OH - Clermont County father lined up sons 3, 4, and 7, executed with rifle, mother injured trying to protect them, June 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another family annihilator.

If the report above is true and he had been planning this for months, does that mean he probably has another girlfriend on the side?

It seems he was doing this pretty openly (the victims were found outside the home) without the planning that went into the Watts murders or similar. Doesn't sound like he was planning to conceal the murders and try to get away with it. I think he was probably planning to off himself but the emergency services got there instead.

230616-chad-doerman-mn-1520-dcb98c.jpg
A preliminary hearing has been set for June 26.

Video shows moment police arrest Clermont County father accused of shooting, killing his 3 boys

"The trauma that this man has inflicted on his family, community, law enforcement, first responders, and all the rest of us is unspeakable. There has been a full admission in this case. The case is still new, we're still discovering facts. But the evil horror of what we know is impossible to process," Gast said in court. "In an act of incomprehensible cruelty, the father that stands before you lined up his three young boys and executed them in his own home with a rifle. In an act of desperation, the mother at some point grabbed the gun the father was wielding to attempt to protect them."

"I've been a lawyer 35 years. This is by far the most sickening, horrifying crime I have seen. I can only imagine the terror these little boys felt and experienced," Clermont County Prosecutor Mark Tekulve said following the hearing.

Clermont County's chief prosecutor of Municipal Court, David Gast, said during Doerman's arraignment Friday that one of the boys tried to flee into a nearby field but Doerman “hunted” his son down and brought him back to their home before killing him.

Could anyone understand what the killer said at the end of the hearing?

This happened yesterday literally in my neighborhood. 3 minutes from my home. I was passed by emergency personnel going home from work and praying it wasn't a car accident (thinking that was the worse) and checking on my grandson via phone. Last night there were stories spreading that he was a drunk but then today in court he confessed that he had been planning this for months. The mother was shot also and survived. The young daughter ran down the street to flee. I do not know this family personally but I've been told he was the assistant coach for the boys little league team and was thought to be a very doting father. My best friends young children attended the same school. Same school my grandchildren went to but they are much older and in high school now. Our community is very tight and the whole community is devastated. I believe the next court hearing is 6/24 or 6/26. On another note: we recently had another incident in our community where a mother killed her family (one child survived but incapacitated still - HS age - goes to school with my grandson). Just too close to home. What is wrong with these "parents".
His reaction in this video is - I lack words. His demeanor lacks any emotion whatsoever. "I ain't gonna hurt nobody" - WTH?
He seems cool as a cucumber, directly after executing his own three sons?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcee
Back