DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaun Hegarty
@Shaun_Hegarty
·
9m
Toledo fire crews also wrapping up the search about a half mile away on Airport Hwy by the Dollar General near Byrne. All centering around Swan Creek #13abc
Shaun Hegarty
@Shaun_Hegarty

16m
Toledo Fire Department search crews return to truck as search for three-year-old Braylen Noble goes into third day. This crew is at Church near Airport Hwy and Byrne #13abc

I don't understand why the dogs didn't pick up a trail. They are normally quite good with a fresh scent, in this case an hour or two at most. If this child was moving on foot from a starting point beneath that window, it should have been easy for the dogs to follow. Strange.

Sophia Perricone NBC 24
@SophiaWNWO

·16m
NEW PHOTOS: Here are more recent photos of Braylen Noble. A family member who sent me these photos says the cell phone cord in his hand is his “comfort” and goes everywhere with it.

@NBC24WNWO

Sophia Perricone NBC 24
@SophiaWNWO

·38m
A vigil is shaping up at the apartment complex as crews and volunteers continue to search for Braylen Nobel
Sophia Perricone NBC 24
@SophiaWNWO

·1h
TFRD on scene at a Dollar General near the Hunter’s Ridge apartment complex. I’m told TPD and TFRD crews are at an embankment in the area just combing through again.

I just want to hug him. :(

FBI announces $5,000 reward for any information leading to the recovery of Braylen.

https://twitter.com/SophiaWNWO/status/1302719885554798592

Help us find little Braylen Noble, he has been missing since Friday, Sept 4th. Up to $5,000 reward available for information leading to his successful recovery. If you have information call 419-255-1111 - tips can remain anonymous.

View attachment 262808

https://twitter.com/FBICleveland/status/1302716768608165888
That's not good. :(

DAY 3: The search continues tonight for 3-year-old Braylen Noble, who was reported missing Friday. The FBI is now offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to his recovery. We'll see you on
@WTOL11Toledo
at 6:30 for the latest.
Sorry, why is the wooded area ‘dangerous’?

From the volunteers who searched in the woods.

Groups batted steep ledges and tall brush.
“It’s just mountains like the mountains, gravel, a lot of sticks, a lot of trees, and when you get to the bottom where the water ends there was couches, tv’s way was a tent farther down by the burnway. Its a tent at the end of the water like somebody lived inside the tent,” said volunteer Patricia Bush.

“Definitely you have to have on shoes, get a stick to balance yourself, or you are going to slide completely down there. You’re going to be down there at the very bottom of the water before you even know it. There’s nothing to hold onto. The trees smack you, the leaves everything, there’s snakes and poison ivy down there,” said Patricia Bush."

Volunteers join search for Braylen Noble

Reporter is answering questions live right now. I missed the first part. What I've heard so far is:
-Reporter checked three landfills last night, looking for signs of LE searching. No one at any of them.
-No particular leader organizing searchers.
-Mother and family have been questioned but no arrests. Reporter is regularly checking arrest reports.
-Blanket, mother said it's not Braylen's. LE says investigation still ongoing.
-No body has been found under a mattress just another rumor.
-Not sure who last saw Braylen other than mother. Something about grandparent I missed.
-The hole wasn't around at 3:00-3:30 Saturday but was there 7:00. No connection currently, still investigating.
-Apartments have been thoroughly searched outside and inside.
-K-9s have been used.
-Reporter/News station plans to be around all night.

Here it is available to view again:

I picked up a couple more points I missed the first time:

-(-9:51) Both sniffer dogs and cadaver dogs have been used on Saturday.
-(-8:30) Quoting the reporter: Original story was the mother told authorities that Braylen was by the window and fell out. She quickly ran down to go find him and he wasn't there. She did a couple of rounds around the building, asking people if anyone had seen Braylen and she could not find him. At that point, a little bit after noon, she called 911 to report him missing.
-(-2:30) Several members of family, including grandparents, live with family.

Last edited:
Reporter is answering questions live right now. I missed the first part. What I've heard so far is:
-Reporter checked three landfills last night, looking for signs of LE searching. No one at any of them.
-No particular leader organizing searchers.
-Mother and family have been questioned but no arrests. Reporter is regularly checking arrest reports.
-Blanket, mother said it's not Braylen's. LE says investigation still ongoing.
-No body has been found under a mattress just another rumor.
-Not sure who last saw Braylen other than mother. Something about grandparent I missed.
-The hole wasn't around at 3:00-3:30 Saturday but was there 7:00. No connection currently, still investigating.
-Apartments have been thoroughly searched outside and inside.
-K-9s have been used.
-Reporter/News station plans to be around all night.

Here it is available to view again:

Thank you for this recap!

FWIW, here's what's been happening. No news but great aunt and grandfather are asking for prayers. Family (I don't know who all that entails) are also upset over "negative" comments on social media. They're also asking people to stop posting rumors.

Grandfather says he calls Braylen Hercules. Heartbreaking.

Anchor is also clearing up rumors.
Sunday updates in search for missing 3-year-old | wtol.com

In this report the anchor said the mother "thinks" Braylen fell through the window. No information on who else was in the home at the time. Again, the reporter says they'll be around all night monitoring updates.

Michael Tatar WTOL
@MichaelTatarTV

Braylen’s mom (pictured in grey)is back home. She declined to go on camera but says she was not arrested. She simply spent the day answering questions with detectives. She’s out searching now.
@WTOL11Toledo
P.S. I like this reporter. He's been relentless in fact-finding and has gone out looking at landfills, checking out rumors and really following the case.

Last edited:
Braylen Noble's family holds prayer service as community-led search for missing 3-year-old continues.

gp7G2K5x

https://twitter.com/toledonews/status/1302756299113934850

The service came in the midst of the ongoing community-led search for Braylen Noble, who was reported missing by his mother, Dajnae Cox, at about 12:19 p.m. Friday.

Ms. Cox told police that Braylen had fallen from a third-floor window at the 3400 block of the Gibralter Heights apartment complex and had not been seen for 30 minutes, said Lt. Kellie Lenhardt, spokesman for the Toledo Police Department. Lieutenant Lenhardt said the child is nonverbal.

After seeing how many people had come out to search for his grandson, Jeffrey Holloway said he felt humbled.

“I feel that if we get together and pray maybe somebody will break loose and return my grandson or give us some answers,” he said.

Mr. Holloway, who is Braylen’s paternal grandfather, described his grandson as a “very strong, joyful” baby. He said that whenever anything would happen, Braylen would run to him. “He’s a happy baby. I’ve never seen him sad,” he said.

Braylen’s father Taveon Noble, 27, is incarcerated, according to Mr. Holloway. He was extradited to Michigan after fleeing two charges of armed robbery, as well as a felony firearm and larceny charge, according to Lucas County court records.

Noble’s son Taveon Noble Jr., 9, was present for the prayer service Sunday.

Family holds prayer service for missing 3 year-old as search continues

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members