GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy E Voigt ‏@AmyEVoigt 17m
spent all day with talented @taylordungjen waiting for any news on Elaina, the missing toddler, at the river's edge...still no word...

Taylor Dungjen ‏@taylordungjen 34m
Scanner: Diving has just ended in the Maumee River, as officials continue to search for Elaina Steinfurth.

I agree but I wouldn't google how to make chloroform either if I was planning on making and using it.

I just want this baby found (preferably before another 5 days passes).

I probably wouldn't wait until dad & grandfather were standing on the porch waiting for the child before I started my "oh noes, the baby is totes gone" routine. Mensa will so not be sending out invites to most of the parents we see here.

Just found this from 6 hours ago

Shaun Hegarty ‏@Shaun_Hegarty 6h
Baby Elaina's mom waits as Toledo Police search wooded area on banks of Maumee River pic.twitter.com/kASSH1h2lL

smh.. looks like the stance of a person who looks like theyre fighting a war inside.. to come clean or not to come clean...

COME CLEAN!!

"A tip from the family led investigators to a full day of combing a spot on the banks of the Maumee River."

http://www.13abc.com/story/22524433/maumee-river-search-continues-in-case-of-missing-toddler

A tip from the family? Huh? Is this referring to the diaper or what could this tip be? Or is someone of the family now talking to police about what really happened?

I was wondering that. If the tweet and pic (that The Cheese posted) is the area they are searching why is Angela being allowed to hang out there? Isn't her presence there today going to make a great contamination argument, if the tip turns out to be anything?

Very interesting. I missed that first time around. Thanks for pointing it out. What *does* it mean??

She has problems and the only way they're gonna get handled is if me and her father can do it for her.

I wonder what Elaina's medicine was for? Important enough for AS to mention that it was found at the house.

Could somebody have given her an incorrect dose??

:moo::moo:

This is getting ridiculous.... put some pressure on her already. Everyone here is ill and frustrated- I can only imagine what this Dad feels at this point. :(

Very interesting. I missed that first time around. Thanks for pointing it out. What *does* it mean??

She has problems and the only way they're gonna get handled is if me and her father can do it for her.

If only mom and dad can handle these problems it sounds more like behavioural problems to me. :moo:

If only mom and dad can handle these problems it sounds more like behavioural problems to me. :moo:

Me too but darn she is just a baby. Do any of the "typical" behavioral issues show so early?

Sounds like any behaviorial problems are Mom's, imo.

And there is the subject of medication- found at the home with the shorts.

What kind of 'problems' can a year and a half yr old baby girl have???????

Me too but darn she is just a baby. Do any of the "typical" behavioral issues show so early?

Just because she said about she (mom) or dad would have to help, I'm speculating, maybe she's very shy or afraid of strangers (won't willingly go to them if called and so forth). Whereas if mom or dad were there she would respond or let them pick her up or whatever. Meh, just a thought. Although I am not sure what that would mean the mom is envisioning....her baby just hanging out down by the river? I mean this is a baby right? (I'm assuming here since I don't have kids....even if she was just sitting somewhere by the river without much injury, if shed gone this long without food or water she'd probably not be in much shape to fight if a rescuer tried to pick her up right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyl628