GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what happened to the baby but I can almost guarantee what didn't happen and that is that there was no kidnapping and the child did not wander off. What does that leave?

BBM. Where is it coming from that someone told dad that JK or someone other than Angela was the one abusing the kids? Thanks.
Ok, here you go....

http://www.kltv.com/story/22481101/child-missing-in-east-toledo

In the video, around the 3 minute mark, TS (Elaina's father) is saying how mom and the girls were supposed to be staying at mom's father's house and how he was okay with that because he knew the girls would be safe there. He didn't want the girls at JK's house because of rumors of abuse that he heard. He says "There's been other things going on in that house, rumors of abuse". He doesn't say where the rumors originated though. I'm thinking maybe Angela told TS that the girls were being abused at JK's house to deflect the blame from herself (she's the one abusing the kids, but she's blaming it on JK or someone in JK's house).

Elaina's father himself said it in the "raw" video upthread. He said that there were rumors that something was going on at that house - he didn't say who told him that though.

I'll post a link to the video in a second.

Does he say in the video that someone told him that JK or someone other than Angela was abusing the kids?

I just listened to the purple shirt video again. King's mom says

- the BF told her that he as well as Angela saw Elaina at 12:30pm when Angela put Elaina down for a nap.

- that when Angela finally agreed to let the dad have the baby, she (Angela) went in the house for about 15 minutes, and then the BF came out and told her (his mom) that the baby was gone.

Does he say in the video that someone told him that JK or someone other than Angela was abusing the kids?
Well, TS said (and I think TS Sr. may have said it too in his video), that she wasn't supposed to be at JK's house with the girls, so that would imply that the rumor was that someone at JK's house was doing the abusing. If it was Angela he suspected of abuse, why would he just focus on JK's house? I mean, Angela could abuse the kids anywhere.

I just listened to the purple shirt video again. King's mom says

- the BF told her that he as well as Angela saw Elaina at 12:30pm when Angela put Elaina down for a nap.

- that when Angela finally agreed to let the dad have the baby, she (Angela) went in the house for about 15 minutes, and then the BF came out and told her (his mom) that the baby was gone.

....and presumably told dad as well? It's bizarre.

Well, TS said (and I think TS Sr. may have said it too in his video), that she wasn't supposed to be at JK's house with the girls, so that would imply that the rumor was that someone at JK's house was doing the abusing. If it was Angela he suspected of abuse, why would he just focus on JK's house? I mean, Angela could abuse the kids anywhere.

Okay I'm just trying to keep the information straight.

- Dad's father went back to the house with dad. Angela told him Elaina was napping.

- Then he heard Angela inside the house screaming and crying that she didn't want to give the dad the baby.

- Then they talked Angela into letting dad have the baby.

- Then 20 minutes later Angela runs out saying the baby's gone.

- Then Angela sits down on the porch not crying like nothing was wrong.

Has anybody ever said if this was the first time Angela didn't want to give the dad the baby? Or if this was a pattern?

That's when he says the children's grandfather, Terry Steinfurth Sr., arrived on scene. He says he wanted to help Terry Jr. get Elaina when Angela wouldn't give her up. Steinfurth Sr. says when he showed up, Angela told him the baby [Elaina] was napping, and she didn't want to wake her.

"I heard [Angela] inside, [crying and screaming], ‘I don't wanna give him my baby, I'll never see her again,'" he said. Eventually they talked her into letting them see the baby. "Twenty minutes later, she comes running out, [saying,] ‘The baby's not in the house, the baby's gone.'"

Steinfurth, Sr. says he and his son wanted to call the police and others to look for the child, but Angela sat down on the porch "like nothing was wrong…no tears, no nothing."

http://www.wmctv.com/story/22481101...art=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=8952737

So between King's mom and Terry's dad, it looks like both the BF and Angela came out of the house at about the same time and told King's mom, Terry (dad), and Terry's dad that the baby was gone.

How awful to have your baby kidnapped within 15/20 minutes of you happening to have been screaming and crying that you don't want to give her to her dad for a visit. I wonder what the statistics are on that happening. :facepalm:

So between King's mom and Terry's dad, it looks like both the BF and Angela came out of the house at about the same time and told King's mom, Terry (dad), and Terry's dad that the baby was gone.

How awful to have your baby kidnapped within 15/20 minutes of you happening to have been screaming and crying that you don't want to give her to her dad for a visit. I wonder what the statistics are on that happening. :facepalm:

It seems to happen almost every week somewhere on ws, or some strange variation of, huh?

To me it looks like the baby wasn't there and that is the reason she didn't want to give her to the father. Not knowing any of their history we do know that she give the 4 year old to her father with no problem. Was there any other issues regarding visitation or custody?

- Dad's father went back to the house with dad. Angela told him Elaina was napping.

- Then he heard Angela inside the house screaming and crying that she didn't want to give the dad the baby.

- Then they talked Angela into letting dad have the baby.

- Then 20 minutes later Angela runs out saying the baby's gone.

- Then Angela sits down on the porch not crying like nothing was wrong.

Has anybody ever said if this was the first time Angela didn't want to give the dad the baby? Or if this was a pattern?

That's when he says the children's grandfather, Terry Steinfurth Sr., arrived on scene. He says he wanted to help Terry Jr. get Elaina when Angela wouldn't give her up. Steinfurth Sr. says when he showed up, Angela told him the baby [Elaina] was napping, and she didn't want to wake her.

"I heard [Angela] inside, [crying and screaming], ‘I don't wanna give him my baby, I'll never see her again,'" he said. Eventually they talked her into letting them see the baby. "Twenty minutes later, she comes running out, [saying,] ‘The baby's not in the house, the baby's gone.'"

Steinfurth, Sr. says he and his son wanted to call the police and others to look for the child, but Angela sat down on the porch "like nothing was wrong…no tears, no nothing."

http://www.wmctv.com/story/22481101...art=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=8952737

What a strange, convoluted story. Anybody else waiting for a neighbor and box of wine to make an appearance?

It seems to happen almost every week somewhere on ws, or some strange variation of, huh?

Actually I've been thinking about it and I don't remember any other case where a parent said they didn't want to give the child to the other parent for a visit and within 20 minutes that same parent discovered the baby missing and stated they thought it was a kidnapping.

"I just want her home in one piece, :puke: I wanna know that she's okay,"
said Angela Steinfurth, Elaina's mother.

http://www.kltv.com/story/22481101/child-missing-in-east-toledo

Freudian slip ? Well who is the last person outside of mom and bf to see with their actual eyes the baby ? Any friends , neighbors, etc . see them the day before ? Also this may sound stupid but does dad have custody and mom was just seeing them for a 'weekend visit' ? I keep thinking I will see it somewhere but I'm not 100% clear on that point. tia

It sounds like that was the custody arrangement but we haven't heard it stated specifically I don't think.

This whole situation just makes me stomach turn - the poor baby.

It shows her crying in this video. But then she gets all angry and the tears are gone.

“I need all the support that I can get to bring her home. Anything to keep me comfortable and from losing my mind,” said Angela Steinfurth, Elaina’s mother.

snipped

Although grateful for the outpouring of support, Angela Steinfurth told WNWO she feels some have unfairly placed suspicion on her in Elaina’s disappearance.

“If I had their support I wouldn’t feel the way I do, but not when people are pointing fingers at me when they don’t even know what’s going on,” said Steinfurth. She continued, “I’ve been shaking for the last three days and I just want my baby home.”

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=905905#.Ua7ZtkCbMSM

Wtff on those quotes! :banghead: omg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members