OH - Clermont County father lined up sons 3, 4, and 7, executed with rifle, mother injured trying to protect them, June 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MOO, put him away behind bars for life and who cares about him anymore. I respect this is what is best for them-- Laura and Alexis, and others damaged by his actions, as she clearly states this will be best for them. This will give them some tiny bit of closure and a way to not have to keep dealing with the court system. Frees up the path ahead for healing. Keeping Laura and Alexis in my prayers. Will always remember those boys- Clayton, Hunter, and Chase- always together and having fun.

Happy to hear Doerman will spend the rest of his life locked away. Even happier that Mom and sister will not have to sit through a trial. Good riddance!

I know. The perpetrator was not crazy. He was evil. He did this as a means to punish his wife for some sort of imaginary transgression. Complete control. He could take her sons away from her.

Lock him up forever, and throw away the key. The only bad thing, is how really terrific our prison system group p is. I have actually worked at a state prison, and it was run like a tight military station. Most of the guards were veterans. There was no abuse.

It is absolutely the best thing for the family to have a plea deal and not a trial. A defendant, regardless of how much evidence they have against him/her, has the right to a vigorous defense. Being dragged through that for months, or years would be torture. And then if it went to the DP, that would be decades of appeals. Now the family will never have to see his face again and this will greatly enhance the speed at which they recover.

I am glad the victims can now start to properly grieve and move on from CD. They will never forget their baby boys, but they will no longer have to deal with the court or CD.
This was and still is the worst case for me since joining WS, being a mother obviously but also being the elder daughter of brothers. I could not try to imagine the pain they suffered without having to stop myself. It was too much.
When he went with the insanity plea, I was so frustrated, but I kind of wanted him to try, just to see him fail. He deserved the DP, but LWOP is fair, especially reading that the surviving victims chose that justice.
I hope he is kept in general pop...

Video included

An Ohio father was spared the possibility of being put to death after he admitted Friday to fatally shooting his three young sons last year in a series of killings that prosecutors described as executions.

Clermont County Common Pleas Judge Richard Ferenc sentenced Chad Doerman, 33, to three life terms without the possibility of parole for the killings of Clayton, 7; Hunter, 4; and Chase, 3.

Reactions: Dre

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back