Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping for Brian.

I went to the Investigation Discovery website to see when the new season of Disappeared will start. I found a Facebook link and went there and it said the new season will start Monday, October 24 at 10:00 p.m. EST. Unfortunately, I can't find any schedule as far as some of the cases they will be featuring. I hope and pray Brian is on their list for this new season.

Ok here's a question. Some people speculate that Brian left by a side door which pretty much has to be true since he never came back down the stairs. Did the police take notice that maybe some other people besides Brian never came back out either? Maybe someone followed Brian out the door?

Ok here's a question. Some people speculate that Brian left by a side door which pretty much has to be true since he never came back down the stairs. Did the police take notice that maybe some other people besides Brian never came back out either? Maybe someone followed Brian out the door?

I honestly don't know. I think the police would have followed up on any leads of others who were not seen leaving the Ugly Tuna, and eventually accounted for them. But on the other hand, they were pretty much focusing solely on Brian so maybe they didn't notice, or they just assumed everyone got out of there okay. Since the police studied that video and questioned everyone pretty thoroughly, I would guess they left no one unaccounted for, except Brian of course. That's a good question, though. There could be someone else who the police know was not seen leaving that night and they're keeping it quiet on purpose.

I agree with May Liz that this is a good question, the sort of question LE should have asked. I don't think it is likely that they would have tried to track every human who went in and out, but surely they accounted for Clint, the females that Brian was seen talking with, any of his friends who were there, and perhaps employees.

I was at the South Campus Gateway yesterday and thought of Brian. Bumping the thread - it's been too long without news for him.

My head just spins at thought of someone just seemingly vanishing off the face of the earth. Cases like this make my heart break. I certainly hope LE knows more than they're letting on.

On the outdoor patio, there's bright fluorescent lights overhead.

I was watching a repeat program of Psychic Kids on the Biography Channel tonight that I hadn't seen before. On that program, three teens did a psychic investigation into Brian's disappearance.

What caught my attention is that one of the teens had a vision about a balcony at Ugly Tuna.

Is this balcony the outdoor patio? Is the outdoor patio on the second floor?

I was watching a repeat program of Psychic Kids on the Biography Channel tonight that I hadn't seen before. On that program, three teens did a psychic investigation into Brian's disappearance.

What caught my attention is that one of the teens had a vision about a balcony at Ugly Tuna.

I wonder if they will repeat the show. I thought I had watched it before. However, I don't recall a balcony scene. Thank you, nerosleuth for the information.

I wonder if they will repeat the show. I thought I had watched it before. However, I don't recall a balcony scene. Thank you, nerosleuth for the information.

On the show, it was mentioned that Brian had been missing for 2 years. There were snow on the ground in that show, so it had to be filmed during the winter of 2008. Brian's father was also on that show.

The teen that had the vision about the balcony at Ugly Tuna also felt that someone was looking at Brian from a balcony and was jealous of Brian.

Another teen felt that Brian was pushed or shoved and another teen felt that those who were with Brian at Ugly Tuna that night knows more than what they're saying.

I just have to wonder if the area by the escalators were the teen's balcony vision or if it was in some other area inside Ugly Tuna.

In the scene where the psychic teens meet Brian's father, the father recalled the exact time he last saw his son before his son went to Ugly Tuna. It also was revealed to the teens that security camera footage showed Brian going into Ugly Tuna, leaving and returning again.

Below is a link to Weather Underground for the weather conditions all day in Columbus on April 1, 2006 when Brian disappeared.

http://www.wunderground.com/history...tml?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

It was 55 degrees and scattered clouds when Brian was last seen by his father.

Yes, the outdoor patio I referred to is a balcony. Ugly Tuna only is on the 2nd floor of the building, so it's outdoor portion is on a balcony.

On the show, it was mentioned that Brian had been missing for 2 years. There were snow on the ground in that show, so it had to be filmed during the winter of 2008. Brian's father was also on that show.

The teen that had the vision about the balcony at Ugly Tuna also felt that someone was looking at Brian from a balcony and was jealous of Brian.

Another teen felt that Brian was pushed or shoved and another teen felt that those who were with Brian at Ugly Tuna that night knows more than what they're saying.

I just have to wonder if the area by the escalators were the teen's balcony vision or if it was in some other area inside Ugly Tuna.

In the scene where the psychic teens meet Brian's father, the father recalled the exact time he last saw his son before his son went to Ugly Tuna. It also was revealed to the teens that security camera footage showed Brian going into Ugly Tuna, leaving and returning again.

Below is a link to Weather Underground for the weather conditions all day in Columbus on April 1, 2006 when Brian disappeared.

http://www.wunderground.com/history...tml?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

It was 55 degrees and scattered clouds when Brian was last seen by his father.

If someone was looking at Brian from the balcony, they were either on the balcony at Ugly Tuna, or perhaps he was outside on the balcony at Ugly Tuna while the other person watching him was on the balcony at the bars across from Ugly Tuna. The South Campus Gateway has a cluster of about 4-5 bars/restaurants right there, and a few have second floor balconies.

I'll have to draw a rough sketch with my paint program so that everyone else can get a good idea of how things look.

So a man goes into a bar but doesn't come out and is never seen again. Maybe he is still in there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinLu