OH - Clermont County father lined up sons 3, 4, and 7, executed with rifle, mother injured trying to protect them, June 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MOO, put him away behind bars for life and who cares about him anymore. I respect this is what is best for them-- Laura and Alexis, and others damaged by his actions, as she clearly states this will be best for them. This will give them some tiny bit of closure and a way to not have to keep dealing with the court system. Frees up the path ahead for healing. Keeping Laura and Alexis in my prayers. Will always remember those boys- Clayton, Hunter, and Chase- always together and having fun.

Happy to hear Doerman will spend the rest of his life locked away. Even happier that Mom and sister will not have to sit through a trial. Good riddance!

I know. The perpetrator was not crazy. He was evil. He did this as a means to punish his wife for some sort of imaginary transgression. Complete control. He could take her sons away from her.

Lock him up forever, and throw away the key. The only bad thing, is how really terrific our prison system group p is. I have actually worked at a state prison, and it was run like a tight military station. Most of the guards were veterans. There was no abuse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back