OH OH - Brian Shaffer, 27, Columbus, 1 April 2006 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And another holiday weekend that Derek spends without father, mother, or brother. What do you suppose Clint Florence is doing this weekend? Going to a barbeque? A ball game? Seeing a movie? Visiting family and friends?

Here's a question to ponder: There is no way any one of us would know, for sure, how we would react if we went out for a night of fun with a best friend or relative and that person just--disappeared. But how many of us would refuse a polygraph? Show absolutely no interest in any of the searches for that friend or loved one? How many of us would read that "basically all roads to making any progress on the case lead through" us and STILL feel no obligation to get in the car and sit with the bereaved parents and siblings and answer any and all questions?

My guess is--only Clint Florence.

You hit the nail on the head..if it happened to me, I would be first in line for a polygraph, and I would STILL be calling LE at least once a week to see what progress has been made. You just don't walk away from a situation like that and act like it never happened.

i said this before but i really believe that who ever is responsible is reading and posting on brian's website.i wonder if the police can trace some the post to an i.p address.there have been some very suspicious post in my opinion.

I just went and read through his site a bit... I agree... someone is up to something....if he is involved or just cruel and soulless... the authorities need to step in.

One guy has posted often on brians sight and all over the web but mainly TOPIX.This same guy has endless conversations with himself making up usernames as he goes along. this has been going on for months.he chimes in every now and then on brians sight to disrupt any accusations aginst clint.this guy has posted some very SICK POST.IS HE JUST CRUEL OR DOOES HE KNOW SOMETHING? I BELEIVE HE DOES AND IS JUST TAUNTING THE COLUMBUS POLICE.

i said this before but i really believe that who ever is responsible is reading and posting on brian's website.i wonder if the police can trace some the post to an i.p address.there have been some very suspicious post in my opinion.
----------------------------
Anyone can trace an ip address.
But if the person is smart enough to route it through different ip's , then need LE to step in.
http://www.ip2location.com/free.asp
just one example of trace ip addresses.
google it will bring up many more.

Hi! Thank you all for continuing to discuss Brian's case. It truly means a lot to many people.

We have contacted the Columbus Police Department and asked them to review the posts on the site. They did indicate they were watching the site. We do have the IP addresses all available and accessible for the police.

Thank you again for continuing to think about Brian and trying to help bring resolution to this case.

Hi! Thank you all for continuing to discuss Brian's case. It truly means a lot to many people.

We have contacted the Columbus Police Department and asked them to review the posts on the site. They did indicate they were watching the site. We do have the IP addresses all available and accessible for the police.

Thank you again for continuing to think about Brian and trying to help bring resolution to this case.

Thanks for letting us know that someone is looking at those posts. You can be sure that the readers and posters at WS will not forget Brian.

[Sgt. John] Hurst was disappointed, but not surprised. Nothing about this case surprises him anymore. Brian Shaffer is not the first person who has disappeared without leaving any hint of his whereabouts behind, but, in many ways, he is the most frustrating. Even with a reward of $25,000—and even when that reward spiked to $100,000—there were no answers. No one came forward to say what they know. That doesn’t mean that person doesn’t exist. Hurst, for all he can’t say about the case, can say this for sure: “Someone out there knows something.”

http://projectjason.org/forums/index.php?topic=703.60)

Someone out there knows something about what happened to Brian Shaffer.

Sure Clint knows something. Clint is going to be a doctor and he is running around with this "monkey on his back". How could anyone ever trust the guy?

If Brian is out there alive somewhere, as he has stated thru his lawyer, where the heck is he Clint?

This whole thing makes me so angry. It is like it is some sort of game to play with investigators and people looking for Brian.

He needs to man up!

my thoughts are with brian's family and friends. heartbreaking that no one will come forward with info.

someone who works at that bar knows at least part of what happened. i hope they speak up soon. maybe a re-interview of the staff that night. secrets are hard to keep in the bar/restaurant industry. people drink too much and talk.

my thoughts are with brian's family and friends. heartbreaking that no one will come forward with info.

someone who works at that bar knows at least part of what happened. i hope they speak up soon. maybe a re-interview of the staff that night. secrets are hard to keep in the bar/restaurant industry. people drink too much and talk.

That's something else that has always bothered me. Since Brian wasn't seen leaving by any of the doors where there were cameras, someone in the Ugly Tuna (maybe besides Clint) should have seen something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper