GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I don't display my signature. I added an avatar so I'm still easy to recognize.

I do that if I'm posting repeatedly... (scanner thread, news conference, twitter updates, trial threads.)

No reason to have it show repeatedly, I don't want to be more annoying you know? :seeya:

MsF. - you are NOT 'annoying'. You are 'persistant'. :drumroll:

moo

Posting in a hurry but I'm so conflicted about Angela's version of events. I can't see JK lying to cover for AS so that would seem to fit with SK having harmed the baby. But ... SK has no criminal record that I can find (minor traffic citations aside) and his Facebook does show a proud, involved father. That is a big contrast to Angela - with FM telling us that Angela has a history of mistreating the girls and it ultimately led to the end of her marriage.

. At first I thought she hurt the baby, and she may have, but she may also have been a victim here, too. Not defending her by any means, I just want to hear the real story.

She DID NOT have to go to that house. The grandfather said she could have stayed with him. But she kept saying: Steven, Steven. Maybe she was trying to get back with him.[/QUOTE]

Victim, as in defending the B.F.? now ex b.f.

I wonder why (if he's the ex b.f.) he was on the porch with his mother when Elaina's father came over the house to pick up his children?

IMO, he's guilty as sin and she's an accomplice for protecting him. Equally guilty then, if it proves to be the case in the end.

I'm not defending her, nor am I defending the boyfriend, but I am not sure I would take the word of the b/f's mother to be true. She could be telling tales to save her son's butt, as well. I have not been keeping up with this case as much as some of you have, but something about JK strikes me as strange. No doubt she is trying to protect her son. Too bad she couldn't protect that baby.

Moreover, if I was witness to that type of abuse, and I did not report it to child protective services, wouldn't I be as culpable as the person doing the abusing, for not protecting the child(ren)? I mean, she talks about this NOW, but why didn't she speak up THEN?

Elaina's paternal grandmother (Terry Jr.'s mother), Ferretmommy, who is a verified member here, has made posts regarding Angela's mistreatment of the children. FM said in a recent post that when baby Elaina turned up with a suspicious wound (scabbed over) on the back of her head sometime around Memorial Day, they intended on contacting child protective services. I believe that the Steinfurth family may have realized at that time that it was time to involve the authorities, since it was clear the abuse was escalating. MOO I have no idea if they contacted social services regarding the injury to baby Elaina's head.

The following weekend, baby Elaina disappeared.

I think oftentimes families may feel reluctant to call CPS on a family member, until and unless they're certain that dangerous abuse is occurring. I can understand that, as they don't want to involve social services unless it's absolutely necessary. I will not cast stones at the Steinfurth family. They're going through enough hell as it is.

I haven't seen Ferretmommy posting today. Wonder how she and fams are coping :grouphug:

She DID NOT have to go to that house. The grandfather said she could have stayed with him. But she kept saying: Steven, Steven. Maybe she was trying to get back with him.

Victim, as in defending the B.F.? now ex b.f.

I wonder why (if he's the ex b.f.) he was on the porch with his mother when Elaina's father came over the house to pick up his children?

IMO, he's guilty as sin and she's an accomplice for protecting him. Equally guilty

then, if it proves to be the case in the end.[/QUOTE]

TS said that SK came down the steps at TJ like they were going to get into a fight, so maybe he was already loaded for bear before TJ even showed up. Possibly to protect AS? Even tho they were broken up, he could still care for her in such a way that he would want to protect her (no telling what she told SK about her relationship with TJ). Or he was ready to protect their secret

Ferretmommy and CherubCollector,

Just wanted you to know you are on my mind and heart.
Hope you post soon so we know you are hanging in there.

is that presser at 7 or at 730? its 7 now! anyone got a link?

I'm so sad for that poor little girl. "Serious injuries" and that b**** didn't get her help?

She did not deserve this. Man I could just cry now, this is too sad. :(

Anyone else got another feed link?

can't find one that's actually showing any content

From Stephen King's book:

Late last night and the night before,
Tommyknockers, Tommyknockers, knocking at the door.
I want to go out, don't know if I can,
'Cause I'm so afraid of the Tommyknocker man.

Closer and closer as they come for those who did it! Be afraid, be very afraid. They will find you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro