GUILTY OH - AS, 12, & SR, 2, Avon, 6 June 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think this may have been updated to add some more info. Pretty sure this is new:

AS, was babysitting the infant when the mom got home at about 7 p.m Saturday. AS told KR she planning to take Sophia to the park, the mother said in the call.

Going to the park after 7 pm?
With a 2 yr old?

Yes that appears to have been updated thank you luckyseven,

I wonder who's car they got in. If police are saying its unrelated then I guess they must have found and spoke to them.
I wish we had more to go on, where would a 12yr old go with a 2yr old? And why would a 12yr old want a 2yr old to look after, they're hard work!

Perhaps to bolster her "image" as an adult?

I can't get my head around this. At all. I'm stuck between thinking those girls never left at all, or a 12 year old is so precocious that she got online to meet a man (FFS!) and took the toddler with her.

So the toddler's mom got home at 7pm and "took a nap"? That's strange to me. Isn't that what Baby Lisa's mom claimed to have done too?

When I came home from work, I had to fix dinner. No time for napping.

I think most parents WANT to take a nap when they get home - doesn't ever happen in my household though!

Well it's absolutely great they've been found alive and well but according to google maps, between Elyria and Avon it's around 9.5 miles. Can't imagine how they got there but all's well that ends well.

6/8/2015
Dear Poster Partner:
SR missing from Avon, OH, has been recovered. Please discontinue dissemination of this poster. Your participation in this program has made a valuable contribution to this recovery.
Please remove and discard any posters on this case that you have placed in public view.
Thank you for your support.

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
www.missingkids.com

Oh no, oh no. I'm sick to my stomach. :notgood:

Elyria man arrested, accused of rape of 12-year-old girl who went missing
June 8, 2015

A 25-year-old Elyria man is facing a rape charge for allegedly having sexual relations with a 12-year-old Avon girl who went missing over the weekend.

Demetrius Richardson told police that on Saturday he picked up AS and a 2-year-old girl she was babysitting, SR, at their Avon home after meeting AS, who claimed to be 20 years old, in an online dating forum.

After picking the girls up, Richardson told police he took them to his Washington Avenue apartment in Elyria where he and AS engaged in sexual conduct, according to an Elyria police news release.

The girls spent the night at the house and Richardson told officers he took a nap on Sunday and when he awoke at 2 p.m., they were gone.

SR was returned to her mother, but AS was taken to the Lorain County Juvenile Detention Home on an outstanding unruliness charge, police said. She could face additional charges.

Should remove her name from thread.
Charged with "unruliness"? Have not heard that one in a while...

Ugh.. I kind of disagree with this man being charged with rape though when the girl has a history of and has blatantly continued to lie about her age to unknowing men.. KWIM? That's very obviously what has happened here and if she looked older and with a two year old then how was he supposed to know?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I couldn't say it any better than tlcya has in the past:
You may notice that the child victim's name has been removed from the title and the posts. This action is taken out of an abundance of caution, in case this child was victim of more than abduction. Since she has now been located please use her initials when discussing and please refrain from posting her image at this point. Thank you for your sensitivity.

From August:

http://chronicle.northcoastnow.com/...-to-crimes-during-disappearance-with-toddler/

A 12-year-old girl has admitted to committing several crimes when she vanished with a 2-year-old she was baby-sitting earlier this summer... The girl made the admissions to inducing panic, unlawful restraint and violating the terms of her probation in an earlier case...

Besides Richardson, who has pleaded not guilty to a rape charge, three others are behind bars because of their encounters with the girl. John Williams, a convicted sex offender, is serving a prison sentence of 20 years to life as a result of his contact with her, while an 18-year-old who had sexual contact with the girl while he was 16 is being held by the Ohio Department of Youth Services. A third man, convicted sex offender Christopher Sims, is awaiting trial on a rape charge because of his alleged sexual relationship with the girl.

Under Ohio law, any sort of sexual contact with someone under the age of 13 is considered rape, even if it’s consensual and the defendant wasn’t aware of the victim’s age.

http://chronicle.northcoastnow.com/2015/08/26/girls-guardians-plead-no-contest/

The brother of a 12-year-old girl who disappeared in June with a 2-year-old she was babysitting pleaded no contest Tuesday to a persistent disorderly conduct charge in Avon Lake Municipal Court, as did the mother of the younger girl.

Charles Gibson, who had custody of his sister, and Kaylyn Rogers had originally faced misdemeanor endangering children charges for leaving the 2-year-old alone with the older girl...

Kray said based on the investigation, it appeared to Gibson, who took custody of the girl so she wouldn’t be placed in a foster home, that she was doing better and complying with the rules put in place for her by the county’s Juvenile Court. “They didn’t realize she was not rehabilitated,” he said.

I hope whoever taught this child that her only worth was sex is/are stlll rotting behind bars.

Her sentencing here:

http://www.morningjournal.com/article/mj/20150922/NEWS/150929864

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn