GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy wants to know if mom has in fact denied involvement and Clark Goldband says yes, she sure has in some local reports, and says Angela says that when she gets her daughter back she will be keeping her on a short leash.

I've been watching this case since day one but have not commented yet. the comment Mom said about keeping her daughter on a short leash is ridiculous to me. "Keeping her on a short leash" is suggesting that the child disappeared all by herself. I strongly feel that Mom knows exactly where she is.

What a weird thing to say about a toddler...????

It is very much sounding like the mother is blaming the baby for her disappearance with a statement like that. I could see saying that about a teenaged child she was grounding, but a baby that she claims was kidnapped under her watch? Right.

Can you just imagine I'm screaming this in all caps , size 18 .........
I don't want a cadaver dog searching for this baby !
No no no no no ! F bomb NO !

Thank you so much GGE for transcribing NG. I completely missed it. Really worried now with the cadaver being brought in.

Can you just imagine I'm screaming this in all caps , size 18 .........
I don't want a cadaver dog searching for this baby !
No no no no no ! F bomb NO !

:( It's so sad. I hoped they would find her quickly and alive. But I don't think they've been searching for a live baby in this case, since they were searching in water and trash cans awhile ago. =(

At this point, if Elaina is deceased, I pray they find her body as quickly as possible so that they can prosecute the monsters that did this to her.

GGE, you already know that I think you're great but I can't thank you enough for the NG recap. I missed watching it because time slipped away from me while in the pool with my lil one.

My mom and I had decided to go have a quick drink at the hotel bar before calling it night when I opened up this thread and saw the posts about the search and cadaver dogs. I want Elaina found so badly but please not like this. I want to see her family & community joining together to throw her the biggest welcome home party ever. So many have came to love this child and we should be able to celebrate her not mourn her. This is not the way things should end for the sweet baby we all consider our own now.

GGE ! :) Thumbs way up !
Does anyone know what prompted this new search at the federal house? Seems to call in a cadaver dog after 5 pm, something must have brought that area to their attention? Any idea where the mom , sk, etc are right now?

Does anyone know what prompted this new search at the federal house? Seems to call in a cadaver dog after 5 pm, something must have brought that area to their attention? Any idea where the mom , sk, etc are right now?

I'm betting on the reward being the catalyst for this search. I may get flamed for this but I am sickened by the fact that anyone would have details on a missing child and stay silent until there was something in it for them. If it does turn out that someone spoke up just for the reward I hope that 10k brings them nothing but heartache, misery and bad luck.

IMO, the $10000 reward that was announced. I know, I know that's cynical. :facepalm:

Glad to help, everyone (and thanks for the thanks!) I like to transcribe stuff, which is why I'm down in Elaina's scanner thread now. :seeya:

10K can make people talk especially to people that do not have much. As they say money talks.

I'm betting on the reward being the catalyst for this search. I may get flamed for this but I am sickened by the fact that anyone would have details on a missing child and stay silent until there was something in it for them. If it does turn out that someone spoke up just for the reward I hope that 10k brings them nothing but heartache, misery and bad luck.

Whatever the reason, I'm just glad someone is talking, if indeed they are.
This has gone on to long!

MOO

Is the reward to FIND her or to make an ARREST? Sometimes they are worded differently. TIA !

10K can make people talk especially to people that do not have much. As they say money talks.

It takes a cold, soulless person to refuse to speak up until they stand to benefit from it. Elaina's father, grandparents and precious, big sister have suffered for 10 long days and to try and put a price tag on that is beyond the pale.

FBI and Toledo Police Department authorities searched multiple homes today in the 600 block of Federal Street for a missing 18-month girl before suspending the search about four hours later.

The search for Elaina Steinfurth at 660 Federal St. -- just blocks from where she went missing June 2 -- started at about 5 p.m. Most investigators left the scene by 9 p.m. Three other residences alongside that home were also searched.

Authorities did not comment on the search, which included a cadaver dog brought in from Geauga County Sheriff's Office, and a visit from the TPD chaplain. The dog searched a GMC Safari van parked on the street multiple times, before the van was towed away by authorities.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...ederal-Street-home-for-Elaina-Steinfurth.html

"According to the Toledo Police Department's Facebook page they, in conjunction with the FBI, are offering a $10,000 reward to anyone providing credible information leading to the current whereabouts of Elaina Steinfurth. "

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/22573289/tpdfbi-announces-10000-reward-for-elaina-steinfurth

So, I guess that means that collecting the reward isn't contingent on finding our sweet girl alive or securing a conviction against the monsters that harmed and/or hid her? I wish LE was making it harder for someone to benefit from the pain of Elaina and her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3