GUILTY OH - Christina Adkins, 18, Cleveland, 10 January 1995

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am happy to see all the Cleveland cases getting resolution. It's sad answers, but at least families have closure. I hope they also find Ashley Summers, although she may be a different case entirely.

I wonder if this man would know anything about the disappearance of Jody Lynn Brant. missing May 27, 1994? She is from Georgia, but was on a road trip by herself to see a cousin in Ohio. Her last known whereabouts were Erie, Ohio, because she called her family from a pay phone there. Her car was found set on fire in MI. Would be interesting to check out.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/brant_jody.html

There must be a lot more information that police have not released about this case, since they were able to find Christina's body, positively identify her, and name a suspect.

Did the suspect give them this information?

18 years is a long time to be missing. It is good that there are now some answers and that she has been found.

18 years is a long time to have been missing. It is good that Chistina has finally been found.

I read in an article that Elias Acevedo, while being questioned told investigators where to find Christina's remains. They said it was very confusing so they took him to the area & he pointed out a table with a board under it. There was a manhole cover that they removed and found her remains. (homeless camp of sorts) So, yes he did some talking. Pleads not guilty but confesses. Go figure?

I believe the day Christina's remains were found was the day they took him. I'll try to find the article but it was posted here, I think.

This isn't the one I read the other day but does say he led them to Chistina's remains.

Elias Acevedo arraigned on charges that he murdered Christina Adkins and Pamela Pemberton

snipped

Adkins had been missing since January 1995, but last week, Acevedo led investigators to her skeletal remains in an isolated triangle of land where several highway routes and ramps intersect just south of Interstate 90.

http://www.cleveland.com/court-justice/index.ssf/2013/10/elias_acevedo_arraigned_on_cha.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal
Back