OH OH - Brian Shaffer, 27, Columbus, 1 April 2006 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh. Wonder why? That seems very odd to me. Any Ohioans want to email and find out why or request a picture?

I e-mailed a picture to them. I hope they put it on there. I was surprised with all the pictures of Brian online that they didn't have a photo along with his info. Thanks for finding that, arielilane.

Update: I sent the e-mail twice to the address on their website and both times it came back to me as undeliverable...:(

I e-mailed a picture to them. I hope they put it on there. I was surprised with all the pictures of Brian online that they didn't have a photo along with his info. Thanks for finding that, arielilane.

Update: I sent the e-mail twice to the address on their website and both times it came back to me as undeliverable...:(
Thank you so much Cambria. Also, I believe Brian has two l's in his middle name, Randall.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
nia.gif

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Brian Randal Shaffer[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]AKA: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Missing Since: 4/1/2006 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sex[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Male[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Race[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]White[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Age[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]27[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Age[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]31[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](At time missing)

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](Current)

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hgt[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]6Ft2In[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wgt[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]170[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hair[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Brown[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Eye[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hazel[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$15,000 REWARD LAST SEEN AT "UGLY TUNA SALOONA" OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY CAMPUS AT 0130 (1:30 AM), WEARING JEANS AND STRIPED SHIRT, HAS TATOO ON RT. ARM "PEARL JAM". CALL COLS.POLICE, RICK THOMPSON OR JOHN HURST 614-645-4670 OR 614-645-4545

Law Enforcement Agency: COLUMBUS POLICE
[/FONT]
Report Number:
Reward:
Leave a tip about this Missing Person.

Now, there's some irony. We can't get a message to the people supposedly looking for the missing. That's helpful.

You know I'm still not certain that Brian wasn't assaulted by someone he didn't know. There is too much silence and mystery in this case.

That is what is so frustrating about the case. We don't know. But the lack of cooperation and concern of people who were imagined to be Brian's friends is a mystery in itself.

Oh, and just a general note that the reorganization that puts these older cases on a separate board is very helpful. It was hard to see Brian's thread get pushed to the 4th or 5th page.

Yes, indeed. If he didn't know things, he would have taken the polygraph and stayed involved with the family's search for his friend.

Why did Brian suspect Clint has arranged to have him assaulted at a party?

Why wouldn't a person whom the missing individual suspected arranged such an assault vault to the "person of interest" level?

Thanks pittsburghgirl. We should never forget these facts surrounding Brian's case. Some people would like them to be forgotten, but we will not forget and again, thank you for the reminder.

Thanks pittsburghgirl. We should never forget these facts surrounding Brian's case. Some people would like them to be forgotten, but we will not forget and again, thank you for the reminder.

i totally agree

Well said, arielilane...we know of at least one person who would like the facts to be forgotten. Thankfully, there are hundreds of other people who will never let Brian or the facts surrounding his disappearance be forgotten.

Hi, Cambria. And you're welcome, arielilane.

Thinking of Brian and his family on Mother's Day. He would never have left his brother and father to mourn his mother alone.

My boyfriend went to a Pearl Jam concert in Columbus a few days ago and Eddie Vedder, made an announcement at the concert about Brian still missing. Nice to see Brian's story still being publicized.

My boyfriend went to a Pearl Jam concert in Columbus a few days ago and Eddie Vedder, made an announcement at the concert about Brian still missing. Nice to see Brian's story still being publicized.
Thank you, Indianagirl! Eddie Vedder dedicated their song Come Back to Brian. How awesome is that!!!

It great that Pearl Jam would remember Brian and bring his case back to the attention of all their fans at the Columbus concert. Brian would be amazed.

Hope someone lets Clint know that Pearl Jam cares about his missing friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GFinder