GUILTY OH - Deanna Ballman, 23, pregnant, dies of heroin OD, Columbus, 31 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope there is some reason to continue with this suspicious death!

I hate to see someone accused of drug addiction, withut proof. I am also hestitant to accuse some doctor, without proof.

Unliike most, I can entertain mom's drug use....I don't want to believe it's true, but I have a feeling there is a reason she answered the ad. I don't find it offensive to believe she may have had a drug problem. Most here want to find fault with the MD....how did she find him?

I am sorry to post against the angel narrative, but I just don't think it's possible. If the MD is the devil, what about her caused her to respond. How did these two find each other? She must have sought him out....right?

How she found him was known from the start. He was advertising on-line and offering jobs. She needed a job since she had three children to support. So what caused her to respond presumably is the fact that she needed money. The same thing that caused other women to respond to his ads.

How she found him was known from the start. He was advertising on-line and offering jobs. She needed a job since she had three children to support. So what caused her to respond presumably is the fact that she needed money. The same thing that caused other women to respond to his ads.

I agree, but she's the only one found dead, with drugs.

I hope this case is solved soon. It's a heartbreaker. Poor Mabel!

Don't forget - he was into taking creepy pictures of nude women.

She could have gone there to model for him, as others had - and things went pear-shaped from there.

If Deanna had such a raging heroin habit that she'd still be using at that late stage of pregnancy, SURELY the people around would have known about it. There'd be --something-- to prove it, in some way. But my bet is, she wasn't a user and was shot full of a cocktail of stuff to knock her out so Dr. Creepy could do what he wanted and then dispose of her...

It's not like he's innocent of being creepy, or assaulting women..

sure wish we at least knew if the doc was still up to his creepy habits.

even if it turns out he had nothing to do with Deanna's death, he is creepy and IMO up to no good with his ads for women.

Still unsettled about this one. She just doesn't seem to be the type to OD on drugs no one in her life she was into at the late stage of pregnancy she was. I know about the things found in her system, just not sure I believe she put them there.

If I were her friends and family though and LE told me she was a chronic and it the doc had nothing to do with and I felt otherwise, I would be taking it to the social networks, marching in the streets, getting petitions together. So I don't know. I just don't know what to think.

That coupled with LE initial reaction that SHE did not drive there really leaves this case unfinished feeling for me.

Prayers for her kids.

sure wish we at least knew if the doc was still up to his creepy habits.

even if it turns out he had nothing to do with Deanna's death, he is creepy and IMO up to no good with his ads for women.

Still unsettled about this one. She just doesn't seem to be the type to OD on drugs no one in her life she was into at the late stage of pregnancy she was. I know about the things found in her system, just not sure I believe she put them there.

If I were her friends and family though and LE told me she was a chronic and it the doc had nothing to do with and I felt otherwise, I would be taking it to the social networks, marching in the streets, getting petitions together. So I don't know. I just don't know what to think.

That coupled with LE initial reaction that SHE did not drive there really leaves this case unfinished feeling for me.

Prayers for her kids.

You took the words out of my mouth, as I was thinking the exact same thing about "creey doc". :(

Still out there, still slithering about I'm sure.......People don't change all that readily just because one of the experiments didn't work out well. :furious:

Oh jeez.. poor family.

I don't like how the report said she "died of an overdose" - no matter that was CoD, it wasn't simply "an overdose".

holy moly! Gotta read real quick to get up to speed!

things that popped out for me in this article are that she was alleged to be there to model not clean as she told her family she was going to do. Maybe that is true, she was desperate recently transplanted with her kids back to her parents home after messy break up. Maybe she thought doctor, clinical, I'm pregnant so probably not sexual but what he describes, modelling human form. Maybe she told an untruth to explain why she was going because the truth seemed a bit sketchy and family may have discouraged her from going had they known.

Charges likely! Boy I hope so. This case has felt so sad and unfinished. It would be so nice to see the Ballman family get some sort of explanation as to why their daughter is dead.

Deeana did appear to be quite desperate, just getting out of an abusive relationship and going back to live with her mother. I hope there is some resolution to this case, as I've been waiting with bated breath on it, as I'm sure you all have as well....

As for modeling? Well, we need to find out more what he was advertising for.
As I recall (vaguely now), his ads were specifically for pregnant women and probably had some bull story about studying them in their last trimester or some such tale they believed.

I wish we knew more, but we'll probably have to be satisifed with just waiting again, until a trial.

At least this is better then no news at all

previous model claimed doctor wanted to paint the human nude body with the internal musculature (like those drawings in medical books) I seem to recall.

I am getting tired but tomorrow I may go back and refresh my memory as to exactly what the previous models who have spoken had to say about what specifically was being requested of them.

Glad to see some news on this case!

How sad to read the family just lost another family member. Doesn't seem fair. My heart goes out to them.

According to one of the girls, this doctor was hiring models (not specifically pregnant women). She went there with her future father in law for protection. Doctor wanted to draw internal organs on her nude body. She didn't want to do it, her future father in law called 911. I am guessing Deanna didn't want to admit she went there for modeling, so she told her mother she went there to clean.

Emergency Room Doctor Will Likely Face Charges Related To Heroin Death Of Delaware County Woman

:yesss:

Great news!!!!! Fingers crossed Deanna gets some justice from this.

One source who knows the case well said the charges will be "significant."

Delaware County Prosecutor Carol O'Brien said her office is waiting for lab results on forensic evidence before she decides what charges to file.
(from the link above)

- How about "murder"??

And wow, there's really aggressive comments from some guy on that news, calling her a prostitute, she was balled by men, that's what she did - sounds like a nut, but could he be an ex partner???

Or perhaps the good doctor made the comments...I am thrilled to know that neither LE or local media have given up on Deanna, I was worried they had.

:yesss:

Great news!!!!! Fingers crossed Deanna gets some justice from this.

(from the link above)

- How about "murder"??

And wow, there's really aggressive comments from some guy on that news, calling her a prostitute, she was balled by men, that's what she did - sounds like a nut, but could he be an ex partner???

Sounds more like a nut from the Afghanistan comments.

So glad something is happening in this case and I hope whatever he's charged with gets him put away for a long long time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back