GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually didnt know what the mother looked liked and thought it was family friend or neighbour until her name came up on the screen. Not a lot of emotion there

Yeah, most mothers at that point would be crying, very emotional. She didn't look like she had been crying even earlier in the day.

Was it King's mom who said around lunch time she saw her changing the baby's diaper? Was the baby awake at that time? A lot of times kids that age can hardly sit still long enough to change the diaper and are talking and squirming and very animated. I'd like to know if that's the case .

ETA Has anyone heard of any other adults in the home besides mom, bf and bf's mom ? Also did bf's mom have any other children who live in the home ?

Has the boyfriend made ANY comment at all? How convenient that little Alaina happened to get kidnapped after the mother refused to let the father and grandfather see her. Why did it take her TWENTY MINUTES to go get Alaina. Where was the boyfriend during those 20 minutes? Where was his mother? Who has the 4 y/o right now?

Was the mother was kicked out of her mother's house on Saturday? Does the grandmother say when she saw Elaina last?

This whole case stinks.

Has the boyfriend made ANY comment at all? How convenient that little Alaina happened to get kidnapped after the mother refused to let the father and grandfather see her. Why did it take her TWENTY MINUTES to go get Alaina. Where was the boyfriend during those 20 minutes? Where was his mother? Who has the 4 y/o right now?

Was the mother was kicked out of her mother's house on Saturday? Does the grandmother say when she saw Elaina last?

This whole case stinks.

BBM

Was it King's mom who said around lunch time she saw her changing the baby's diaper? Was the baby awake at that time? A lot of times kids that age can hardly sit still long enough to change the diaper and are talking and squirming and very animated. I'd like to know if that's the case .

ETA Has anyone heard of any other adults in the home besides mom, bf and bf's mom ? Also did bf's mom have any other children who live in the home ?

BBM

King's mom said in the video that Angela told her she last saw the baby at 12:30 when she changed her diaper and gave her a cup and put her down for a nap.

Which makes no sense at all because Angela went into the bedroom at 2 or 2:30 whenever the dad came and was crying and screaming that she'd never see the baby again if she gave her to the dad. So why didn't she see her in the bedroom when she was screaming and crying in there if she had put her for a nap at 12:30?

And who was she screaming and crying to in the bedroom? The boyfriend? King's mom and the dad were outside apparently.

Also, King's mom said when Angela came out of the bedroom, she said Elaina was gone, and then went and sat on the porch, no crying or anything.

Also in that video, King's mom said she *thought* she had heard Elaina crying at 9:30am that day. Crying in the bedroom, and then "everything stopped". But the way she said *thought* she heard her crying, had a tone and expression on her face, like she was no longer sure she had heard her crying.

King's mom said (again in the video) that she hadn't seen Elaina all day Sunday. Elaina was supposedly in the bedroom all day. Why?? It was 2 or 2:30 in the afternoon!!

It all comes down to who was where Elaina was, and that's Angela, and possibly the boyfriend.

BBM

BBM

King's mom said in the video that Angela told her she last saw the baby at 12:30 when she changed her diaper and gave her a cup and put her down for a nap.

Which makes no sense at all because Angela went into the bedroom at 2 or 2:30 whenever the dad came and was crying and screaming that she'd never see the baby again if she gave her to the dad. So why didn't she see her in the bedroom when she was screaming and crying in there if she had put her for a nap at 12:30?

And who was she screaming and crying to in the bedroom? The boyfriend? King's mom and the dad were outside apparently.

Also, King's mom said when Angela came out of the bedroom, she said Elaina was gone, and then went and sat on the porch, no crying or anything.

Also in that video, King's mom said she *thought* she had heard Elaina crying at 9:30am that day. Crying in the bedroom, and then "everything stopped". But the way she said *thought* she heard her crying, had a tone and expression on her face, like she was no longer sure she had heard her crying.

King's mom said (again in the video) that she hadn't seen Elaina all day Sunday. Elaina was supposedly in the bedroom all day. Why?? It was 2 or 2:30 in the afternoon!!

It all comes down to who was where Elaina was, and that's Angela, and possibly the boyfriend.

Maybe she said it like that because she asked Angela why the baby was crying and Angela said she wasn't crying..shes' asleep or something so now mom is second guessing what she heard. UGH :(

There has been mention about Elaina having health problems, 1st about the mother finding her medicine in the house and then in the interview the mother saying that Elaina has problems. My question is why aren't they pleading to get her to a hospital, that she needs medical help etc. imo

If it was only one baby in her care, then I might believe she was hiding the baby from the father. But she gave him the 4 yr old immediately. So WTH? It is very confusing.

I still have this awful feeling that the baby had been gone for hours before Dad even arrived that day.

