GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so scared for this baby :( I don't want to check when I get up in the morning.
Be smiling somewhere baby girl!

Anybody found a FB for mom? I've found 2 MS's, Twitter, Pintrest and a MyLife profile but no FB yet.

ETA: Nm, I finally found it.

I still don't know for sure who saw the baby last. Grandma said she didn't really see her that day. Did she mean not at all, never laid eyes on her?

I am wondering if she was 'gone' the previous night. :cry:

Oh my ... She did not come across well at all. Do we know where the older child is? Surely she hasn't been returned to her mother, has she?

I was just wondering the same thing after watching the video. Surely, since LE seems to have not ruled out 'anything' yet, they are keeping an eye on the 4 yr old. Right? :eek:

I was just wondering the same thing after watching the video. Surely, since LE seems to have not ruled out 'anything' yet, they are keeping an eye on the 4 yr old. Right? :eek:

I sure hope so because I don't like the odds of her staying safe if she is handed back over to Angela. She is such a beautiful little girl and seemed to adore her baby sister.

I actually didnt know what the mother looked liked and thought it was family friend or neighbour until her name came up on the screen. Not a lot of emotion there

That was my experience too. I actually missed seeing her name and didn't realize that was her until she said something about wanting her daughter home. I assumed it was a disinterested neighbor that just wanted to get on tv.

Her lack of emotion gives me a little hope though. If she knew her daughter was dead, even if she was responsible, then I would think that she would be able to express some real grief - unless she had no real bond or connection with her baby, in which case I can't imagine how hard that baby's life was.

Oh Lord. Mom in the video. I try hard not to be judgemental, but oh boy.

http://www.13abc.com/story/22504344/family-holds-candle-light-vigil-for-missing-toddler

I thought she looked pretty calm for the mother of a missing baby. I hope that means she knows where the baby is and is just keeping her away from her father. I just don't understand how she isn't a puddle of tears with a missing child and knowing what I know about these cases usually a missing child is likely not coming home.

It shows her crying in this video. But then she gets all angry and the tears are gone.

“I need all the support that I can get to bring her home. Anything to keep me comfortable and from losing my mind,” said Angela Steinfurth, Elaina’s mother.

snipped

Although grateful for the outpouring of support, Angela Steinfurth told WNWO she feels some have unfairly placed suspicion on her in Elaina’s disappearance.

“If I had their support I wouldn’t feel the way I do, but not when people are pointing fingers at me when they don’t even know what’s going on,” said Steinfurth. She continued, “I’ve been shaking for the last three days and I just want my baby home.”

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=905905#.Ua7ZtkCbMSM

she needs, she needs, support, anything to keep her comfortable..that sounds rather egocentric of hers, what about the baby out there with nothing

It shows her crying in this video. But then she gets all angry and the tears are gone.

“I need all the support that I can get to bring her home. Anything to keep me comfortable and from losing my mind,” said Angela Steinfurth, Elaina’s mother.

snipped

Although grateful for the outpouring of support, Angela Steinfurth told WNWO she feels some have unfairly placed suspicion on her in Elaina’s disappearance.

“If I had their support I wouldn’t feel the way I do, but not when people are pointing fingers at me when they don’t even know what’s going on,” said Steinfurth. She continued, “I’ve been shaking for the last three days and I just want my baby home.”

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=905905#.Ua7ZtkCbMSM

What the hell? Have we ever heard the parent of a missing child ask to be kept comfortable? Most of them don't want to eat, drink or even sleep because they don't know if their baby is being allowed to do the same. Every time a mic or camera is stuck in her face she should be pleading for the kidnapper to return her baby unharmed and for the community to stay vigilant. Worrying about her own comfort and whining about the lack of support is just unbelievable.

If it was only one baby in her care, then I might believe she was hiding the baby from the father. But she gave him the 4 yr old immediately. So WTH? It is very confusing.

I still have this awful feeling that the baby had been gone for hours before Dad even arrived that day.

I still don't know for sure who saw the baby last. Grandma said she didn't really see her that day. Did she mean not at all, never laid eyes on her?

I am wondering if she was 'gone' the previous night. :cry:

Not the grandma, she was staying with the boyfriend's mama, Julie King. Boyfriend was Steven King, Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx