Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Heres the charges I see for LJ:

2016-Pled guilty/no contest to "ESCAPE"

2015-THEFT pled guilty

2003....he had to be like 19? Guilty of Obstruction of justice.

2003 Attempted Arson- charged as a juvenile.

2003- found NOT guilty by a jury of Theft.

2003- pled NO CONTEST to involuntary manslaughter

There could be more in different counties- this was just one county.

I see a pattern of stealing. Stealing is usually for drugs- sell the items to make money to buy drugs. Just a guess.

On the new thread for the 14 year old that is missing from WV Nicole, she is suspected to be with Chris Rider. One of his fb pics was liked (heart) by SF that was doing the same on LJ post. What is going on!!

I try to stay away from FB pages related to cases I follow on WS. There’s too much nonsense and too many rabbit holes to distract me. I admit that on occasion I’ll look, but I usually don’t find it very helpful and definitely not reliable.

He was charged in Cuyahoga County. The court records that are available online don't list any specifics about the charges themselves.

CR-03-437451-ZA STATE OF OHIO vs. LOUIS JAKAB

I‘m impressed....you’ve been a member for almost 5 years and this is your 1st post! Congrats on your 1st post SadieBee. Glad to have you here.

Does anyone remember what professions he has held in the past? When the teacher in Tennessee went missing, we talked about maybe he was finding work under the table to help pay for their escape. Could this be happening here?

Wow just got kicked The post earlier was referencing a different person and was retracted.
But your points are well taken GigglingToes

Does anyone remember what professions he has held in the past? When the teacher in Tennessee went missing, we talked about maybe he was finding work under the table to help pay for their escape. Could this be happening here?

Yeah a drug dealer lol

No I dont think hes ever really had a career...hes been in jail a lot and has a big criminal record..

On the new thread for the 14 year old that is missing from WV Nicole, she is suspected to be with Chris Rider. One of his fb pics was liked (heart) by SF that was doing the same on LJ post. What is going on!!
[emoji44]

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Is making false alarms different than making a false statement? I was looking up HC's arrest record and the false alarms one is on there, I was wondering how it might differ (if at all) from making a false statement to police.

Nothing else that sticks out, as far as her arrest record is concerned. She was arrested in July for having marijuana, but I'm doubtful that has anything to do with this case.

https://courts.akronohio.gov/AkronCaseInformation/cases/criminal/17-CR-11458-001

My best guess.....professional criminal, felon to be more specific.

I try to stay away from FB pages related to cases I follow on WS. There’s too much nonsense and too many rabbit holes to distract me. I admit that on occasion I’ll look, but I usually don’t find it very helpful and definitely not reliable.

Yes, and what we see can’t be discussed here anyway unless it’s a post by LJ, AC or HC. Both SF’s that are liking and posting have been reported to LE, so LE can go down the rabbit hole if they see a need.

Is making false alarms different than making a false statement? I was looking up HC's arrest record and the false alarms one is on there, I was wondering how it might differ (if at all) from making a false statement to police.

Nothing else that sticks out, as far as her arrest record is concerned. She was arrested in July for having marijuana, but I'm doubtful that has anything to do with this case.

https://courts.akronohio.gov/AkronCaseInformation/cases/criminal/17-CR-11458-001

No but from what I saw it was in a park, wonder if she was smoking weed in the park and cops smelled it or what..:facepalm:

Hmmm...
Very weird!
SF could just be a troll though.

IMO

Never know IMO. Not good that mom was doing that and accused of worse (in comments). Maybe that was the justification for the "harm" is was getting her out of (I'm still unsure of that angle in this story).

I sorta wish that only members could read here, hard to trace who are just visiting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67
Back