OH - Clermont County father lined up sons 3, 4, and 7, executed with rifle, mother injured trying to protect them, June 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

State's Response to multiple motions by Defendant. Starts with defendant's request (Motion 8) to appear in civilian clothing and without restraints: Clothing okay; no restraints, not okay, and goes through 41. An index of the motions can be found on pp. 134-137.
Thanks for the link. I wasn't aware that a non-visible restraint even existed.

JMO

Last updated 7:53 PM, Jul 14, 2023

Editor's Note: This story contains some descriptions of violence that could be difficult to read.

"The defendant made multiple statements to law enforcement, such as 'I did it. Take me to jail.', 'I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have shot [redacted] and them.' The defendant also gave a statement during an audio and video recorded interview, during which he admitted to having been thinking about shooting his sons since October," reads the document.
Wow. That’s horrible to read. Unimaginable. What did those poor little babies think. And the mom and sister. Geezuz.

How the f can he stand there and plead not guilty?

Just goes to show what a narcissistic dirtbag he really is, because the only reason I can think of for him to do that is to victimise his wife and daughter all over again by putting them through testifying.

It's certainly not because he thinks he stands a chance at not being convicted.
JMO.

How the f can he stand there and plead not guilty?

Just goes to show what a narcissistic dirtbag he really is, because the only reason I can think of for him to do that is to victimise his wife and daughter all over again by putting them through testifying.

It's certainly not because he thinks he stands a chance at not being convicted.
JMO.
Psychotic episode, I guess, would be a non guilty plea?

I had to take my husband to the mechanic shop right next door yesterday. The memorial is still there. I just broke down crying. One of my employees ran in to the mother at our local coffee shop the other day. She showed up at work in tears. Our community is still trying to heal.

I had to take my husband to the mechanic shop right next door yesterday. The memorial is still there. I just broke down crying. One of my employees ran in to the mother at our local coffee shop the other day. She showed up at work in tears. Our community is still trying to heal.

I can’t even imagine how horrifying it would be to be in the same neighborhood! I also cannot imagine how the mother must feel. I am broken hearted and I have only seen things on a screen and read about them.

Thank you for reminding us how it must feel to be in the presence of a tragedy

I am not understanding their docket, most recent activity has been:
06/23/2023Entry of Dismissal with Costs Waived, filed. Charge #1: Agg. MurderImage
06/23/2023Finding of Dismissal, filed. Charge #1: Agg. Murder
06/23/2023Finding of Dismissal, filed. Charge #2: Agg. Murder
06/23/2023Finding of Dismissal, filed. Charge #3: Agg. Murder
06/26/2023Commitment return, filed.$0.00Image
06/26/2023Warrant to Discharge return, filed.$0.00Image
https://municipal.clermontclerk.org...PD8*e7cwb0Bl*KnUtjXQ7lLCoZatgiFpHtl0XsMcC0NQA
and then nothing?
but this article says there is to be a motions hearing on the 30th of this month.

A motions hearing is scheduled on November 30 at 10 a.m.
Trial date set for Chad Doerman, father accused of killing three sons

He is actually taking this case to trial- so what defense will it be? insanity is the only defense I can think of- of course we know he is not insane, but just evil!
Respectfully, we don’t know he isn’t insane. I think it is easier for some to categorize people as good and evil - especially in heinous crimes such as this one.

Respectfully, we don’t know he isn’t insane. I think it is easier for some to categorize people as good and evil - especially in heinous crimes such as this one.

Actually many many people have a difficult time thinking a murderer is evil- rather they would rather believe that person is mentally ill. I have heard often people say "well, he/she had to be crazy to do such and such"---people don't like believing someone is truly evil, beyond redemption. Many people categorize mass murderers as mentally ill, when in fact, some may be mentally ill, and some are just plain evil.

Actually many many people have a difficult time thinking a murderer is evil- rather they would rather believe that person is mentally ill. I have heard often people say "well, he/she had to be crazy to do such and such"---people don't like believing someone is truly evil, beyond redemption. Many people categorize mass murderers as mentally ill, when in fact, some may be mentally ill, and some are just plain evil.
That is not what I tend to see here (though the general non-web sleuthing public may be less jaded than the posters here). Posters frequently characterize the accused as soulless, empty, dark, terrifying, evil, etc. Victims on the other hand are usually described as angelic, brave, innocent, inspiring, caring, etc. Some even claim to be able to see these traits in photographs.

This isn’t about this crime in particular - obviously those children were absolutely faultless. Whether their father was sane or not remains to be seen.

I am not understanding their docket, most recent activity has been:
06/23/2023Entry of Dismissal with Costs Waived, filed. Charge #1: Agg. MurderImage
06/23/2023Finding of Dismissal, filed. Charge #2: Agg. Murder
06/23/2023Finding of Dismissal, filed. Charge #3: Agg. Murder
06/26/2023Commitment return, filed.$0.00Image
06/26/2023Warrant to Discharge return, filed.$0.00Image
https://municipal.clermontclerk.org...PD8*e7cwb0Bl*KnUtjXQ7lLCoZatgiFpHtl0XsMcC0NQA
and then nothing?
but this article says there is to be a motions hearing on the 30th of this month.

A motions hearing is scheduled on November 30 at 10 a.m.
Trial date set for Chad Doerman, father accused of killing three sons
I had heard a hearing 11/30 -I'm not understanding the dismissal entries either. Unless it is simply his atty filing motion for dismissal as just an ordinary filing? IDK

I had heard a hearing 11/30 -I'm not understanding the dismissal entries either. Unless it is simply his atty filing motion for dismissal as just an ordinary filing? IDK
unless they had to dismiss charges and then recharge for some reason. Some deficit or inadequacy in their initial charges? Even if that were the case, surely other items have been filed in this cause since June? Is there any reason to believe that this is no longer the correct case number and more recent activity is listed under another?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RABay1735
Back