OH - Clermont County father lined up sons 3, 4, and 7, executed with rifle, mother injured trying to protect them, June 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wondering about CD's formative years.
Were there warning signs that were missed, or worse-- ignored ?
Well his father didn't show up in court when his son was up for domestic abuse of his father, about 13 yrs ago iirc.

Of course I don't know what the specific allegations were but someone did decide to let him off by not showing up in court, IMO.

Links to this earlier in this thread.

Last edited:
Agreed. Why wait? And even though the police showed up, all he had to do if he wanted to die was pick up the rifle.

I think he felt justified. And he wanted to see the effects on his wife of what he had done

He is evil. I agree that hurting the wife was his goal, and he sure did that. I cannot imagine all the hurt she and the stepdaughter are feeling. I'm glad the girl made it to safety, but this is one horror that she will have to face every day for the rest of her life along with the mom. My prayers go out to them.

He is evil. I agree that hurting the wife was his goal, and he sure did that. I cannot imagine all the hurt she and the stepdaughter are feeling. I'm glad the girl made it to safety, but this is one horror that she will have to face every day for the rest of her life along with the mom. My prayers go out to them.
If hurting his wife was his goal, why didn't he kill her, too? He had the chance when she tried to take away his gun. Why didn't he kill her daughter? He let her run away.

I can't begin to fathom the emotional trauma they have endured.

JMO

If hurting his wife was his goal, why didn't he kill her, too? He had the chance when she tried to take away his gun. Why didn't he kill her daughter? He let her run away.

JMO
I believe they said he shot at the daughter as she was running in the field away from him with one of the boys.

I believe they said he shot at the daughter as she was running in the field away from him with one of the boys.
This article says she was running down the street screaming. No mention of him shooting at her. If his goal was to make the mother suffer as some are theorizing, it makes no sense that he allowed both the mother and her daughter to live.

The father ran after the son who ran away, brought him back and executed him.

JMO

Dispatch had received two alarming calls Thursday just after 4 p.m.: One from a woman yelling “her babies had been shot” and another from a person driving who reported seeing a girl running down the road “stating that ‘her father was killing everyone,’” the release said.

This article says she was running down the street screaming. No mention of him shooting at her. If his goal was to make the mother suffer as some are theorizing, it makes no sense that he allowed both the mother and her daughter to live.

The father ran after the son who ran away, brought him back and executed him.

JMO

Dispatch had received two alarming calls Thursday just after 4 p.m.: One from a woman yelling “her babies had been shot” and another from a person driving who reported seeing a girl running down the road “stating that ‘her father was killing everyone,’” the release said.
Thanks for the correction. Well, she got lucky in that way, poor girl!

Oh my. Just saw this horrific story today. Those precious, little, angel boys. I just don't believe any amount of speculation or questioning will ever provide any answers or explain why. Seeing their sweet, little freckled faces has me imagining them enjoying their summer - playing baseball and swimming and eating ice cream. Bless their innocent souls and may their mother and sister find some way to go on.

Every now and then, not often, a case arrives that so suits its community’s definition of pure evil that it re-entrenches many on the role of the death penalty. This is that case for this region of Missouri, and for many, nationally. Some talk about how the death penalty is supposed to be a deterrent, and it isn’t, from a data standpoint, statistically: it doesn’t deter crime (ask Florida!) … but there are cases where a human seems just so far beyond redemption, even if mentally ill, that many ask: is it even worth the effort of the community for this person to walk another step? This then veers into opinion and faith. And we are all individual in our perspectives and views from that point.

My $0.02 - I wish I was a better fiction writer than I am, because I think a series on a vigilante who solves these issues extrajudiciously would sell millions of books.

The Clermont County Prosecutor's Office has released two 911 calls stemming from the shooting deaths of three young brothers on Thursday whose father is accused of executing them with a rifle.

Chad Doerman, 32, is accused of executing his three sons, age 3, 4 and 7. He was arrested the same day and charged with three counts of aggravated murder. Doerman is being held at the Clermont County Jail on a $20 million bond as his case progresses through court.

The first of the calls was from a passerby who spoke to a young woman, likely Doerman's stepdaughter, as she ran from the home.

Thanks for the correction. Well, she got lucky in that way, poor girl!
She ran down the street to the fire station, when the full 911 transcript or call is released, you’ll hear the fire captain saying they are being fired on. So IMO, he was at some point shooting at her as well. Which ties back to what he told officers at the scene about his daughter (corrected himself step daughter) ran to the fire station.

(Semi O/T) This community has surely suffered. In February of this year...

A mother has been found responsible for shooting her family, killing three of them, before fatally shooting herself at a home in Ohio Township near New Richmond, the Clermont County Sheriff's Office said.

The sheriff's office said 46-year-old Theresa Cain fatally shot 50-year-old Steven Cain, 74-year-old William Felton and 13-year-old Ethan Cain. Samantha Cain, a Northern Kentucky University student and Theresa's daughter, was taken to UC Medical Center where she remains in critical condition.

Oh, my! The one victim has been in ICU since February! The whole situation is so tragic.

JMO
His goal, IMOO, was to hurt her emotionally as badly as he could.

230616-chad-doerman-mn-1520-dcb98c.jpg
A preliminary hearing has been set for June 26.

Empty eyes. The thousand-yard stare.
Demonic.

I truly hated reading this tonight. I thank my lucky stars my daughter and two grandchildren survived a fire her husband purposely set on Thursday at 3 a.m. while they slept after dousing the home with gasoline. You never think it will happen so close to home. I truly don't understand these men who chose to take the lives of their innocent children to satisfy their own selfish needs. Just sickning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back