OH OH - Chillicothe/Middletown Missing/Murdered, Possible Serial Killer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I live in this area and worked at a drug rehab in the county. I have some info on these women and some from Chillicothe. I will help you with the spreadsheet in a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are we counting Chillicothe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it was stated earlier in the thread to keep them separate for now. I can make one for them later if people want

Law enforcement officials are on the scene in Miamisburg searching for evidence in connection to another woman Chelsey Coe who went missing.

Six women have been reported as missing within a 35-mile radius.

The missing women include Brandy English who was last seen last year in May. Amber Whitmer is from Springfield and went missing a month later in June. Amber Flack disappeared last year in September. Melinda Miller went missing in February. Michelle Burgan was last seen in May. In September, Coe was reported missing from Miamisburg.

http://www.fox19.com/story/38085332...rg-property-to-investigate-missing-woman-case

Am I the only one that feels like this is happening in consecutive months and there might be someone missing but not reported in the months in between? It seems really odd.

Am I the only one that feels like this is happening in consecutive months and there might be someone missing but not reported in the months in between? It seems really odd.

Yeah the months and the ages are really interesting

2013- Aria Spradling, 21, last seen Sept 29 left for work on North Dixie in Dayton. Reported missing Oct 16. Body found Nov 18 in Art Van Atta Park.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

"He seems to be a very nice, very calm person. His mom is absolutely a sweet lady.*"I personally don't think they're going to find her," Boomershine said of Coe. "Because I don't think (the neighbor) had anything to do with it"

Wonder why Coe's mother stated Will retained a lawyer soon as he was questioned about her disappearance, Coe was staying with him last. SMH Some neighbors are blind.

So many possible connections, considering proximity and lifestyle. It could go on and on.

Let's keep this thread limited to a 50 mile or so radius around Middletown. If we try to stretch out too far we'll only blur the picture. And there's plenty right here to sleuth.

That said, if anyone is aware of clusters in other Ohio areas, please send a pm to me, and we'll address them in a separate thread. As a reminder, we already have threads for Chilicothe and Cleveland.

Thanks.

Theres more than those, how far back do you want? And how many miles worth?

I think staying within 50 miles is best for now? I don't really have any ideas about how far back it should go though, thoughts?

Just bumping the above quote from our mod Bessie who requested we keep it within abt 50 miles and keep Chilicothe and Cleveland cases separate. I'm glad to see this thread getting more attention. Should we add Unidentified homicide cases or known cases of women found murdered without any arrest? Great start to the spreadsheet. Keep up the good sleuthing work.

I think unidentified persons and unsolved homicides might work into this.
Dayton being our central point for the 50 miles?

I think unidentified persons and unsolved homicides might work into this.
Dayton being our central point for the 50 miles?

I was thinking of Middletown as being the centerpoint since the 6 recent missing are from Middletown or near there. I see that Dayton is only about 25 miles away so I guess Dayton cases could factor in.

Yes, I think Unidentified homicide cases or known cases of women found murdered without any arrest would be important too.

Teresa Shields is an unsolved Middletown homicide (or was as of Nov 2017 the date of this article): https://www.journal-news.com/news/m...akes-guns-off-streets/fWPnisHbajDFKM30TNUR1M/

Yes we have a lot of gun violence here...drugs/gangs etc. but missing women is something that hasn't happened since I have been here (1995). They may take off but somehow they aways contact a family member. it's just how it goes here...drugs/prostitution and disappear for a minute but always keep in touch with loved ones.

Wait. Lynch and Sayre weren't they naked? One wrapped in a blanket? I am going to go back over all the info to be sure but how do you overdose then get rid of your clothes? I will post this them start from the beginning again.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk
That's what have said in the past. There is no way they stripped themselves after death.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

While not likely, it is possible/plausible that they ingested whatever drug, then stripped before they died. They could’ve even stripped before they took the drugs. Depends on how quickly they lost consciousness.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal
Back