GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this link update itself? I'm thinking if AS is booked it won't show up until 06/13/13. How do we find the bookings for then? Thanks!

Yes it appears so. It gives an updated timestamp in upper left corner and for each person arrested provides an arrested time and date as well as booked time and date. It appears to be updated whenever someone new is added.

I'm sorry to jump in and play devil's advocate here, but a mother of a missing kid many years ago ended up committing suicide after her NG interview. (Yes, she may also have done it out of guilt--kid was never found, but NG accused the heck out of her either way.)

I just can't imagine anyone, guilty or innocent, wanting to go on NG if they are at all suspected, because NG is extremely aggressive in a situation like that.

No defense of anyone in this case, I just don't think aversion to NG = guilt.

Edit: I see Mom was arrested while I typed.

If your baby is missing, how do you not return calls to any kind of TV show willing to provide exposure?

Thats my thought, too, but if you already knew exactly what happened to your baby and knew where she was, that person wouldn't want national exposure. That person is already neck-deep in BS and needs hip-waders to get through all the lies.

Just breaks my heart, all these babies going "missing", when there are so many people out there who would do anything for a baby. And I am one of those people

Looking at Elaina's pictures, I would have loved to have had a chance to try to make her laugh

I don't think you can look up bookings in Toledo. You can look up arraignments/court docket though, which probably wont be posted until tomorrow, as I said this is only hearsay right now. Still need to verify. I want to belive Elaina is still out there, there is talk. But this change of events is disheartening, I want to believe she still has a chance. I want this report to be false. As I said earlier this is not something I normally get involved with but I think I have cried more for this child than her mother has. My opinion.

welcome! Do you know how far Front St is from where Elaina went missing?

Anyone know what an "endangering children" charge implies in real world terms?

I would say that is "endangering the welfare of a child"

Endangering a child means putting a child in harm's way by creating a substantial risk to a child's health, safety or mental well-being. It is a crime to endanger a child due to recklessness or neglect. In Ohio, offenders charged with endangering a child may be sent to jail or a workhouse for a period of time determined by a judge.

Read more: Ohio's Child Endangering Laws | eHow http://www.ehow.com/list_6157749_ohio_s-child-endangering-laws.html#ixzz2W4Dl4hPw

I was gonna ask the same. - ETA: ok, just saw above post by momrids.

And what does a chaplain do when he's called to ... where was he called to?

Thanks, but what does it imply she did with Elaina? Abandoned her somewhere, let her be taken by someone?

Maybe a family member requested a chaplain?
Or maybe someone has admitted some knowledge and some family members broke down?

they just wanted to to find something to charge her with. Now the real work begins. Thank you for verifying the information. This is a start to learn the where abouts of Elaina. Mom will crack. She has been ratted out.

Thanks, but what does it imply she did with Elaina? Abandoned her somewhere, let her be taken by someone?

I suspect its just the first charge before they get to murder.There is enough on her and how she moved around her children to get that at least.

The chaplain is the key imo. They aren't called out for happy news

Maybe a family member requested a chaplain?
Or maybe someone has admitted some knowledge and some family members broke down?

TThat might work in isolation but with the multiple searches of the van, towing it, the arrest of AS, i suspect its worse than that. There are enough deaths in a city to keep a chaplain busy, i doubt toledo just calls him bc a family member broke down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3