GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These cases just kill me. It's like "they" know that if you hide the body well enough you won't get in trouble. How do these people go on living? How does the guilt not eat them alive? How do they go an entire day without hearing the beautiful sound of their child's laughter? How do they live without the baby cuddles, hugs and kisses? So.much.evil. :(

I haven't read to the end, but I read this and had to agree. I have always thought that I'd rather admit that I was a baby killer, rather than live my life under a cloud of suspicion and judgement. The guilt and the lies and secrets would destroy any chance I had at having a life anyway. I'd much rather admit that I made a mistake (with medication, lack of supervision) or had snapped than to live a life where people see me as a monster anyway.

IIRC that other person who said NO to her staying there was Angela's own mother. I'm almost sure that is.

But then on the raw video interview with the boyfriend's mother, she said she was told they had nowhere to stay the night, which is why she let them come over, but she found out later that she was lied to. Not sure where they could have stayed, but boyfriend's mom sounded pretty angry that she was lied to about them having nowhere to go.

But then on the raw video interview with the boyfriend's mother, she said she was told they had nowhere to stay the night, which is why she let them come over, but she found out later that she was lied to. Not sure where they could have stayed, but boyfriend's mom sounded pretty angry that she was lied to about them having nowhere to go.

The little girls could have stayed with daddy.

umm.. i was just thinking about pictures that i've seen of angela and how disastrous everything looks in the background. i dunno if bf's mom's house is similar to what is in angela's pictures.. but if so, LE will have a heck of a time looking through everything for that baby girl. i would think it would be easy to hide a baby's body among such a pig sty. but again, i don't know if the bf's mom's house is what's in her pictures.

does anyone know if they have been allowed back into the home yet? where are the dogs to track her scent?

why so i have almost the same mental image of the area that i did with Bryeon? he was found in a river. please don't let this little princess have met the same fate.

umm.. i was just thinking about pictures that i've seen of angela and how disastrous everything looks in the background. i dunno if bf's mom's house is similar to what is in angela's pictures.. but if so, LE will have a heck of a time looking through everything for that baby girl. i would think it would be easy to hide a baby's body among such a pig sty. but again, i don't know if the bf's mom's house is what's in her pictures.

does anyone know if they have been allowed back into the home yet? where are the dogs to track her scent?

why so i have almost the same mental image of the area that i did with Lebreon? he was found in a river. please don't let this little princess have met the same fate.

I thought the same thing about the condition of the home. In most of her pictures it looks like there is a real mess and safety hazards everywhere with 2 young children in the home.

It makes me think of little Dontrell Melvin. His mom was a big fan of talking "selfies" that showed how little effort she put into cleaning her home. He was buried in a backyard. /cry

"We've got a lot of information and we're assembling it and were coming to a conclusion that there is a slight possibility that there could be evidence here. Somebody didn't come to us and say ‘go look in the river.' We're taking the totality of all info we've got and putting it together and saying maybe there's a chance we have some evidence here,' said Toledo Police Sergeant Tim Noble.

It did not appear that fire fighters pulled anything from the water.

"If there's evidence here, we want it. Everyone's got their fingers crossed that this is going to come to a good conclusion," said Sgt. Noble.

Police said their grid of investigating expanded on Wednesday.

snipped

Wednesday's search of the river was one piece of the puzzle.

"It's been developed through a lot of the investigation that's gone on. We've got investigators from the state, the federal government and the city of Toledo. There's a tremendous amount of resources being put into this. This is just one aspect of it. One base we're trying to cover," said Noble.

http://www.13abc.com/story/22513365/crews-investigating-missing-toddler-search-maumee-river

Found an article that says Terry was gone 30 mins when he went after his father.

The chances that a toddler would be abducted during that exact 30-minute time it took Elaina's dad to go get his dad from down the street and back is about as ridiculous as saying she woke up, got out of bed, opened the door and walked away from the home without anyone seeing her during that same time period.

Also says that it was the aunt that Angela had been staying with.

"The aunt was kicking out Angela for not helping financially. Terry was to pick up the children so they had a safe place to stay the same day Elaina went missing," posted KC. "The aunt and the boyfriend know more than they are telling. The FBI needs to be questioning all involved."

http://www.examiner.com/article/elaina-steinfurth-stories-of-her-disappearance-don-t-add-up

Ok, which one of you friended Angela? FB shows that I have a mutual friend with her today that I didn't last night.

Ok, which one of you friended Angela? FB shows that I have a mutual friend with her today that I didn't last night.

:spit: haha. You guys are good. I see I need to up my sleuthing skills. I better start thinking of a good name for my new sleuthing fb page.

Diane Larson ‏@DianeLarson 8m
Where is Elaina Steinfurth? 18-month-old missing since Sunday. We're live in 10 minutes with an update on13abc Action News. http://www.13abc.com/

Tim Miller ‏@TimWTOL 18m
Toledo police searching for Elaina Steinfurth as family deals w/ rumors. I'm live at 11 with latest. http://www.toledonewsnow.com/

Diane Larson ‏@DianeLarson 8m
Where is Elaina Steinfurth? 18-month-old missing since Sunday. We're live in 10 minutes with an update on13abc Action News. http://www.13abc.com/

Tim Miller ‏@TimWTOL 18m
Toledo police searching for Elaina Steinfurth as family deals w/ rumors. I'm live at 11 with latest. http://www.toledonewsnow.com/

Please say someone is local and watched. We really need more info and better news.

why so i have almost the same mental image of the area that i did with Bryeon? he was found in a river. please don't let this little princess have met the same fate.

Can you share the link for these pics.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member