the cousin take off from the gas station in stolen car
* Mom waited two hours to report her daughter taking off with older male cousin in stolen car
* Mom lied to LE about where the disappearance took place
* Mom has been arrested for making a false police report

Anything else we know for sure?

jmo
Wait.... he's married????

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

While we are discussing a potentially exploited, pregnant 14 year old with mental health challenges, could we please refer to her with initials? middle schoolers really know how to use Google and are cruel to one another.

Where do I check ALL? MOO

Yeah I doubt it too. Where is the protection order? Its not like those are hard to file. Either nothing ever happened or she didn't bother with charges because she A.didn't want to get him arrested for violating his parole. B. too lazy C.has a drug habit he helps support

This is going to probably be my last response on this thread for awhile... I'm getting way too emotionally invested and the similarities between AC and myself at that age 10 years ago - especially after the second FB post - are too uncanny and are triggering a lot of not so great memories.

What I am going to say about the Ashleigh Banfield coverage and the new LJ info is this (I'm not claiming to be an expert, but most of this is FME as a masters student who's taken advanced psych classes and as someone who's lived in areas that are on their potential routes):

- If they are headed to North Dakota as the photographer post hints at, the usual route from OH to ND is through Columbus, Indianapolis, then Chicago, Milwaukee, cross the Minnesota border in Rice Lake or Black River Falls, then on through the Duluth area and straight through to Grand Forks. If they were indeed spotted in Youngstown, they might be taking the roundabout way through the Upper Peninsula of Michigan to avoid the tollways in Illinois and Indiana.

- If they are trying to cross the border, one of the easiest places to cross is in rural Vermont into Quebec. I highly doubt they are taking that option, especially given what has happened to the last few missing fugitives who have tried to cross the border.

- About the little tidbit about AC identifying as bi on FB: this could definitely be the source of not only some family issues but a potential reason for the whole statement from the mom saying that the pastor is "not a good guy". I'm not sure what her church's general stance on homosexuality is, but it appears that she stopped attending the youth group around the same time that she posted that status stating that she is bi.

- Adding to the above point, that could very well be yet another reason (as if we needed more) for LJ to take advantage of her. According to the National Sexual Violence Resource Center, 74.9% of bi women report being sexually assaulted at least once in their lifetime, which is almost 30% higher than the rate of straight women or lesbians saying the same. I know FME that coming out as bi or even questioning while in a relationship, especially one that is abusive and controlling, just the fact that you have the potential to be attracted to the same gender your abuser is attracted to gives them another potential weapon at their disposal to use against you.

- It appears that it's been confirmed that AC has been diagnosed with Aspergers or she at least has acknowledged that there was some kind of diagnosis. The video I posted three or four pages back has it exactly spot on. I know quite a few women that are in that spot on the spectrum and they are witty, sarcastic and you would NEVER know about their diagnosis unless they told you about it. There is this tendency (which I've noticed a lot with AC's SM posts) to overshare and ESPECIALLY to be overly trusting. Her other diagnoses of anxiety and ADHD go hand in hand with Aspergers (see video), and congenital heart conditions are often comorbid with ASD.

- In regards to the heart condition/surgery, I wonder if Mom didn't mention it because she didn't want it to appear that AC had TOO many issues - eg. pregnant and autistic is already a lot in many people's eyes. Given the other stuff that I've already mentioned above, there are many layers to both AC and Mom (and the sisters but I really don't want to get into that because we aren't supposed to sleuth them) that make this a lot more concerning than it was even earlier today.

Sorry this is super long winded, but I wanted to make sure everything I was thinking about was said before I close out this thread for awhile!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back