OH OH - Ashley Summers, 15, Cleveland, 9 July 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://missingpersonscuyahoga.org/

http://missingpersonscuyahoga.org/e...WT+HMib2Le3m7HQiMfon2NyRCGhaUg4rAQ3W19xC8OQ==

Missing Person Details

Ashley Summers
Missing Age: 14
Missing Since: 07/06/2007
Missing From City: Cleveland

Detective Name: Det. Harvey
Detective Phone: 216.623.5118

Details: Ashley Summers was last seen near her residence on the west side of Cleveland, Ohio, on July 6, 2007. She was 14 years of age at the time of disappearance. She has a tattoo of heart and "gene" on her arm.

ShowPicture.aspx

I'm hoping Ashley is found soon!

I hope they've investigated Ariel Castro as much as they can. I really wonder if Ashley was kidnapped and she was maybe not as "obedient" as the other kidnapped girls, so he got rid of her unfortunately. She looks like she has a bit of sass in her.

I also wonder if someone was aware of Castro and how he was keeping those three women and liked the idea, so they decided to take Ashley and keep her in the same way as those other women were kept. :(

Such a pretty girl as well. So sad. :(
I am very doubtful that Ashley was a Ariel Castro victim. Matter of fact, I also dobted that Ashley's disappearance was ever connected to Amanda's and Gina's disappearnces before the two resurfaced with Michelle. Amanda & Gina both disappeared randomly only a year apart from one another, while Ashley intentions was to run away from home and she disappeared around three years after Gina disappeared. Even if Ariel did lie about having anything to do with Ashley's disappearance, we would of had known do from Amanda, Gina, and Michelle being witnesses. While I do not believe that Ashley was a victim of Ariel's, I do believe there could of been another victim since Michelle saw a women during her first days of being captive being abused even worst than Michelle ever was until one day she woke up and that women was gone. Being that Ariel had had cops called on him at his house due to domestic violence disputes with spouses. I also think Michelle may of had witnessed an act of domestic violence between Ariel and a either current or former president pouse at the time. I feel like if that women Michelle saw was a victim held captive before her than she must of been abducted from outside of Cleveland, since Christina Lynn Adkin's disappearance was investigate d further based apon Michelle's tip and it turned out that Christina Adkins disapperance was done by the hands of someone who made Ariel Castro look less of a monster. If theres anyone who also disappeared on the west side of Cleveland that was likely a victim of Ariel than that would have to be Christina D. M. Kleckner since Ariel has a history of disrespecting people with special needs such as Gina, Michelle, and some young child on a special education school bus that he drove while working as a school bus driver. Also, there was a very old picture of Ariel holding a female in his arms that law enforcement found that is possibly of Ariel and Christina Kleckner. Despite all of this disruptence in the area where Ashley disappeared from, I think there is a very high chance she is still alive, despite being possibly caught in some human sex trafficking ring. Perhaps Ashley has chosen not to resurface. One of them being the guilt from knowing she got things easy for her when Amanda and Gina whom's disappearances were suspected to be all connected. were tortured. Another reason that Ashley could have chosen to not resurface could be that she has started a new more typical life under an alias identity and does not want to be gaven a bunch of media attention nor criticism as she resurfaces by choice. JMO and :twocents:

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-...conducts-independence-day-search-at-edgewater

The Fourth of July isn't much of a picnic anymore for the family of Ashley Summers, the Cleveland teenager who disappeared from the area of W. 96th Street and Madison Avenue in July 2007.

"The family's getting together for different birthdays and for the holiday celebrations and that one person is missing," Linda Summers, Ashley's grandmother, said. "It's like setting a place at your table and that person never arriving."

Summers drove up to Cleveland from Columbus Friday to pass out missing person flyers at Edgewater. She believes Ashley is alive. There have been sightings.

Extremely striking...I remember the newstory a month about the tatoo on TV...found the timing of it, interesting...

Meaning, how many times do little things get brushed up on in these cases vs. how many times does it make the 6oclock news? If they were looking for a 'body' after 7 years then the tatoo information would be meaningless...(decomposition)

Then today this photo....and wow....

To me it's obvious from the info they are presenting to the public the direction they are looking...

Wow, the resemblance is very strong. I think this could be her.

In the photo that shows the man, you can get a good look at this woman's nose. Is there a picture of Ashley in a similar view?

I do think this could be her. What a great outcome, if that is the case.

Wow, this unidentified person looks very like Ashley, I hope for her families sake that it is.

Ashley.....please be safe wherever you are.

I see the similarities, but I'm inclined to think that it's not her. Reminds me of Brianna Maitland possibly being on camera somewhere in New Jersey. But I hope it's her.

Police say there have not been any other known sightings of the duo since October, "The trail of where these people are right now is really turned up a little bit cold.”

"If the suspect is Ashley, I would encourage her to turn herself in. She has family here in Ohio that loves her and really wants her home,” said Linda Summers, Ashley's step grandmother. Warwick Police and the FBI emphasize that they do not know for sure if the picture is Ashley Summers and are currently working to identify the two people in that surveillance image.

http://www.abc6.com/story/27787130/photo-posted-on-ris-most-wanted-website-may-be-missing-ohio-teen

thought the picture might help! the eyebrows matched exactly, same with the nose.

It would be more than great if it's Ashley because it means she's still alive somewhere out there. Buuut I don't see that much of a resemblance honestly...I don't think it's her. Hope I'm wrong.

There are a couple of bits of info in this article that I found interesting...
The poster also features the image of a tattoo similar to the one Ms Summers has on her right arm - the name "Gene" in black ink and a red heart.
Now I am un-tattooed, but from what I gather, tattoos can be very meaningful and unique. Interesting that the suspect would have one as unique as that and apparently on the same arm as Ms. Ashley has/had.
This one caught my eye too...
"The more pictures that were sent to me the more it appeared to look like the last picture we had of Ashley," Linda Summers, who is married to the missing girl's grandfather, told CBS.
I'm not making any judgement calls, but Ashley's mother is married to Ashley's grandfather? I find that quite...well...I assume it's her paternal grandfather.
http://news.sky.com/story/1403057/woman-caught-on-cctv-looks-like-missing-teen

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back