Resolved OH - Columbus, WhtMale Unkage, banks of Scioto River, I-270 & US 23, Apr'21 - Name withheld

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is my first time trying to do this (suggest a match) so I hope I have everything required to post? He was last seen about 5 hrs away from where the body was located. I tried to do some msm digging to see if he had any connections to the area. Not a lot out there, other than saying he was severely depressed.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Richard Timothy Honaker, Male, White / Caucasian
Date of Last ContactMarch 12, 2021
Missing FromRichlands, Virginia
Missing Age36 Years
Current Age36 Years
First Name Richard
Middle NameTimothy
Last NameHonaker
SexMale
Height6' 0" (72 Inches)
Weight150 - 160 lbs
Race / EthnicityWhite / Caucasian

Physical Description
Hair ColorRed/Auburn
Head Hair Descriptionshaved
Body Hair Descriptionleg, chest, arm
Facial Hair Descriptionred, facial hair, mustache, beard
Left Eye ColorBlue
Right Eye ColorBlue
Eye Description

Circumstances
Date of Last ContactMarch 12, 2021
NamUs Case CreatedMarch 24, 2021
Last Known Location Map
LocationRichlands, Virginia 24641

Clothing and Accessories
Item
Description
Clothing
White T-Shirt Carhartt Coat Jeans or Camo pants Work boots or muck boots Camo ball cap

Other
wallet has EPI payment card, ID,

Circumstances of DisappearanceRichard was last seen in the area of Peregrine Court in Richlands, Virginia. Richard has a shaved head, sleeve tattoos on both arms, a full neck tattoo. He was last seen wearing a white t-shirt, camo or brown Carhartt coat, camo boots, and he was carrying a black plaid backpack. Richard is also known to visit the areas of Buchanan, Virginia, Kingsport Tennessee, and the Cherokee National Forest.

STILL MISSING: Richard Timothy Honaker

@Mistyjks today I read that Richard Honaker's remains have been identified:

"Human remains found in a rural, and remote area of Richlands, Virginia have been identified as those of a man last seen a year ago. According to Richlands’ Police, the body of 36 year old Richard Honaker was discovered on February 5. Honaker was reported missing by his family in March of 2021 in a remote area of Tazewell County and was found earlier this month by hikers. The cause of Honaker’s death has not yet been determined."

Human Remains From Remote Tazewell County, Identified As Missing Man - SuperTalk 92.9

Remains found by hikers identified as missing VA man

Thank you so much for sharing this info. As incredibly sad as it is, it’s always relieving to know the family no longer has to wonder.

@Mistyjks today I read that Richard Honaker's remains have been identified:

"Human remains found in a rural, and remote area of Richlands, Virginia have been identified as those of a man last seen a year ago. According to Richlands’ Police, the body of 36 year old Richard Honaker was discovered on February 5. Honaker was reported missing by his family in March of 2021 in a remote area of Tazewell County and was found earlier this month by hikers. The cause of Honaker’s death has not yet been determined."

Human Remains From Remote Tazewell County, Identified As Missing Man - SuperTalk 92.9

Remains found by hikers identified as missing VA man

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back