Deceased/Not Found OH - Carrie Culberson, 22, Blanchester, 28 Aug 1996 - #1 *V. Doan guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LP Moderator said:
Again, if you want to see hatred, you're at the wrong forum -

LP Mod,

I have to disagree with you on this one. I came to you asking you to review some of the posts that were so filled with hatred and spite that I am embarrassed to say I read them. You chose instead to "choose a side" and ignore these posts. I was interested in what both parties brought to the table and not just what one side had to say. I would suggest you go back to the beginning of this thread and read the "hate" coming from both sides. No need to be concerned with revoking my membership, because I have already requested the administrator of this site provide me with information on how to remove myself.

FYI-I do live in Blanchester and have seen this case first hand. I'm also a supporter of Debbie and a friend, but I think even Debbie would be overwhelmed by how much hatred is being vented here. And, from her supporters as well!

By the way, I too lost someone to violence and have nowhere to go to mourn, but I chose to live and feel compassion and empathy for all God's creatures.

Closure is possible if you let go and let God!

God Bless!

Well I can take care of that for you - in fact, its all taken care of now. See ya.

For those of any "supporters still here," the posters on this thread and at this website were respectful and everything was fine until Post No. 19 when the "Loving Cousin" decided to pop in here and cause trouble and blame the victim's mother of all sorts of things. From what I hear, these "supporters" travel in groups of between one and three and try to tag team anyone who dares to disagree with them. They not only refuse to answer any questions here, but they go back to their hole and tell everyone else to not answer questions either. That to me doesn't sound like an upstanding group of people who only want "justice" for the defendants. No one went out and searched for you and asked you to come here. You did so on your own. We have rules that all of the posters have to comply with. You chose to disregard those rules - something that apparently runs in the family. We don't have any problem providing a forum where this case can be discussed; however, troublemakers will not be tolerated.

I dont think anybody has ever said that we totally hate you and we dont want to discuss both sides. However when we bring up a touchy subject that you dont want to answer directly, you resort to posting some BS about me being a witch, Carrie being a drugee *advertiser censored*, or Debbie busting up somebody's marrige - all of which are untrue. If we ask you something, answer the damn question. If you are 100% sure and you believe the truth will prevail, then answer the question w/out coming back with something ridiculous. If you are asked a question, answer it!!! No IF ANDS OR BUTS - plain and simple
WHen these ppl post on the book for Vince like that, it does not help him, it makes him look more guilty because of the way you are presenting yourselves.

Also, your posts are beginning to delete because Dreambook does not hold but 50 entries at a time. You really should rethink your tactics about his representation. :cool:

I dont care if everybody likes me. I wasnt put on this planet to make everybody love me. However I do have a mission and that is to stand up for this young woman who cannot speak out against the things that are being said and I dont have defend what I feel either.

I wasn’t meaning to upset you with the closure word; I just meant that you had closure on finding her. I know that there are unsolved cases and missing person cases every where, and most of them are never solved or found. See, most people - including you & me, automatically think the worse at times. Why can’t we all be more optimistic about things? Instead of looking at the glass half empty; see it half full. Also, I do hope for your sake that they do find the person responsible and execute him.

I do write to those people and I do vote every time. But I am only one person, maybe one day I will make a difference but right now that process is slow going.

Maybe they feel that you are attacking them as well. With some of the comments that I have seen on here and read on here, I would say that there had been a lot of hate spread through out. You are correct not all eyewitnesses are reliable, nor speculations. That is my point. The Peterson case is a different ball game, they have the actual body. As for most cases, I agree the system does for the most part work and I know that people who commit crimes all say they were framed, but what about those that were framed or those that were convicted wrongly? Why should they suffer? If the system was full proof we wouldn’t have to worry about anything, but again what about those that are NEVER caught too? How do they get by with it for so long? In my opinion, Human error. We are all human and we all make mistakes. I just happen to think that this is one big mistake for the system. If I am ever proven wrong I will be the first to stand up and admit that. I think that they could have done a better job of things.

It amazes me that you can think of my asking questions as an "attack." Why are they afraid to answer simple questions? They weren't hard questions. They weren't personal questions. They weren't trick questions. Why would they run back and tell everyone not to answer any questions? If all they want to do is come here and stand on a soap box and then run back and lie and say we're attacking them, then I've got some serious problems with them.

What kind of questions are you referring to? Maybe I have missed something in regards to that. I was just speculating as to what they were feeling, I do not get to get out here and read this site every single day.

Help! Can posters please use the quote button when responding to a particular post?. I am getting confused as to who speaking to who! :confused: Or, if you don't know how to do that, copy and paste what you are responding to with the original poster's name at the top. Thanks!

Police have unsealed the search warrant that lead to this latest search for Carrie. Apparently there were two police informants and one of them was an exgirlfriend of Vincent Doan who still corresponds with him in prision.

Here is the article. Carrie's site also has been updated a few mins. ago.

http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2004/06/17/loc_culberson17.html

Carrie - we love you and we will look for you until we get you back!!!
FindCarrie
www.findcarrieculberson.com

:liar: The nice folks at webdoanbakerTV are now saying that findcarrie is Debra and Christina Culberson and that they are witches. They are also stating that they are wiccan and are casting spells over everyone here including the moderator. They also say that I am this Kathy woman from Ohio. Would the moderator please verify my IP address and just "verify" that I am not from OHIO as they claim and that I am not posing as anyone other than myself? I would appreciate it because now they are even going as far as to put into writing their slanderous comments for the WHOLE world to see and admitting that they are slanderous comments. I for one am glad that they are doing this so we can finally "get" them.

I shall continue to pray for their souls and since Vince refused to admit where Carrie was unless he got a reduced sentence I am now more than ever convinced they have the proper people in jail.

:cool:

I am not Debbie or Christina. I am JILL. I am not Wiccan and even if I was, it wouldnt matter. I dont have to send hate an email because I can say what I need to say right here. They know how to diguise their ISPs very well but I dont see it necessary to do that because there is only 2 #s they could see me coming from. They dont email me because they know the minute they do, I have an ISP # to trace it.

HOWEVER, I dont let all messages post on Carrie's guestbook because to be aggrivating, they will post a nasty message and then turn around and say something real nice with another name so they can laugh when it gets posted. Now how ridiculous is that? I am a little smarter than your average hill billie redneck. I now how to use a computer pretty well. :woohoo:

findcarrie said:
I am not Debbie or Christina. I am JILL. I am not Wiccan and even if I was, it wouldnt matter. I dont have to send hate an email because I can say what I need to say right here. They know how to diguise their ISPs very well but I dont see it necessary to do that because there is only 2 #s they could see me coming from. They dont email me because they know the minute they do, I have an ISP # to trace it.

HOWEVER, I dont let all messages post on Carrie's guestbook because to be aggrivating, they will post a nasty message and then turn around and say something real nice with another name so they can laugh when it gets posted. Now how ridiculous is that? I am a little smarter than your average hill billie redneck. I now how to use a computer pretty well. :woohoo:

I've check the names and compared IP addresses and each of the posters here is who they say they are - NOT that its anyone else's business except admin here.

Sorry to inform you Char, Vincent never made that comment. It was offered to him and he said that he couldn’t tell them where she was, because he didn’t know - Via Roxanna.

bobbijo69 said:
Sorry to inform you Char, Vincent never made that comment. It was offered to him and he said that he couldn’t tell them where she was, because he didn’t know - Via Roxanna.

:bang: WEll you need to go back to your clan in Blan and tell the emailers that keep sending me crap to change their information. That was sent to me so I guess your in the thick of it since you know EXACTLY what was said and what wasn't. I stand by my post.

Thanks for the information though!

See, everything is based on someone said this or that. I personally just don’t like rumors. I wish everyone would just mind their own business. Sure speak what your own opinions, but don’t spread things that you don’t know for sure are the truth or not, or you heard from someone else. Those are the things that will come back to bite you in the patooty! Good Luck on your quest for the truth though, and I too hope for a big break in this case very soon.

bobbijo69 said:
See, everything is based on someone said this or that. I personally just don’t like rumors. I wish everyone would just mind their own business. Sure speak what your own opinions, but don’t spread things that you don’t know for sure are the truth or not, or you heard from someone else. Those are the things that will come back to bite you in the patooty! Good Luck on your quest for the truth though, and I too hope for a big break in this case very soon.

:furious: Honey, I for one will not mind my own business because there is a thing in the United STates (even in Blan) called the news and the fact that the public was made aware by diplomatic process and jury makes it my business. I am speaking of emails coming from your "group" that supports Vince and TRAcey. I will make comments as I see fit until proven differently by a court of law. The only patooty that will hopefully will stay behind bars is Vincent. This is a public board and I shall post what I want, just like you are. BTW, don't go back to the other board and say you were being attacked because you were not. YOU can go back and tell the DoanClones that FindCarrie and I are not the same person as verified by LP MOderator (checked IP's and enrollment information). That shall make their day I bet.

Don’t get so steamed! I was just voicing my opinion. And I am not going back anywhere to say anything about this site. I am not telling any one anything either. I am just chatting and voicing my opinions as you are. You are so quick to judge that I am part of…how did you put it? Oh, yeah - your "group" – you don’t know that for sure now do you? I am not attacking you either, but I can tell that you don’t like what I have to say even though I am not saying anything but my opinion on things.

Also the part about the patooty, was a metaphor. It was not directed at you or anyone else. I speak from experience that as the old saying goes “Loose lips sink ships”, I have had things that I have repeated in my younger years that did come back to bite me.

You know you seem to take things a bit too personal, lighten up. Not everyone is out to get you or provoke you. This is just a casual debate to me. I believe one way & you believe the other. I see things one way & you see them the other. I debate with my mother on things too. I do not always agree with people and I feel that my opinions are just as important as is theirs. I was brought up to speak my mind but also listen to the other side of the point of view, go think about the different point of views in an objective way, weigh the possibilities of both sides, then decide if I still have my same opinion or if some one else’s opinion or way to do things is the better of the two.

Excuse me? You're not going anywhere saying anything about what happens on this forum??? Is this not you?:

Name: bobbijo
Comments: I really dont care what they think or what they have to say. If they ban me well then i will just find another webboard to post my thoughts on. Its pretty sad that they only want to hear what they think happened. Not what anyone else wants to say.
Wednesday, June 16th 2004 - 09:33:10 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members