Found Deceased OH - Bryon Macron, 45, Lafayette Township, 15 Dec 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not good at Facebook. I found the fire departments Facebook and did not see anything there.

Do you have any info or a link. ?

I'm not good at Facebook. I found the fire departments Facebook and did not see anything there.

Do you have any info or a link. ?

It was in the comments section of a post about Mr Macron.
The number above is a non emergency number, feel free to give them a call.
The search may have already taken place, I have not heard anything about it if it has though.
LE did a search around the Fire Dept/ Trustees Building last Friday & an aerial search around the lake after locating the vehicle there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pray that this man is found and receives any help he needs.

At this moment, I am going with my gut and speculating he left of his own accord and staged it.

Staged disappearance makes sense to an extent. Even LE did not seem to believe that a murder took place (not enough blood, discussed upthread).

But, if this was a staged disappearance, there still should have been one set of footprints in the snow.

Or, could additional footprints/additional tire track shave been snowed over before the car was found? In which case the lack of footprints/tire tracks does not necessarily point to a staged disappearance.

Was the lake already frozen over on that night? Erratic behaviour sometimes points to suicide. Could he have gone into the lake somewhere at an open spot?

If you drive out 162, you will see a very wide bike trail not too far from the township building. I believe that it has access to Chippewa Lake from there and would be a great way to go undetected from point A to Point B. Could he possibly had a motorcycle on the trail that he left on and the other vehicle was to throw off his trail. Clothing could have been in his truck already and that explains no coat. I agree that it would have to very random to have someone waiting to cause harm at the building and as close as it is to a major road it would be extremely hard to move a body and not be worried about road traffic or salt trucks.

Staged disappearance makes sense to an extent. Even LE did not seem to believe that a murder took place (not enough blood, discussed upthread).

But, if this was a staged disappearance, there still should have been one set of footprints in the snow.

Or, could additional footprints/additional tire track shave been snowed over before the car was found? In which case the lack of footprints/tire tracks does not necessarily point to a staged disappearance.

Was the lake already frozen over on that night? Erratic behaviour sometimes points to suicide. Could he have gone into the lake somewhere at an open spot?

Again....

Aerial search was conducted on Friday when vehicle was found there...

Thanks for the new article, WyleE. According to this report (and others) Byron was last seen by his wife on Friday morning - presumably much earlier than 7:30am bc that's what time the police were called to his office and he was long gone by then.

Just an observation... 7am seems like such an odd time of day to accost someone in this fashion.

Thanks for the new article, WyleE. According to this report (and others) Byron was last seen by his wife on Friday morning - presumably much earlier than 7:30am bc that's what time the police were called to his office and he was long gone by then.

Just an observation... 7am seems like such an odd time of day to accost someone in this fashion.
Been reading and catching up.

If it isn't a voluntary disappearance which it seems...then I go back to wondering about the person that he went to a movie with the night before.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have read many news reports, missing person posters, etc. that state Macron was: "a former Marine who reportedly served on the elite Fleet Anti-Terrorism Security Team". I have no idea what he may know from his time on that team but it seems to me that that fact alone may make him a target.

I have read many news reports, missing person posters, etc. that state Macron was: "a former Marine who reportedly served on the elite Fleet Anti-Terrorism Security Team". I have no idea what he may know from his time on that team but it seems to me that that fact alone may make him a target.
Is it known how long ago he served?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Marking my spot.
What an odd case. Initially I thought he just left.
Wonder if something from his past made him a target ?

I wish we would hear something on this case. No news just doesn't seem good. :(

Angie, this is where I grew up and live, too. I also have been shocked at how little media coverage this has received.

I wonder if anyone has considered a robbery angle, in terms of a jewelry heist? Since he is the national sales manager of a local jewelry designer and seller? They must be large sale to have a nationwide sales rep. I'm wondering Sterling Jewellers, perhaps? Anyway, I'm just wondering if there's possibly an angle there?

Driving from Akron to Medina on business I noticed a light-up billboard of Bryon. Has anyone else seen any billboards anywhere in Northeast Ohio? This one was on Route 18.

Driving from Akron to Medina on business I noticed a light-up billboard of Bryon. Has anyone else seen any billboards anywhere in Northeast Ohio? This one was on Route 18.

Yes. I drove past one near 480 and 71 In Cleveland today. I wonder who's paying for them. That billboard space isn't cheap.

Yes. I drove past one near 480 and 71 In Cleveland today. I wonder who's paying for them. That billboard space isn't cheap.

Thank you. I'm glad to see this case didn't slip into never never land. I still don't understand the lack of any requests for search parties in all the woods around there. Weather dipping in temps again tonight. People are more likely to help when weather is warmer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Best Online Jewellery Mar
Back