OH OH - Ashley Summers, 15, Cleveland, 9 July 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes. Ashley was abducted from the same area. Bumping for Asheley.

‘We’re hoping for a miracle’: Family of fourth missing Cleveland teen hopes FBI can connect case
Ashley Summers, 16, disappeared in 2007 from the same West Side neighborhood where three women were found alive in a home Monday after they went missing a decade ago. The FBI said it will ask those women if they knew about Summers.

The Summers family has been glued to the television since Monday, hanging on every detail of the escape from the Ohio city’s house of horrors.

In 2007, Ashley Summers, who was then 14, vanished from the same West Side neighborhood where Gina DeJesus, 23, Michelle Knight, 32, and Amanda Berry, 27, were abducted, according to cops.

The trio’s escape has sent the Summers family on an emotional roller coaster.

“I've imagined all the stuff. Being held like that, tortured like that. My niece could be going through that now,” said Ashley’s aunt, Debrah Summers. “Does she have a baby too? I just can't sleep at all."

The Summers family was particularly disturbed by reports that the basement of Ariel Castro’s home — which allegedly served as a dungeon — had “RIP” scrawled on the wall alongside a woman’s name.

Debrah Summers said that her sister, Jennifer, received a chilling call from someone she believed was Ashley a month after her disappearance.

“I’m okay,” the girl on the other end of the line said before hanging up.

Jennifer immediately contacted the FBI, who then scoured phone records and asked her which numbers she didn’t recognize.

Debrah Summers recalled that Jennifer noted one number that corresponded to a Castro — though she didn’t think anything of it because a cousin was dating someone with the last name of Castro.

Now, in hindsight, the chilling detail has Debrah Summers’ mind racing. Jennifer, she said, has contacted the FBI, but has yet to receive any information.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...-connect-case-article-1.1337974#ixzz2SoWJXskx

Have things like if there have been any requests for birth certificate copies or social security replacement cards been checked on? She needs those things to work unless she took them with her.

Has there been any confirmation about the "fourth woman"?

Elias Avecedo was arrested this week for the 1995 murder of 18 year-old Christina Adkins, who disappeared from the same Cleveland neighborhood where Ashley disappeared. Christina's body was also found this week.

He also confessed to killing another woman in the neighborhood, 30 year-old Pamela Pemberton, a few months before Christina.

http://www.cleveland.com/court-just..._how.html#incart_river_default#incart_m-rpt-2

Could Avecedo be connected to Ashley's disappearance?

Bump for thoughts on Ashely's disappearance possibly being connected to Christina and Pamela's murders....

This man sure sounds like he may have killed more then two women. Who's underwear was it that was found in the ceiling of his house?!

We can't forget Beverly Potts, also missing from Cleveland.....since the 1950s!

FBI follow-up on new leads in Ashley Summers case

Tony Ali said FBI agents stopped by his family's store.

"They asked if they could post a flyer on the window saying they received a tip that she might be still alive. Basically saying she's maybe like somewhere on the west side area," Ali said.

That's right; Summers possibly alive.

more

http://m.19actionnews.com/#!/newsDetail/23900025?orgId=68

I'm hoping Ashley is found soon!

I hope they've investigated Ariel Castro as much as they can. I really wonder if Ashley was kidnapped and she was maybe not as "obedient" as the other kidnapped girls, so he got rid of her unfortunately. She looks like she has a bit of sass in her.

I also wonder if someone was aware of Castro and how he was keeping those three women and liked the idea, so they decided to take Ashley and keep her in the same way as those other women were kept. :(

Such a pretty girl as well. So sad. :(

Ashley Summers' family hit the streets with new hope

"We love you Ashley. We want you to come home. You have little brothers and sisters you don't even know," said Linda Summers.

She went on to say, "We have every reason to believe she's alive. When we hear of bodies being found we sit with bated breath just waiting. But if they can find those three girls missing for 10 years right under our noses, she could be right under our nose and we're just missing her."

more
http://www.19actionnews.com/story/23926168/ashley-summers-family-hit-the-streets-with-new-hope

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back