GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor Dungjen ‏@taylordungjen 5m
2 @OregonOHPolice searched a Jerusalem Twp field today for the missing girl after 2 psychics told the family girl was there. Nothing found.

Diane Larson ‏@DianeLarson 5m
Could be a break in case of missing 18-month-old from East Toledo. We're live along Maumee River with latest on 13abc Action News at 5.

Taylor Dungjen ‏@taylordungjen 5m
2 @OregonOHPolice searched a Jerusalem Twp field today for the missing girl after 2 psychics told the family girl was there. Nothing found.

Diane Larson ‏@DianeLarson 5m
Could be a break in case of missing 18-month-old from East Toledo. We're live along Maumee River with latest on 13abc Action News at 5.

i like this, but i DONT like this..

i like this, but i DONT like this..

That's how I feel. I'm laying here ready for tears with a migraine and knowing that I need to get some rest now before I set off on a 14 hr drive but every time I shut my phone off I grab it and turn it back on just to check for news "one more time". Where is this beautiful baby? She needs to be home with her daddy & big sister!

Wasn't Lisa sick/taking meds too and her clothes also found in the home? Need a box of wine for the fail parenting bingo.

Unfortunately, there is always a new case to top the worst of those that came before.

13ABC is reporting that crews were seen with evidence bags on the banks of the Maumee river.

Amy E Voigt ‏@AmyEVoigt 6m
Still at the edge of the Maumee covering the missing toddler search...7 hours and counting....

Just throwing it out there...

maybe not so much that she had no room for kids as that it was a way of saying "get your chit together and get your own place."

Just a thought offhand. I am basing it just on hearing people say things like, "Look, I just don't have room for you here." when referring to living arrangements. If you look at their house, technically there is plenty of room for (eg.) the adult child, a child, and heck a pet or two, but really the parents are saying, "It's time to grow up and take care of the family you created." :twocents:

As I said, just a thought, and maybe it isn't really that common a turn of phrase lol.

LOL I know I just cant see anyone tossing them out on the streets. Keep the kids evict your daughter! They had no where to go let her and and BF wander aimlessly homeless but not these little ones .

I totally understand what you are saying!

Interesting that in Lisa's case there was also a diaper, close by river, adults present in the house, etc. Lisa's mom admittedly followed at least one missing child case and was at the base where another mother murdered her child and hid the body in the attic.

I have to wonder if Elaina's mom is aware of the facts in Lisa's case?

Are there really that many people who just have that much in common that they have a missing child and the similarities are coincidence or do they read up on other cases? If something happened to Elaina the night before or even earlier that day all she would have to do is google "missing baby" and read about several cases and figure out what worked.

:(

Trying to catch up here, missed a whole day's worth of posts.
I pray that sweet baby is not in the river. Don't understand the thing with the diaper. "Fresh" as in not used? Wonder if they can get DNA from it? Might be helpful to know whether or not baby Elaina wore it or if it was another baby.
What happened to this child?!! I am so sick of little ones dying before they've had a chance to live!!

It would be pretty dumb to google missing baby cases just before you report your baby missing.
Unless you went to the library or something.

It would be pretty dumb to google missing baby cases just before you report your baby missing.
Unless you went to the library or something.

I agree but I wouldn't google how to make chloroform either if I was planning on making and using it.

I just want this baby found (preferably before another 5 days passes).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasApril87