OH - Clermont County father lined up sons 3, 4, and 7, executed with rifle, mother injured trying to protect them, June 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NEW RICHMOND, Ohio (WXIX) - A neighbor is coping after witnessing the aftermath of the shooting of three young brothers in Clermont County Thursday and says it is like living in a horror movie.

Kincannon says the father was an angry person.

“Before I could even get over there, I was going to see if he could shoot me like I’m ready. I have lived my life and cops just, it was just a swarm, and I couldn’t do anything, I was just helpless,” Kincannon said.

Kincannon says he is trying to cope with the trauma.

Watch video and read more at link - details I'didn't want to post here.

Right before he was placed in the police car he asked the Officer to take out his wallet. Officer says..
Shut Up. You have the right to remain silent ..Fn use it!.
They weren't having it.

Another thing ..Mom in the background says..
He took my life..he took my life.
And YES he basically did. Sigh.

Yes. This ^^^^
People do awful, terrible things. That doesn't mean that they are insane or crazy. Just psychopaths.
Excuse the abruptness.I sincerely don’t understand this. I have seen several comments where people are saying he’s not mentally ill. Insane/crazy requires a cause..a diagnosis that contributes to these heinous acts. Psychopath is a mental heath diagnosis as it’s a form of antisocial personality disorder. Normal, sane, everyday people don’t plot the murder of nor carry out the murder of their own children. Or anyone really. I don’t understand how people feel a mental health issue is not a causative factor here. I am really trying to see the point of view & understand so I apologize if it’s misplaced

Yes, I know that, thank you.

Psychosis can be manifesting in many different ways. One can be also criminally insane, yet not psychotic.

He looked like a man content with the work he done well, IMO. Note that he seems to be totally oblivious to his wife, screaming in the background. He is not boasting, not triumphant as a narcissist person who got their revenge would be. He is, well, serene and kinda hollow. That's a raging contrast with the horrible thing he just did.

Exactly.
My daughter is a psychiatrist who specializes in domestic violence cases. She said that there are times when people fantasize about killing and then for some reason during the act itself they realize it’s not as satisfying as the fantasy so they stop during the act. She said they often appear very calm, almost polite in demeanor to police. Her explanation was more professional and formal but she said the Colorado cinema was an example of this behavior

Scary as it is to accept, I think he was calm because he did exactly what he intended to do and achieved the result he had hoped for. And that is frightening as hell.

I don't see mental illness at all. I see control. Abject control.

Not an act of desperation, not a crime of passion, not some misguided delusion -- his method grotesque, his motive simple -- he wanted to hurt his wife spectacularly.

He might have every inbred personality disorder there is, but he is and was IMO fully sane. Just altogether disordered. Living out some corrupt moral code of his own making. Evil, vindictive, void of compassion. Void of humanity. Void of all decency. Barking orders at a dog when he'd just created utter mayhem, the likes of which a dog could never understand. Gunning down his own babies, reign of terror, in broad daylight. There's more humanity in that traumatized canine than in this sorry shape of s father.

That is one sick, jaded, nasty cruel streak, and if it buys him 3 LWOPs, it won't come close to justice enough.

Jmo
This is absolutely the most brilliant explanation. Hands down, you nailed it

Excuse the abruptness.I sincerely don’t understand this. I have seen several comments where people are saying he’s not mentally ill. Insane/crazy requires a cause..a diagnosis that contributes to these heinous acts. Psychopath is a mental heath diagnosis as it’s a form of antisocial personality disorder. Normal, sane, everyday people don’t plot the murder of nor carry out the murder of their own children. Or anyone really. I don’t understand how people feel a mental health issue is not a causative factor here. I am really trying to see the point of view & understand so I apologize if it’s misplaced
Bbm.
I might understand what you're saying, and tbh I have no idea at this point.
Was he functioning in a way that a mentally ill person couldn't ?

Or, he could be psychotic and sadistic, but not mentally ill; i.e., unable to understand right from wrong.
"Cruel" or "evil" do not necessarily mean mentally ill ... I think that's possibly what others were referring to ?

What's even more frightening is to think he could be diagnosed with a normal mind but seething with rage and maybe also an injustice collector ?
I.e., "Look what you made me do , this was your fault for daring to disobey me ." Etc.
Remembering every little grievance, even if imagined.
At least that's how I'm seeing this killer atm.

It's just that imo he may certainly be a psychopath and apparently some of the neighbor picked up on it as well in the recent weeks and days.
Someone here in the forum who has more medical or psychological background can chime in and welcome.

I think he is just plain evil. JMO

Bbm.
I might understand what you're saying, and tbh I have no idea at this point.
Was he functioning in a way that a mentally ill person couldn't ?

Or, he could be psychotic and sadistic, but not mentally ill; i.e., unable to understand right from wrong.
"Cruel" or "evil" do not necessarily mean mentally ill ... I think that's possibly what others were referring to ?

What's even more frightening is to think he could be diagnosed with a normal mind but seething with rage and maybe also an injustice collector ?
I.e., "Look what you made me do , this was your fault for daring to disobey me ." Etc.
Remembering every little grievance, even if imagined.
At least that's how I'm seeing this killer atm.

It's just that imo he may certainly be a psychopath and apparently some of the neighbor picked up on it as well in the recent weeks and days.
Someone here in the forum who has more medical or psychological background can chime in and welcome.
Yes! This is exactly it. Thank you. While I do think there is a diagnosis there, I think he did/does understand right/wrong. I don’t think he’s insane at all. Itbothers me because evil has no treatment. And if there is no treatment, how do we stop this? How do we predict or prevent it? So many families are impacted by these domestic crimes every day. It can’t just be evil because we don’t have a cure for that.

NEW RICHMOND, Ohio (WXIX) - A neighbor is coping after witnessing the aftermath of the shooting of three young brothers in Clermont County Thursday and says it is like living in a horror movie.

Kincannon says the father was an angry person.

“Before I could even get over there, I was going to see if he could shoot me like I’m ready. I have lived my life and cops just, it was just a swarm, and I couldn’t do anything, I was just helpless,” Kincannon said.

Kincannon says he is trying to cope with the trauma.

Watch video and read more at link - details I'didn't want to post here.
These murders have obviously really tugged on people's heartstrings. There's a link in the article you posted which is currently showing "$198,584 raised of $20,000 goal". My eyes bulged out when I saw that amount! That's almost 10X the amount they wanted to pay to bury the 3 boys.

I'll have to say the amount raised is MOO as we can't provide a link here to a site asking for donations (against TOS). Y'all will just have to believe me at the amount raised.

That'll sure help her move to a different house, perhaps in a different city, just like her neighbor in your article said he wanted to do.

3 precious little boys taken way too soon. May they all rest in peace and may peace find their mother and sister as well.

<3

Last edited:
1687227219386.png

The boy's Aunt said the they were full of Joy, that's how she want's them to be remembered ...

The photo is from an 13ABC News Tweet, but I don't want it to be marred by the ugliness of the caption. So I hope Mods let this one ride without a link.

Last edited:
View attachment 429981

The boy's Aunt said the they were full of Joy, that's how she want's them to be remembered ...

The photo is from an 13ABC News Tweet, but I don't want it to be marred by the ugliness of the caption. So I hope Mods let this one ride without a link.
Ahh such sweet, precious lil boys. How could he do what he did?

View attachment 429981

Those precious children all look absolutely miserable in this picture. The smiles are totally forced.

Right before he was placed in the police car he asked the Officer to take out his wallet. Officer says..
Shut Up. You have the right to remain silent ..Fn use it!.
They weren't having it.

Another thing ..Mom in the background says..
He took my life..he took my life.
And YES he basically did. Sigh.
The officers showed great restraint not punching this man. LE is exposed to so much horror in their jobs.
It is hard to come to Websleuths some days, it is hard to wake up and open my computer to the days terrible news.

View attachment 429981

There is NO denying they are brothers! They are spitting images of each other. :D The only difference is their ages. So darn cute. Makes you want to reach out and just pinch a cheek (affectionately).

May you rest in peace, youngins. Fly high with the angels. You are loved.

I just watched a great video on YouTube from Annie Elise 10 to LIFE. His neighbor said he was unstable - yelling at the wife and kids. He implied more abuse you could tell he was shook. Apparently there were rumors of an impending divorce. So theory is he killed the kids but not his wife because he knew the worst thing he could do to hurt her was make her watch what he did. Now, with appeals, she will be tied to him for the rest of (at least) his life.
Yeah, that's exactly what I wondered had happened (divorce talks). It has felt like to me, since the beginning, that he did that to hurt her, and in a BIG way. What a jerk (putting it nicely).

I just do not understand some people, and don't think I ever will.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back