GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so flipped up!!! There are so many openings from the beginning,
A) Who throws anyone out with CHILDREN? Make the Mother leave but call someone who is able to take the children. CSB, DAD, Grands, BFF, AUNTS , UNCLE, NEIGHBOR, ANYONE WHO CAN KEEP THE CHILDREN SAFE.
B) Why was the Mother in the situation she was in? I'm sure she was able to get aid from the state.
C) I'm still not sure if the Dad left to get his father or did he stay till he got there? Different news stations different stories. (Meaning who would leave with just one child?) to go get help?
D) No one is getting a search team together like I have seen in other missing persons cases. All there seems to be is prayer vitals.
E) Is Toledo just so not with it on the missing that they don't know anything about TES? and all the rest of the great tools that are out there to help them? And if not where do I start to get help?
F) I don't believe the Mother of the missing child. Only because I don't know which media news to believe. I have never in all my years here at WS heard any mother who talks to the media ask for SUPPORT AND COMFORT.

So please help me with what move someone local should be doing...... I'm praying and looking at every little person I see. Where do I go from here? I need all of your great minds to help me with what someone local should be doing. Without going to the parents.
I'm not that person who can sugar coat anything.
A little girl is gone and needs our help!!!!

No baby girl yet? :( These are so hard to stomach time after time.

Yes they are. I really thought this one would end quick. I felt sure that either Mom was hiding her and she would cave quickly when questioned or the baby would be found deceased very close to the home. I never dreamed that we would still be here waiting for her to be found and knowing nothing more than was released on day 1.

Ok, which one of you friended Angela? FB shows that I have a mutual friend with her today that I didn't last night.

That's a thing?!? Man I need to step up my websleuthing game!

OT, I miss everyone around here. I'm (finally!) expecting baby #2 and I feel like total crap. Hope everyone is well and to be around more in the next few days once this little bean gives me a rest.

Yes they are. I really thought this one would end quick. I felt sure that either Mom was hiding her and she would cave quickly when questioned or the baby would be found deceased very close to the home. I never dreamed that we would still be here waiting for her to be found and knowing nothing more than was released on day 1.

I also thought this would be a quick one. I'm so sad and just disgusted at how often we see babies "go missing" here.

OT, I miss everyone around here. I'm (finally!) expecting baby #2 and I feel like total crap. Hope everyone is well and to be around more in the next few days once this little bean gives me a rest.

Congrats on the baby! Get yourself some rest and let little bean know now that interrupting WS time is simply unacceptable.

I also thought this would be a quick one. I'm so sad and just disgusted at how often we see babies "go missing" here.

I don't understand it all. I never wanted more than 2 kids and never wanted a daughter at all but even I would have taken this angel and loved her like one of my own. There are so many people that would give anything in the world to have any one of the children we see abused and thrown away like garbage.

I don't understand it all. I never wanted more than 2 kids and never wanted a daughter at all but even I would have taken this angel and loved her like one of my own. There are so many people that would give anything in the world to have any one of the children we see abused and thrown away like garbage.

This! We are done having kids and can't even fathom having more, but if it meant saving a baby's life we would take her in a heartbeat and show her all the love in the world and make any sacrifice necessary to give her the best life we could, just like we've done with our other kids.

I think it is unfathomable that babies are just tossed away like nothing knowing the sacrifices we've made to get our kids what they need to be healthy and successful.

Personally I do not believe that baby was there when Dad came for her. The crying was an act as I see and she has this entire thing planned out! Only its not working.

I think something happened to the baby the evening before.

Wow, the silence in here is deafening...

:) OT You'll never let her out of your sight after reading ws ! I 've thought many times how glad I am mine were teens before I got hooked up with this website or they would never have left our house ! Be well :)

Personally I do not believe that baby was there when Dad came for her. The crying was an act as I see and she has this entire thing planned out! Only its not working.

I think something happened to the baby the evening before.

I had to turn away when I opened up this morning just in case there were red letters by her name. It's sad when you're happy to have no news because you're pretty sure the outcome is bad news :(

BBM this gave me a thought. Could the crying bf's mom ' thought' she heard in the morning have been mom ? Crying about whatever had happened ? It was upstairs , behind a door and slightly muffled , so bf's mom assumed it was the baby girl ? I'm just thinking out loud here.

I had a thought on the mom's crying and what she said. Could she have been talking about the older child, when she said "He'll never bring her back"?

As in: if I tell him what happened to 'the younger child', he'll never return the 'older child'. ???

Your thoughts?

PS: I had to take a break from WS for a few months, but I'm back. :seeya:

:) OT You'll never let her out of your sight after reading ws ! I 've thought many times how glad I am mine were teens before I got hooked up with this website or they would never have left our house ! Be well :)

This is SO true!
My poor DD...shes so patient with me :blushing:
Every time I snap a picture of her,she says..."is that so you can have an updated photo for my missing poster?"

How can you have NO ROOM for the kids?

Just throwing it out there...

maybe not so much that she had no room for kids as that it was a way of saying "get your chit together and get your own place."

Just a thought offhand. I am basing it just on hearing people say things like, "Look, I just don't have room for you here." when referring to living arrangements. If you look at their house, technically there is plenty of room for (eg.) the adult child, a child, and heck a pet or two, but really the parents are saying, "It's time to grow up and take care of the family you created." :twocents:

As I said, just a thought, and maybe it isn't really that common a turn of phrase lol.

I had a thought on the mom's crying and what she said. Could she have been talking about the older child, when she said "He'll never bring her back"?

As in: if I tell him what happened to 'the younger child', he'll never return the 'older child'. ???

Your thoughts?

PS: I had to take a break from WS for a few months, but I'm back. :seeya:

I'm wondering the same...

welcome back. :hug:

Man I was really hoping to come here this morning and see found safe. This poor little girl. IMO the mother is hiding something. She did something to this little girl. To act so calm when she announces babygirl is missing. Heck I would have been hysterical. The whole would have known something had happened to my babies. Please let today be the day that we find her and I pray that she is safe. However, I feel that won't be the case.

On a side note congrats Kaliste!

“The trash cans is when it hits ya,” said the young girl's grandfather, Terry Steinfurth, Sr. “I'm strong. I'm an ornery S-O-B, but that broke me. That's not how we want it to end.”

Mr. Steinfurth said the family remains hopeful that Elaina will be found alive, but he knows that, with each passing hour, statistically, the chances of finding his granddaughter lessens.

“We're looking for a body, or the baby, or someone with the baby,” he said.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...River-for-1-year-old.html#27G8rE5xh3UZuM06.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela