OH OH - Chillicothe/Middletown Missing/Murdered, Possible Serial Killer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here is another woman from Kentucky who went missing in August 2013. She also was a mother with children.

Her case probably isn’t connected, but before her disappearance she told a family member that she was making a trip to Ohio with a friend to see a doctor.

KY - Diana Roberts, 31, Perry County, 4 August 2013

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Y-Diana-Roberts-31-Perry-County-4-August-2013

http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headl...rry-County-woman-was-last-seen-222454781.html

You know, this is interesting. Another of the victims said they were going to get a ride from a truck driver to Texas. Odd, albeit small connection. The more I think about it, the more I think if there is a serial killer, he's a truck driver, or someone in a similar field.

I personally feel if it were the work of a pimp or multiple pimps, it'd be too close to home. All of these people that are in the same circles would find out sooner or later and it's just not smart. But if you're someone that shows up every 6 months, maybe the ladies change around a bit, maybe they're seasonal, too. It seems some of these ladies prostitute out of current need and not necessarily as their job? Just thoughts.

Either way, I think it'd be foolish to not assume that there is a serial killer because how this many women so similar in age/status/etc go missing and are found dead, it's like the writing is on the wall.

Hi ya'll, this case caught my eye last week on HuffPost, and I found WebSleuths in my search. I've been compiling a spreadsheet of all possible people involved, dating back to the 1980's. I have no idea what's related and what's not, but if you have any suggestions on what to add, separate tabs, etc. please feel free to share. People have been adding names to this case as time has gone on, but you really have to scroll through all of the comments to read them. Because this is a Google Doc, any of you can comment on it directly, discuss it with me in the chat function, or comment on this forum, as I'm following. The reason that I added a couple from Texas is that someone pointed out in a different forum that one of the Chillicothe girls got in a truck on its way to Texas, and she had friends in common with Danielle Sleeper, in Magnolia, Texas. Well, Patricia Collins was found dead in Texas the exact same day Danielle Sleeper went missing. I'm trying to see if there's an interstate thing going on there, but it's totally possible those two cases are unrelated. Anyway, here's the Google Doc link, and a copy of the spreadsheet is shown below, but it won't be updated the same way the Google Doc will.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qdI78iaecQtQR5JlltvaBX35w8kw_iSHQavIk5F4cKc/edit?usp=sharing
First NameLast NameAge (at disappearance)MotherDrugs/ProstitutionDate MissingDate FoundCODCityState
HildaMarcum49Yes5/28/1989PortsmouthOH
TinaHolsinger30Yes7/1/19957/1/1995DrownedPortsmouthOH
AngelaHolsinger30Yes6/2/1998PortsmouthOH
AngelaFowlerYes2006PortsmouthOHFound by Water Tower - can't find actual article - Topix and Change.org has Angela Fowler Hammonds
MelissaPowellYes2006PortsmouthOH
AmberHoward21Expecting/YesYes8/10/20074/28/2008HomicidePortsmouthOHSuspect convicted
CrystalHall24YesYes3/3/2009PikevilleKY
NicholeAlloway19YesYes6/10/20097/12/2009Overdose/HomicidePortsmouthOH
NancyLockard33Expecting/YesNo6/24/2009PikevilleKY
MelissaBlevins35YesYes2/21/2010PortsmouthOH
MeganLancaster25YesYes4/3/2013PortsmouthOH
JenniferShepherd34YesYes6/15/20136/17/2013HomicideFranklin FurnaceOH
BethanyCopas41YesYes20143/24/2014AliveChillicotheOH
JaymeBowen23YesYes4/10/2014ColumbusOH
TamekaLynch30YesYes5/3/20145/24/2014OverdoseChillicotheOHSuspect convicted
CharlotteTrego29YesYes5/3/2014ChillicotheOH
WandaLemons37YesYes11/3/2014ChillicotheOH
HollyLogan29YesYes12/1/2014ColumbusOH
JadeHumble22Yes12/4/2014NorthsideOH
ShastaHimelrick20ExpectingYes12/25/20141/2/2015DrownedChillicotheOH
DanielleSleeper32YesNo3/22/2015MagnoliaTX
PatriciaCollinsYesYes3/22/20153/22/2015Acute Combined Drug ToxicityMagnoliaTX
NatashaJones31YesYes5/7/2015Clear CreekKY
TiffanySayre26YesYes5/11/20156/20/2015HomicideChillicotheOH
LeslieLorick5/15/2015
TimberlyClaytor38YesYes5/29/20155/29/2015GunshotChillicotheOH

Hi ya'll, this case caught my eye last week on HuffPost, and I found WebSleuths in my search. I've been compiling a spreadsheet of all possible people involved, dating back to the 1980's. I have no idea what's related and what's not, but if you have any suggestions on what to add, separate tabs, etc. please feel free to share. People have been adding names to this case as time has gone on, but you really have to scroll through all of the comments to read them. Because this is a Google Doc, any of you can comment on it directly, discuss it with me in the chat function, or comment on this forum, as I'm following. The reason that I added a couple from Texas is that someone pointed out in a different forum that one of the Chillicothe girls got in a truck on its way to Texas, and she had friends in common with Danielle Sleeper, in Magnolia, Texas. Well, Patricia Collins was found dead in Texas the exact same day Danielle Sleeper went missing. I'm trying to see if there's an interstate thing going on there, but it's totally possible those two cases are unrelated. Anyway, here's the Google Doc link, and a copy of the spreadsheet is shown below, but it won't be updated the same way the Google Doc will.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qdI78iaecQtQR5JlltvaBX35w8kw_iSHQavIk5F4cKc/edit?usp=sharing
First NameLast NameAge (at disappearance)MotherDrugs/ProstitutionDate MissingDate FoundCODCityState
HildaMarcum49Yes5/28/1989PortsmouthOH
TinaHolsinger30Yes7/1/19957/1/1995DrownedPortsmouthOH
AngelaHolsinger30Yes6/2/1998PortsmouthOH
AngelaFowlerYes2006PortsmouthOHFound by Water Tower - can't find actual article - Topix and Change.org has Angela Fowler Hammonds
MelissaPowellYes2006PortsmouthOH
AmberHoward21Expecting/YesYes8/10/20074/28/2008HomicidePortsmouthOHSuspect convicted
CrystalHall24YesYes3/3/2009PikevilleKY
NicholeAlloway19YesYes6/10/20097/12/2009Overdose/HomicidePortsmouthOH
NancyLockard33Expecting/YesNo6/24/2009PikevilleKY
MelissaBlevins35YesYes2/21/2010PortsmouthOH
MeganLancaster25YesYes4/3/2013PortsmouthOH
JenniferShepherd34YesYes6/15/20136/17/2013HomicideFranklin FurnaceOH
BethanyCopas41YesYes20143/24/2014AliveChillicotheOH
JaymeBowen23YesYes4/10/2014ColumbusOH
TamekaLynch30YesYes5/3/20145/24/2014OverdoseChillicotheOHSuspect convicted
CharlotteTrego29YesYes5/3/2014ChillicotheOH
WandaLemons37YesYes11/3/2014ChillicotheOH
HollyLogan29YesYes12/1/2014ColumbusOH
JadeHumble22Yes12/4/2014NorthsideOH
ShastaHimelrick20ExpectingYes12/25/20141/2/2015DrownedChillicotheOH
DanielleSleeper32YesNo3/22/2015MagnoliaTX
PatriciaCollinsYesYes3/22/20153/22/2015Acute Combined Drug ToxicityMagnoliaTX
NatashaJones31YesYes5/7/2015Clear CreekKY
TiffanySayre26YesYes5/11/20156/20/2015HomicideChillicotheOH
LeslieLorick5/15/2015
TimberlyClaytor38YesYes5/29/20155/29/2015GunshotChillicotheOH

I found a church bulletin that references Angela (Dawn) Fowler Hammond's death: http://sunshine-church.org/bulletin/2004-2014/2005/050717.pdf It's dated July 2005.

Her sister has a petition on change.org that includes the information she was found near a reservoir(!): https://api.change.org/p/sherrod-br...-an-unrightful-death-and-justice-to-be-served Also has the detective's name. I think it's the same one you mentioned in the spreadsheet.

I can't find the article the petition refers to and I can't find an obituary either. But I did find her death certificate: http://death-records.mooseroots.com/l/196877554/Angela-Dawn-Fowler-Hammond There may also be some information on Ancestry.com if anybody has a membership there.

It's a bit tricky finding information because there's another Angela (Marie) Hammond who's missing from Missouri and might be a serial killer victim...

Is anyone listening to or watching the press conference?

Carbuff, that's awesome, thank you! I've been beating my head against the wall trying to find out some simple details about some of these girls, like their age, and actual date of death. I updated the spreadsheet accordingly. I found some of them on Topix, which of course is an unreliable source. However, some of them haven't been officially reported as missing because they travel, or don't live in reliable housing, etc. I moved Leslie Lorick to a "likely unrelated" tab. I'll move more over at other people's suggestions.

One interesting note: The church bulletin Carbuff found mentioned that Angela Fowler Hammonds was an acquaintance of "Stephanie Copas." Any relation to Bethany Copas, that went missing under similar circumstances, but was found in a parking lot, alive and disoriented?

I lost my internet due to storms and missed it. Hopefully media will have something on it soon.

My work computers block most video feeds so I couldn't follow. It's funny what WS slipped through the firewall cracks....thank GOD! LOL

Carbuff, that's awesome, thank you! I've been beating my head against the wall trying to find out some simple details about some of these girls, like their age, and actual date of death. I updated the spreadsheet accordingly. I found some of them on Topix, which of course is an unreliable source. However, some of them haven't been officially reported as missing because they travel, or don't live in reliable housing, etc. I moved Leslie Lorick to a "likely unrelated" tab. I'll move more over at other people's suggestions.

One interesting note: The church bulletin Carbuff found mentioned that Angela Fowler Hammonds was an acquaintance of "Stephanie Copas." Any relation to Bethany Copas, that went missing under similar circumstances, but was found in a parking lot, alive and disoriented?

I didn't come up with anything definitive. Copas appears to be a fairly common name in the area (extending clear down into KY). One Stephanie is an older woman; another is a Copas by marriage. There may be two named Bethany.

There's an association with people named Gray, Grooms, and Parkham.

Well the court house is right across the street from the newspaper so that's cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the court house is right across the street from the newspaper so that's cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How far from Chillicothe do you live? Is it weird being there? From what I've seen, the whole town is kind of industrial and run-down with only a couple nicer areas in the outskirts.

How far from Chillicothe do you live? Is it weird being there? From what I've seen, the whole town is kind of industrial and run-down with only a couple nicer areas in the outskirts.

Ask her how it smells ;)

Ask her how it smells ;)

Quoting myself to explain. The paper mill is big business in Chillicothe but the fumes are overwhelming depending on the wind and cloud cover. Even with the windows up in our truck it still seeps through.

Quoting myself to explain. The paper mill is big business in Chillicothe but the fumes are overwhelming depending on the wind and cloud cover. Even with the windows up in our truck it still seeps through.
I lived near Savannah GA and there's a paper mill there. Ew! Lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Some photos and video on her tweets.

Caitlin TurnerVerified account
‏@Cait_E_Turner
Southern Ohio Crime Stoppers is offering a $5,000 reward per each missing women for information. #cgnow

Here is another woman from Kentucky who went missing in August 2013. She also was a mother with children.

Her case probably isn’t connected, but before her disappearance she told a family member that she was making a trip to Ohio with a friend to see a doctor.

KY - Diana Roberts, 31, Perry County, 4 August 2013

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Y-Diana-Roberts-31-Perry-County-4-August-2013

http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headl...rry-County-woman-was-last-seen-222454781.html

Here’s what I was thinking when I pointed out the August 2013 disappearance of Diana Roberts from Perry County, Kentucky.

Prior to her disappearance, Diana Roberts had told a family member that she was making a trip to Ohio with a friend to see a doctor. Now what we don’t know is what part of Ohio she was going to, whether she was going to visit a legitimate doctor or a pill mill, and if she ever made the trip to Ohio.

Now during the past decade, there were a lot of folks from Kentucky that traveled to Ohio to visit pill mills.

Keep in mind that Megan Lancaster disappeared from Portsmouth, Ohio in April 2013. At the time of Megan’s disappearance, there was a pill epidemic going on in Portsmouth and southern Ohio.

And here is another interesting fact about the disappearances of Diana Roberts from Perry County, Kentucky and Natasha Fugate Jones from Knott County, Kentucky. Not only were they both mothers who had children, the locations where Diana Roberts and Natasha Fugate Jones were last seen were 2 ½ miles apart from each other.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahgoodnight
Back