DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping for answers...

16734448_IMG_8792animateCs2.gif

Hoping for answers...

16734448_IMG_8792animateCs2.gif

Beautiful. I have been saying, funny, to Kelly J. as a matter of fact...."Praying for answers in 2009". Close ;)

You all are such an incredible group of people, the love shown here astounds me.

Praying for all involved.

There's been no news about continued searches for Brian or fundraisers since Randy is gone. I wonder if Derek will take up where Randy left off and keep it going. Given all he's been through, I can understand if he doesn't want to deal with it for a while. Maybe after a while Derek can join forces with the Luzio family and they can keep searching for Brian and Tony together. :( I just hate to see everything stop so abruptly in the search for Brian.

Thinking of you today Brian as the sun is coming out. :sunshine: I read Randy's story again last night and it brought tears to my eyes once again.

I saw Christine's post, and too believe that they are together because they needed eachother. I am comforted by knowing they are all together.

My thoughts and prayers are with Brian. :blowkiss:

I, too, think of you often Brian. I am so sad about your dad. He was a brave man and loved you very much. Still praying.

Thank you to this group for remembering Brian and bumping his story. I maintain the findbrianshaffer.com website and it is wonderful to come to this site and see that many people do remember Brian's case. I wish there was more to post but unfortunately, the 3rd anniversary of his disappearance is quickly approaching with no more answers than the day he disappeared.

I pray that one day the answers will be known and justice will be served.

Thank you again.

Lori

I've been following Brian's case since the beginning...I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before, but has anoyone considered that he might have been a victim of the smiley face killers? I'm pretty convinced of it at this point.

Thank you to this group for remembering Brian and bumping his story. I maintain the findbrianshaffer.com website and it is wonderful to come to this site and see that many people do remember Brian's case. I wish there was more to post but unfortunately, the 3rd anniversary of his disappearance is quickly approaching with no more answers than the day he disappeared.

I pray that one day the answers will be known and justice will be served.

Thank you again.

Lori

They always try to keep Brian's story on the front page of the missing section here. Can you tell me, are there any more searches or fundraisers planned? I know Randy Shaffer took care of that but I didn't know if anyone else, either from Brian's family or if some of his friends might be working on the case to try to keep it in the public eye. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob