Found Deceased OH - Caleb Marple, 39, Cleveland, 18 May 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The reluctance of the former baseball player who accompanied Caleb the night he disappeared to disseminate the flyers sets off a few red flags for me. Did he and Caleb get into an altercation, perhaps over the female neighbour? I hope the Cleveland PD have interviewed this man.

The reluctance of the former baseball player who accompanied Caleb the night he disappeared to disseminate the flyers sets off a few red flags for me. Did he and Caleb get into an altercation, perhaps over the female neighbour? I hope the Cleveland PD have interviewed this man.
He finally shared the flier on Twitter,,, after 12 days of Caleb being missing- but why would he decline a popular radio show interview to express concern for Caleb? Why wont the neighbor whom had his phone make a broadcast to her insta following ibstead of making it a quick tidbit ?

He finally shared the flier on Twitter,,, after 12 days of Caleb being missing- but why would he decline a popular radio show interview to express concern for Caleb? Why wont the neighbor whom had his phone make a broadcast to her insta following ibstead of making it a quick tidbit ?

LE aren't usually forthcoming during an investigation. However, any information that could be pertinent to Caleb's disappearance should be shared with LE.

Another person is presumed to have drowned in that area of the Cuyahoga last night. I am not saying Caleb drowned but there seems to be a problem with that river!

I don't know the area but it appears to have a lot of bars, etc in the general vicinity. I live in Ontario and there's been the same kind of clubs close to the water with individuals drowning nearby, usually through misadventure.

I don't know what happened to Caleb but drunk men who've had lots of beers are known to urinate outside so it's possible that a lot of them think peeing into a river or a lake is better than peeing against a wall. If you lose your balance against a wall you might get bruised, but if you fall into water there's a good possibility you will drown because you're standing on a pier not a beach.

Has anyone posted this here yet? His body was found over by Christie's Cabaret. RIP Caleb and most sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Body pulled from Cuyahoga River in Cleveland during search for man last seen at downtown bar

Thanks for posting this Betty P

Folks that have posted but not read the last few pages may want to go back and read.
There’s been several bodies pulled out of water over the last few weeks. It looks like this gentleman may have been one of them. RIP
Apologies if I’m mistaken.

Long time Member/Lurker

Thanks for posting this Betty P

Folks that have posted but not read the last few pages may want to go back and read.
There’s been several bodies pulled out of water over the last few weeks. It looks like this gentleman may have been one of them. RIP
Apologies if I’m mistaken.

Long time Member/Lurker

I’d been following. Guess we move this to the located area, mods? I’m so sad. RIP Caleb

The body may end up being Caleb, sadly...however that has not been confirmed. I have not found any update that has shared identification of any sort. Hopefully something will be shared shortly! I pray Caleb is found soon, but until then we can only continue sleuthing & trying to help anyway we can. (MOO)

Whoa. Jensen is a friend of mine in/since college. Reading his name on here was pretty shocking. I truly can’t imagine him doing anything nefarious. But wow.

Honestly, I’ve never heard of him until coming across his name in a source linked in a previous post up thread. Information posted is merely just that (information) which was shared by the source. No judgements here.

The body may end up being Caleb, sadly...however that has not been confirmed. I have not found any update that has shared identification of any sort. Hopefully something will be shared shortly! I pray Caleb is found soon, but until then we can only continue sleuthing & trying to help anyway we can. (MOO)
Sadly, we were notified on Friday that the body found was Caleb. Even though we all knew in the back of our minds that something terrible had happened to him, seeing it was going on 2 weeks since he was last seen, its still devastating and difficult to process. Caleb was going to be joining us the following weekend for a trip down to the outer banks that we were all looking forward to. Things can change in an instant.

Sadly, we were notified on Friday that the body found was Caleb. Even though we all knew in the back of our minds that something terrible had happened to him, seeing it was going on 2 weeks since he was last seen, its still devastating and difficult to process. Caleb was going to be joining us the following weekend for a trip down to the outer banks that we were all looking forward to. Things can change in an instant.

So sorry to hear this news. Thanks for coming by to give us the official news. We're very sorry for the loss of Caleb, our most sincere condolences to his family and friends.

I am so sorry for your loss. It’s such a tragedy to lose a loved one especially around circumstances like these. Prayers that the hurt is eased as everyone processes this heartbreaking incident.

I will be watching for confirmation or if you are able to provide a source to link, we’ll respectfully post in order to edit Caleb’s thread as Found Deceased.

Sorry for your loss. Is there a reason that LE has not updated the information?

I don't know the area but it appears to have a lot of bars, etc in the general vicinity. I live in Ontario and there's been the same kind of clubs close to the water with individuals drowning nearby, usually through misadventure. If there werent an altercation at the BH previous to his disappearance,,, and the two known people that were with him that nite would have shared his flier,, I would find this plausible . Im not saying either of the two known people are guilty ,,, but between the girl having his phone for so long and an altercation ,,, neither of these sit well with me

I don't know what happened to Caleb but drunk men who've had lots of beers are known to urinate outside so it's possible that a lot of them think peeing into a river or a lake is better than peeing against a wall. If you lose your balance against a wall you might get bruised, but if you fall into water there's a good possibility you will drown because you're standing on a pier not a beach.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nelib87
Back