I keeping flipping on this. My brother has an ex that had a 4 year old son when they got together. When she got pregnant with my oldest niece she sent her son to her mom because pregnancy is hard y'all and being pregnant while still parenting another child has never been done before (7 years later and her son is still at her mom's). Six months later she got pregnant with my youngest niece and her sister was sent to my mom because my brother was out of the picture by the time she found out and being a pregnant, single parent was unthinkable. Before baby K was 1 she was expecting baby #4 and tried to hand K off to me (with the understanding that if the new baby was a boy I had to "trade", FTR I passed). She ended up losing that baby and due to complications she can't have anymore kids. Sadly, she isn't the only woman I know that only cares about the newest baby.

*Not giving my brother a pass here. He is a complete donkey that shouldn't be allowed a pet rock.

I keeping flipping on this. My brother has an ex that had a 4 year old son when they got together. When she got pregnant with my oldest niece she sent her son to her mom because pregnancy is hard y'all and being pregnant while still parenting another child has never been done before (7 years later and her son is still at her mom's). Six months later she got pregnant with my youngest niece and her sister was sent to my mom because my brother was out of the picture by the time she found out and being a pregnant, single parent was unthinkable. Before baby K was 1 she was expecting baby #4 and tried to hand K off to me (with the understanding that if the new baby was a boy I had to "trade", FTR I passed). She ended up losing that baby and due to complications she can't have anymore kids. Sadly, she isn't the only woman I know that only cares about the newest baby.

*Not giving my brother a pass here. He is a complete donkey that shouldn't be allowed a pet rock.

BBM Amen, that is a delightfully sad description of it and made me LOL, even though the topic is not funny and I know you did not intend it funny, but yes, it is so accurate ! ty

Good question. An accidental overdose perhaps? Hence the sleeping?

One other thing struck me as odd. In this article it says

"She told me she was staying at her father's house," Terry explained, but that wasn't the case. "I went to pick them up Sunday…they told me she was back over [at Julie King's house], where she promised me they weren't going to be."

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/22481101/day-3-and-still-no-sign-of-missing-toddler

bbm - Mom promised him they were not going to be at JK's house. Why? Because something happened to the girls there in the past? Was this part of why he wanted custody for both the girls? And that's why mom was crying and saying she will never see her again if she would give her to her father?

What happened in the past in that house, either with the bf or the bf's mother?

Snipped by me.

Mom had promised him that they would not go back to JK's house because there had been rumors of abuse going on there (it's in the "raw" video of the father posted upthread).

Interesting as JK says that she kicked the mom out because mom was being too rough with the kids. Quite possibly mom was the one doing the abusing, but she was telling the father that it was JK's (or someone in JK's house) fault.

So either mom thought dad would want to take the girls just for the fact that she was back at JK's house (because whether there was abuse going on there or not, the father was under the assumption there was) or perhaps Elaina had marks on her (whether from mom or someone else) that he would see when mom gave Elaina over to him.

Hope that all made sense.

All moo of course.

Snipped by me.

I'm truly sorry your brother is a donkey, but this line just cracked me up. Tell it like it is! Thanks for the laugh. :)

BBM Amen, that is a delightfully sad description of it and made me LOL, even though the topic is not funny and I know you did not intend it funny, but yes, it is so accurate ! ty

Lol, she used to drive me nuts with her "but you just don't understand" except I also have 2 kids (and enough sense to quit there cuz pregnancy really is hard and parenting isn't any easier). She did have the side benefit of making me feel like a rock star overachiever for getting through the day with both kids still breathing. I've cried many a tears over her and my nieces but now that the nieces are safe and out of her care I can laugh at some of her antics.

Snipped by me.

I'm truly sorry your brother is a donkey, but this line just cracked me up. Tell it like it is! Thanks for the laugh. :)

Something about "I'm truly sorry your brother is a donkey" has me laughing till I'm crying. My dogs are looking at me like I've gone mad.

I honestly don't see mom having someone so devoted to her, a friend so close to her that would be willing to hide Elaina (if mom had someone that was so wanting to help her in any way possible, including hiding a baby, I imagine mom wouldn't be going from place to place to sleep at night, she'd be sleeping at that person's house). I am afraid something happened to this little one before the dad ever even showed up to pick her up.

That said, she also doesn't seem to have a lot of resources, so if she did do something to Elaina, I wouldn't think it would take too long to find her.

Gosh, why is it so hard to write words like that? Like if you put it in print, it somehow is true. Hopefully, I'll be proven wrong.

Something about "I'm truly sorry your brother is a donkey" has me laughing till I'm crying. My dogs are looking at me like I've gone mad.
ROFL, well your post had me cracking up too, so I'm glad I could return the favor! :floorlaugh:

Ahh, nothing like a good laugh once in a while to make life good, or at least a little better. :)

Ah geez. Another missing little one, most likely at the hands of a parent (IMO).
I pray they find this sweet girl soon.
How awful... why oh why are some allowed to reproduce?
Grrrrr...

Not that i'm saying this is what happened but i'm going to throw it out there. I wonder what the police found in the house? Was the bedroom window opened? broken? Footprints outside of that window? Again, I don't think this is the case but I will take myself to all possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx