GUILTY OH - Brian Michael Rini, charged with impersonating a long-missing child, Apr 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Based on the psychology of suicidal parents and the fact that he's never been found, and she changed her clothes at some point on the day he disappeared, and the clothes were never found, plus the super fun "farewell" adventure she took him on before she killed herself?

Yeah.

I wish I could believe in the Amish family fantasy. I believe no way would those people keep an "English" boy and break the law in that manner.

They do read the news.

Agree, the Amish wouldn't do that. They live as a community, it would put them all at risk. They wouldn't support a parent making such a decision, either.

What I've been saying all along is, the police need to disclose the mileage that was gathered on the Odometer when Amy brought the car to the mechanic and check it against what was on the Odometer when she was discovered. Now clock the route she took and determine if/what was the excess mileage between the resort and her place of death. That's the window of where Timmothy will be.

Smart thinking.

I feel so sorry for Timmothy's family. It's not too good to assume miracles, since a miracle is a gift from God, but I wanted this to be true, so much, imagining the joy that Timmothy's family would feel upon being reunited. I hope and pray that he is alive, safe and happy somewhere and that maybe someday the family will be reunited.

Things like this can sure leave you feeling let down and depressed, even if you aren't a family member. My current mood is telling me that this is a perfect time to go ahead and start my income tax return.

So sad.:(

As much as it can be disheartening for this news, I plead with you all not to forget Timmothy as you go back to your lives! Even if the most obvious conclusion ends up being reality - that Timmothy is no longer with us - his family still deserves answers and to know where he is, to bring him home. Please spread Timmothy's story and let's all hope that no matter what, he will one day come home!

Some interesting facts given in one WCPO interview. They said they checked with Missing and Exploited Children and they said there are approximately 25,000 missing children each year and of those only 1% was taken by a non familial member and of that 1% only 1 in 7 were part of sex trafficking. Thought there would have been more taken by non family.

I hope the fact that this man is 23 or 24 raised suspicion on the part of LE, so that they could prepare the family for the fact this likely wasn’t Timmothy. There is a large variance on how 14 year olds can appear, but I would think a 24 year old looks less like a 14 year old. I have 3 boys, and I have to say, the first thing I thought was that his jaw made him look older than 14. That said, I ultimately was duped like many others, because it seemed like he resembled Timmothy (though really it wasn’t a quality photograph).

Anyway, I just hope there were early indicators that prevented the family from getting their hopes up. I cannot imagine the emotional roller coaster.

This dude is quite something.

2017 - "Dec. 28 – Police charged Brian M. Rini, 21, of Jackson Street, with theft after he allegedly left a Harding Street business without paying a $68 tab." Police reports

2016 - "April 10 – Brian M. Rini, of North Spring Grove Street, was arrested on a warrant in Brunswick Hills Township at 10:46 p.m." Police reports

2015 - May 4 – Brian M. Rini, 19, of North Spring Grove Street, was arrested at the recreation center and charged twice with passing bad checks at 8:59 a.m. Police reports

Wow. This is horrible. What a creep.

First off, he's not a "kid" in any sense of the word. He is a grown adult. He made a conscious choice to mislead not only LE but the Pitzen family. He has clearly deceived both others and LE before when caught in illegal situations. I think he was likely casing cars to steal and had already planned this "excuse" because he knew he might be caught. I am livid that he has put this poor family through this torture for the last 48 hours *knowing* he was not their missing child. It's one of the cruelest, most heartless things someone could do. I don't know if he is just completely void of conscience, but his past criminal record shows he is a serial liar and serial criminal, and he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Even that probably isn't enough to keep him off the streets.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryptqueen
Back