GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferret...do you know if "Mike" has moved, or been moved, too? If so, do you know if he is at the same location as SK.

I do not know. I wouldn't know Mike if he walked right up to me.

Jonathan Walsh ‏@JWalshWTOL 2m
It's been nearly two weeks since Baby Elaina went missing. I have an update on what police say is crutial in the... http://fb.me/27Ch6lw8C

I have an update on what police say is crutial in the case now. Catch it on FOX at 6:30pm.

Jonathan Walsh ‏@JWalshWTOL 2m
It's been nearly two weeks since Baby Elaina went missing. I have an update on what police say is crutial in the... http://fb.me/27Ch6lw8C

I have an update on what police say is crutial in the case now. Catch it on FOX at 6:30pm.

I hate when newscasters do that. If its no important/crutial why should we wait till 6:30pm? UGH

I hate when newscasters do that. If its no important/crutial why should we wait till 6:30pm? UGH

If it's shortly before their broadcast like this one is, I like it, because then I can either watch the livestream, or I know to check their website about a half hour after the broadcast for the article and video.

Ferretmommy, do you know if Julie King is still at the house? I'll bet she's one of the ones not cooperating with LE. Is anyone still in that house if you know?

Taylor Dungjen ‏@taylordungjen 4m
BLOG: The sister and estranged husband of Angela Steinfurth, mother of Elaina, speak out about her past. http://bit.ly/13HqmYY

"I feel like it's an embarrassment that Angela is my sister," said Mary Schiewe, 23.

Angela, born Nov. 28, 1987, grew up without her father, said Mary, Angela's half-sister. She saw a picture of him once, but never knew him.

Less than a year after Angela was born, her mother, Lisa Mories, married Richard Schiewe.

"We never really had our mom in our life," Mary said. "It's always been my dad."

When Anglea was 16, she tried to reconnect with her mother, and maintained contact, although they were never very close, Mary said.

Growing up, Angela was friendly and into sports, but not all that competitive, Mary said.

"She always got along with people" and the family would go camping every weekend, Mary said.

Camping at Sunny's Campground in Wauseon is how Angela and TJ met.

During a search for Elaina on Thursday, TJ said he and Angela dated on-and-off for nine years; they bonded over "similar interests" like motorcycles and car shows.

Before they were engaged, TJ asked Angela's stepfather, Richard Schiewe, for approval and bought him a beer.

Christmas Day, 2010, in front of family, TJ proposed.

Much more at the link in the tweet!

More from the article in the tweet

In the Toledo police report filed the day Elaina was reported missing, officers noted that the house was "unfit for living."

The first floor bathroom floor was covered in sewage, overflowing from a toilet. Dog feces were on the floor, and piles of clothing were scattered around the house.

Mary said Angela would often keep the girls from family for extended periods of time if there was a dispute. They were her bargaining chips, Mary said.

Ferretmommy, do you know if Julie King is still at the house? I'll bet she's one of the ones not cooperating with LE. Is anyone still in that house if you know?

To my knowledge, JK and SK Sr. are both at the house. Do not know who else is there, if anyone.

Necessary evil of the job? (Necessary to maintain employment - evil just because it is what it is) :maddening:

BLOG: The sister and estranged husband of Angela Steinfurth, mother of Elaina, speak out about her past. http://bit.ly/13HqmYY

"I feel like it's an embarrassment that Angela is my sister," said Mary Schiewe, 23.

Angela, born Nov. 28, 1987, grew up without her father, said Mary, Angela's half-sister. She saw a picture of him once, but never knew him.

Less than a year after Angela was born, her mother, Lisa Mories, married Richard Schiewe.

"We never really had our mom in our life," Mary said. "It's always been my dad."

When Anglea was 16, she tried to reconnect with her mother, and maintained contact, although they were never very close, Mary said.

Growing up, Angela was friendly and into sports, but not all that competitive, Mary said.

"She always got along with people" and the family would go camping every weekend, Mary said.

During a search for Elaina on Thursday, TJ said he and Angela dated on-and-off for nine years; they bonded over "similar interests" like motorcycles and car shows.

Before they were engaged, TJ asked Angela's stepfather, Richard Schiewe, for approval and bought him a beer.

I wonder why Angela's mother wasn't in her and her sister Mary's lives. Has Lisa Schiewe said anything about all this? Had she ever seen her granddaughter baby Elaina? This is all so sad.

In the Toledo police report filed the day Elaina was reported missing, officers noted that the house was "unfit for living."

The first floor bathroom floor was covered in sewage, overflowing from a toilet. Dog feces were on the floor, and piles of clothing were scattered around the house.

Mary said Angela would often keep the girls from family for extended periods of time if there was a dispute. They were her bargaining chips, Mary said.

This is the type of environment these babies were staying in?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fantastic housekeeper (think lived-in look) but by absolutely no means would put my kids in that
I know AS said that her & kids didn't have any other place to go, and if that's the truth, ok, but it's already been said that she did have other options.

This made me cry. I imagine the hopes and dreams of both of them back in 2010 for the future and now it has all crashed down into tragedy. I still think SK is the murderer even though AS has huge culpability. Like TJ i think she went out that door with SK alive and ended up dead. Intentionally or not.

Yuck! Ugh! That is just plain NASTY! And kids were/are living there? I hope the children have been moved out of that dump. Why would Angela even want to stay in a place like that, much less bring her children there? This just keeps getting worse every day! I'm glad the reporter wrote this. This article gives us a glimpse into Angela's life before and after she and TJ married and after they seperated. Also a very ugly glimpse into how the JK household really is. So sorry that any children had to live there.

Yuck! Ugh! That is just plain NASTY! And kids were/are living there? I hope the children have been moved out of that dump. Why would Angela even want to stay in a place like that, much less bring her children there? This just keeps getting worse every day! I'm glad the reporter wrote this. This article gives us a glimpse into Angela's life before and after she and TJ married and after they seperated. Also a very ugly glimpse into how the JK household really is. So sorry that any children had to live there.

What could the mindset possibly be of ANY of the eleven people who were staying in that house the night/day Elaina went missing, to be able to be in a house like that for more than two minutes?? Sounds like an episode of Hoarders gone terribly wrong.

The more I read/hear/think about all of this, the more I wonder about how/if drug use played a role in this whole household. (MOO) Sounds like so many apathetic adults under one roof...makes me circle back to the whole heroin thing with SK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman